Chose one player to rule summer MB

• Sancho will clean up over the summer. Huge bidding war on the horizon and hopefully ends up at Man U!

• Tilemans.. been great for Leicester so far.. can see a big 6 club coming in for him..

• Hazard: May help Chelsea win the Europa League with great performances and there's the RM transfer.

• Hazard for me!

• Sancho
    Pogba
    Sterling
    Neymar
    Hazard

• Sancho - England duty + lots of transfer speculation!

• Cheaper options but bound to receive some MB. Pulisic coming to chelsea, scores a tap in during training. "WOW! Check what Pulisic did for Chelsea, is he the next hazard?!" - but I do believe he will be good for Chelsea and his price will rise substantially and Ramsey for a bit of MB but then I think solid PB scores week in week out for Juve playing in a number 10 role which has been confirmed by the manager. Ramsey for under £1 is a steal. (YES I DO HOLD BOTH)

• Dybala if he moves I can see plenty of clubs being interested.

• Bale, madrid will be doing their hardest to sell him.

• Sancho- utd v city
    Dybala-utd v liverpool
    Rice. Utd v city

• Douglas Costa ManU Man City PSG and Spurs all interested

• pogba for me

• Has to be hazard given there are so many factors to take into consideration. The player wanting to leave, chelsea's transfer ban meaning they want to keep him. Real Madrid not wanting to pay too much given his age and in last year of contract. Chelsea not selling cheap given that they have never sold a top player against the clubs will in the ambramovic era. Can see this one dragging out all summer with the agent doing a lot of public negotiation through the papers. Or it could all be wrapped up in a day! Who knows 😊

• Hudson Odoi and Sancho with their transfer news

• I'd say bale and sancho because they are the ones whose sagas seem likely to end up with a move to the prem rather than out of it

• @MickTurbo

I think Hudson Odoi going Germany would be a good thing personally. The league is not to the level of EPL and Odoi will look better there over the next couple of years, Sancho still gets plenty of media attention being over there but I do expect Sancho to be the big winner out of the two. I just wish I had some shares in him :(

• @Ricky yeh you're right like, sancho has become one of the biggest players on the index on the back of a move to Dortmund.
    I only worry that it could be a bit of a frying pan/fire scenario for CHO. Sancho is probably Dortmund best player, same probably cant be said of CHO at Bayern. Although with robben and Ribery's ago he should get plenty of minutes.
    I've got 25 sanchos, I'd like it to be 10x that but not gonna happen unless I wake up in the morning and victor osimhens trading at a 5er 😂😂

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.