Transfers Under the Radar

• With yesterday's announcement, the big boys of transfer speculation got smashed. Big rises all evening. It got me thinking about some of the less big name deals that might go on during the summer and with 5 places being paid, these names may not win 1st/2nd but during their moves, will surely place in top 5 (Some of them are not in Top 200 yet). Also as they are cheaper, better ROI and good chance of cap app resulting from their moves. I do now hold a couple of the below but interested in getting some more suggestions as cheaper transfer player can really lead to cap app profit!!

Che Adams - .97p 20+ goals, Birmingham need to sell and PL links
    Marcus Thuram - .91p Decent season but Guincamp relegated. PSG & Arsenal links
    Xaver Schlager - .53p Top prospect, Manager just left for Germany and may take him aswell. Moves to PB league.
    Florien Tait – .37p Solid links to bigger clubs. Nice PB base score at Angers.
    Hector Herrera - .45p Leaving Porto on a free, Links to PL & Athleti, will move to PB league.
    Rodrigo Hernandez – 86p Big links to City & United, quality player, pass machine.
    Brahimi - .49p Leaving Porto on a free, Links to Everton, West Ham. Good winger.

Some of the research that I have done, plenty more out there....

• @BarbayanBrawler just put this somewhere else seconds ago.

Said Benrahma is going to be in the media a lot, 61p and I'm expecting a few EPL clubs to come sniffing, already been plenty of rumours.

Come on top 200 😁

0_1555403186841_Screenshot_20190416-093311_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited story from march

• The Andre Gomes move could be of some interest, he's currently on loan at Everton and I think Everton along with a few other premier league clubs will be battling for his signature. I don't think he's currently in the top 200 but could be one to watch

• @Andy-M said in Transfers Under the Radar:

Said Benrahma

like the Benrahma/Schlager/RodrigoH shouts :)

i still cant believe Inaki Williams (61p) doesnt get linked anywhere - great player
    i think Brekalo (49p) could be in for a big move
    Saul Niguez still only floating around £1
    Lukebakio (60p) - could play back at watford next year so thats as good as a move
    Moussa Dembele (85p) - still cheap even afer the rise - he will play for a top club in next 2 years

• Alfred Duncan of Sassulo

AC Milan, Fiorentina and I think Napoli linked

• Not a glamour signing but Danny Drinkwater is an absolute bargain at 22p.
    Definitely leaving Chelsea this Summer and more than likely to stay in the Premier League.

• You need them to get in to the top 200 tho base price is 82p

• Yeah you wont get mb unless they're in the top 200. You might get some cap appreciation if they move though - but I'd definitely try and focus more on top 200.

• I'll go for Yannick Carrasco and Hirving Lozano

• @Dronny-Gaz

Due in court in May for drink driving which put me off somewhat.

• @Alpilgrim
    Yeah put me off 2.

I’ve got Danny welbeck. 35p and if fit will score plenty and sure to leave Arsenal

• I’ve got a small holding off doucoure of Watford, very good CM who wants champions league football. Seeing as Man U need1 or 2 mids I don't see why he wont be linked at some point if you just want some Capp appreciation.
    If it doesn’t pay off just IS as spread is small. Worth a punt IMO.

• Brahmi of Porto and Dzagoev of Cska Moscow look like good free transfers this summer. Dzagoev only around 21p.

• Morelos (Rangers to the EPL)...

• @Tom77 the funny thing about Doucoure is that he's not as good as his central midfield partner Capoue, yet he's the one who grabs the headlines and gets linked with moves away. As a Watford supporter this suits me just fine.

Doucoure will almost certainly leave this summer (he's not hidden the fact he wants out) but having watched him closely for three years I can tell you he's good, but not good enough, to play for one of the really big boys. As I say, Capuoe is the better, more complete player. But he's 30 years old so won't be prized away by a "bigger" club :)

• @gloryhornet88 said in Transfers Under the Radar:

@Tom77 the funny thing about Doucoure is that he's not as good as his central midfield partner Capoue, yet he's the one who grabs the headlines and gets linked with moves away. As a Watford supporter this suits me just fine.

Doucoure will almost certainly leave this summer (he's not hidden the fact he wants out) but having watched him closely for three years I can tell you he's good, but not good enough, to play for one of the really big boys. As I say, Capuoe is the better, more complete player. But he's 30 years old so won't be prized away by a "bigger" club :)

Yeah that’s fine mate but it doesn't stop speculation which means other footballindexers hop on. I’ve no doubt he will not end up at Man U but I think he could attain a 10-20%in the next few months.

He is also in fa cup final and could get some attention.

• @Alpilgrim I wouldn't worry about that. Fine/ban and a chance to start again at a new club.
    This lad was quality at Leicester, played for England and got his £30million move to Chelsea.
    Unlucky with injury and then fell out of favour with Sari.
    Shame he doesn't qualify for MB, as no doubt he'll be all over the papers talking about his battle with alcohol.
    Cheap as chips and low risk.
    I'm not his agent by the way 😂, but I do hold.

• @Tom77 I agree, but at the moment he's not pricey enough to attract MB (top 200 is 87p and above at the mo?)

His price may well rise to that point by the summer, but I don't see him contending for PB too often even if he did get a move to United, in all honesty.

• @gloryhornet88 said in Transfers Under the Radar:

@Tom77 I agree, but at the moment he's not pricey enough to attract MB (top 200 is 87p and above at the mo?)

His price may well rise to that point by the summer, but I don't see him contending for PB too often even if he did get a move to United, in all honesty.

I don't think your getting my point, if he get’s a mention on sky sports news that man ur/arsenal ect are interested then his price will increase, then you sell as a trader. It doesn’t matter if he isn't in top200, its trading.
    I’m just putting a decent punt out there, if you want to earn 10-20% there are quick and easy trades and not much to lose on spread if it fails to IS.

Not every transfer has to be in MB bound to make a little cash. Not being funny here just trying to get my reasons across👍.

• @Tom77 That is exactly my point of this thread and something people miss. Yes MB is great but it will be dominated by the same 10 names for the whole summer. But take Brahimi, a winger that Everton are looking at, free transfer, Portuguese manager. Jim White announces that Silva was in Porto to discuss a transfer. I dont care if he is in the top 200 or not. He is .45p, the chance to have a starting winger in the PL that assists and scores at .45p is too good to miss. Even up to .70p he is a bargain. Other traders see the news and jump on him. Raising his price and and giving me eg. 15p on every future x 100 = 15£. A lot easier to get cap app on cheaper players. So its not all about MB. Buying 10 Pogba at 85£ so to earn .3p x 10 every few days.... it's expensive!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.