Best young bargain buys.. .

• Hi Guys, im new to this.. . What are the young bargain buys.. . Someone like billy gilmour of chelsea (destined for the top) but he already at 56p or so.. . There must be others who are a bargain. . . Semedo of barca 36p or so is a must get for me!! Your thougts plz. So cheap bargain buys only!!!

• Mikel Oyarzabal 84p, still so underpriced, 21 and captain, scored 12 and 4 assists this season. 36p cheaper than Giovani Lo Celso, who is 2 years older and has less goals and assists than Oyarzabal, madness.
    Also, Oyarzabal will be heavily involved in the u21 this summer, so if he performs well he could do really well on here.

• Tom Davies is still only 36p, he's been in and out of the Everton team this year. He seems to have the talent to perform at a high level but just hasn't found a good level of consistency yet but he could break into the side next year if Gueye moves on and Everton don't end up signing Gomes. I think he's got a good rise in him over the next few years

• @NewUser335249 said in Best young bargain buys.. .:

Hi Guys, im new to this.. . What are the young bargain buys.. . Someone like billy gilmour of chelsea (destined for the top) but he already at 56p or so.. . There must be others who are a bargain. . . Semedo of barca 36p or so is a must get for me!! Your thougts plz. So cheap bargain buys only!!!

If you genuinely think Gilmour is destined for the top then you shouldn't be put off by a 56p price tag - could easily double within the next 12 months just from being named in a few match day squads.

David Otto at Hoffenheim is still good value at 47p - 20 y/o striker breaking into the first team, impressive scoring record at youth level.

• Also I'd add Ronaldo Viera Into the mix, he is young and English. Currently he is playing for Sampdoria but a move back to England could be on the cards over the next couple of years. If you're in for the long haul the current price of 35p seems a bargain

• @Chris-J

I knew he would be good investment... forget 12 months he already doubled in 3 months!!!

• @Zola25 said in Best young bargain buys.. .:

@Chris-J

I knew he would be good investment... forget 12 months he already doubled in 3 months!!!

Nice work - I've dipped in and out of him a few times but should've stuck with him from the beginning - I bought back in at 85p a month or so back so enjoying the current rise.

Hope you didn't go for David Otto my other suggestion - loan announced for the German second division and down to 42p.

• @Zola25 I think you are going to struggle to find any genuine quality for leas than 50p these days mate. Might be 1 or 2 that have fallen under the radar but cheapest player I have now is danilo at 41p. If he moves on his PB scores were very good last season when he played.

• @Chris-J

I didnt so got lucky was close to gettin in though

• Best young bargains I hear you say...I give you Ademola Lookman!

Besides ticking all the necessary boxes (he's young & English) this kid is a super footballer! My sources tell me (Sky Sports News) in the last few hours RB Leipzig have put in a loan request for him which if went through would surely move his price upwards considering similar talents like Smith-Rowe, Sancho and Reiss Nelson's price movement since performing well in Germany...
    In relation to those players he's a bargain in m view.

• Sehrou guirassy
    Marcus mcguane
    Ante coric
    Jules keita
    Tashan Oakley-boothe
    Albian ajeti
    Anthony Gordon
    Chris Richards
    Enzo loiodice
    Rakeem harper
    Carel eiting
    Kephren thuram
    Marcus Edwards
    Pedro porro
    Moussa sylla
    George mceachran
    Chrisitan kouame
    Keanan bennetts

• Pablo Rosario is an absolute steal.. 32 games last season and an average of 7.25 match rating on whoscored not many players can get that high even when at their peak and he’s 22 for PSV. 44p!!!

Others..
    Adam ounas - 67p
    Kyle Walker Peters (Tottenham) - 64p
    John yeboah - 77p
    Azmoun - 60p
    Oakley boothe - 54p
    Nordi mukiele - 64p

• Yacine adli
    Calvin stengs
    Oliver skip
    Boubakary soumare
    Han-noah massengo
    Boubacar kamara
    Victor mollejo
    Conor Gallagher
    Ruben dias
    Donyell malen
    Gian-luca waldschmidt
    Exequiel palacios
    Robert skov
    Erling braut haland
    James garner
    Willem geubbels
    Billy Gilmour
    Xavier amaechi
    Pietro pellegri

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.