Total Deposits Showing Incorrectly

• Anyone else find that their total deposits - from the transaction history page - is out?

Mine shows a nice round £20,000 - but when I search my bank for all payments to BetIndex it shows £20,250

So either it's just a UI issue or one of my payments didn't reach balance (don't think it's that as i'd have noticed at the time).

• Yeh same issue noticed. I'm on chat to CS now.

• tell them I want money back... my last deposit of £1800 was because it was showing total £18,200 and I thought it was a nice tidy figure! If it showed £18450 I would have deposited £1550 and i'd be better off RE cash bonus as I spent it all before midday.

• Couldn't sort it out on chat. They've told me to email a screen shot. they've checked and agreed I'm £250 down.

So it's going to their tech team- I guess we will here in about a months time...

• ok I will email them screenshots too - made same more moves today so I need to wait until they show up in my bank account to give them a true comparison

• Is the actual amount that you have deposited correct though? Like if you've deposited 100 quid surely you saw It enter your balance immediately or youd have done something about it at that point?

Admittedly it's an annoyance but are you really going to chase customer services to correct what your net deposit figure says? I'd prefer it to be right as well but as long as all my money deposited has gone towards me buying players and not just disappeared then who cares?

• @Stevo just a worry as to why and where the money has gone?
    Did i really get it into my balance? Been hard to keep track over this busy period.

• Have you made sure that the start date is earlier than when you started?

• @Advinculas-Index said in Total Deposits Showing Incorrectly:

Have you made sure that the start date is earlier than when you started?

Well done! Solved it! Why didn't CS tell me lol.

• i've deposited lots of times randomly over a few months so my only way of keeping track has been the total deposits tab. only checked bank account yesterday as I've now started making lots of withdrawals too so wanted to make sure they hit account.

that's when total paid amount struck me as odd.

yes checked statements for full date range @Westy odd - mine is still out.

one deposit is showing in my pending transactions, when that hits account ill screen shot it

• @Westy yeah I'd probably be paranoid as well about it. My net deposit figure is wrong by about £1000 quid because one of my deposits was taken twice and I had to get it refunded. CS sent me the money back but couldn't rectify the figures on my account for some reason so I always have to remember that my net deposit is 1k less than it says on my records.

Probably helps that I never have any cash spare in my account anyway cos it always burns a whole in my pocket 🤣

• @Advinculas-Index @Westy

was me being dense... realised it wasn't the date range on my bank statement that was wrong... but my date range on transaction history was (annoying … id always taken those figures on transaction history to be since I opened account... now its double whammy 1) my total deposits is £20,250 which is ugly 2) id be counting my profits £250 better than they were

• @Westy said in Total Deposits Showing Incorrectly:

@Advinculas-Index said in Total Deposits Showing Incorrectly:

Have you made sure that the start date is earlier than when you started?

Well done! Solved it! Why didn't CS tell me lol.

I never told them ;)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.