German Strikers - Help required

• Need some help evaluating my German strikers, all views welcome on these & any others you rate;

J K Augustin - RB Liepzig - hoping he takes up the mantel from Werner when he makes his Summer move but doubts remain

Leon Bailey - Leverkusen - hasn't significantly kicked on from a promising season last year, has he plateaued?

Dimata - Wolfsberg (on loan at Anderlecht) - big hopes currently flying under the radar scored 13/17

Jovic - Frankfurt - missed the boat on him looks a touch expensive holding off until his future is clearer

Kownacki - Sampdoria (on loan at Dusseldorf) - highly rated needs some gametime

Plea - Gladbach - scored 11/25, 2 more than T Hazard, yet seems a disappointment - should I cut my losses?

Also have Volland & Poulsen but mainly for IPD plays

Thanks in advance

• @NewUser159387 I can’t say much about most of these but Bailey has much more ability than his performances have shown this season. It’ll be a real waste if he isn’t better than this.

• I hold a couple of 100 shares in Jovic. He's definitely leaving for a big club with so many interested in him. He's in the green for me and rising, so now is the time to buy whilst he's still cheap.

• Werner is going under the radar a bit considering he is up for sale

• I only hold a few in jovic but went in hard on kownacki in December as I hoped for u21s to be counted for this summer. His youth international level goals is very impressive.
    He is a 2/3 year hold for sure.

• Mark uth? What happend to him I thought his move to shalke would have been decent n got German national team but no?

• Biased as I hold both but Kevin volland at leverkusen and wout weghorst at Wolfsburg are so cheap and have great stats.... Good for ipd but also as longer holds. I hold 1000 in each

• @CLACKETT

After a couple of promising PB scores literally nothing, so I'm afraid he got the bullet a few weeks ago!

• @Dan-w said in German Strikers - Help required:

Kownacki His youth international level goals is very impressive.
    He is a 2/3 year hold for sure.

I agree he just needs gametime & the opportunity to prove himself; unsure what the terms of the loan are, perhaps a buy option might help him the most?

• @Tom77 said in German Strikers - Help required:

Werner is going under the radar a bit considering he is up for sale

Seems certain to go, either Bayern or Liverpool seem favorites, I cashed some profits pre SS but just rebought (at virtually same price) with IPD thrown in for free. Looks like a potential great PB buy at a bigger club, I've had 30p in divis so far (10p post SS equivalent). Happy for his price to grow gently due to ability rather than attract too much speculative pump & dump, like many young prospects.

• If Jovic moves to Spain for big bucks he'll no doubt rise in value... Werner should move to Bayern although if Liverpool hijack the deal he could go up in value significantly... I would be interested in whether Thorgan Hazard gets a big move... Volland could be sought after which might see a rise in his stock... getting into midfielders I think Duda & Havertz may get some transfer buzz???

As holds go.. Jurys out on Augustin... Bailey may still get that EPL move whilst I think the likes of Plea and Haller could be great longer term holds into next season as they'll keep scoring goals at their current clubs?

Also be interested if one or two of Demirbay, Belfodil and Amiri leave Hoffenheim??

• @NewUser159387 Some great players here at really good value. I already hold Volland and Poulsen who as mentioned are great for IPD but also have potential for capital growth. I have looked at Dimata a few times but the only issue being that i think Anderlecht have an 'option to buy' after his loan which rules him out of any dividends for at least a year.

• @NewUser159387

According to the Transfermkt website Dimata will be singing for Anderlecht permanently in the summer

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.