Sister Company Idea

• @Dan-w I have yes.

Gonna be a millionaire on the back of us all. I’m an ideas man. I just don’t have the money behind me.

I’d put my ideas down here for everyone to discuss but you would all steal them. Then I would be left with nothing and I’d be sad.

Drafting my non disclosure form as we speak ready for my chat with the money men.

Millions I tell you. Millions!!!!!!

• love these ideas... I still believe we can have a managers version.. an nfl version... a version for teams where we buy and sell based on performance... the list is never ending really... the only thing stopping me in fact is my coding capabilities tend to stop at wordpress websites!!!!!

Bring back Microsoft Front Page!!!!!!!!!! (younger readers may not know what that is????)....

• @Millerman Are we talking UK only ?? You know you need a licence in Sweden right 🤣🤣

I'd definitely be intrested in getting rich quicker.
    Slightly intrigued 😁

• @Andy-M well, this is the thing - depending on how the 'sister' business is set up - or maybe more a not so 'sister' but 'step-sister' then it may fly 'under' the betting radar - thus allowing it to be worldwide....I have checked the laws and can't see anything that would stop it - chat me direct if you want to know more....but it has to be secret, can't allow the world to know - not yet.

We will get rich together - even though I don't know you - but I'm trusting...

• @Millerman said in Sister Company Idea:

@Andy-M well, this is the thing - depending on how the 'sister' business is set up - or maybe more a not so 'sister' but 'step-sister' then it may fly 'under' the betting radar - thus allowing it to be worldwide....I have checked the laws and can't see anything that would stop it - chat me direct if you want to know more....but it has to be secret, can't allow the world to know - not yet.

We will get rich together - even though I don't know you - but I'm trusting...

@Andy-M let me know what he says 😂

• I have contact details for a General in the Nigerian army who has to spare cash he is looking to move. May be perfect for him

• @Munchie63 said in Sister Company Idea:

I have contact details for a General in the Nigerian army who has to spare cash he is looking to move. May be perfect for him

He does not need to move it any more, he got in contact this morning. As soon as he receives the £1,000 from me to be able to release the funds I should have them

• Escobar's wife is looking for somewhere to put the money she dug up from the zoo. Sure she'd help you out!!! Joking aside hire a geek to build you a platform, many out there take a % and not alot upfront. The costs are your licences and Data management.

• A well-suited stranger in the Cayman Islands with sunglasses told me about this Sister Co. He said I should invest, as it was a chance in a lifetime.

• @Ricky undercutting a fellow FI investor eh. Outrageous behaviour

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.