Big boots to fill. Messi & Ronaldo

• Who is going to fill the boots of Messi and Ronaldo. Two of the all time greats are coming to the end of there amazing careers. Ronaldo has 1 seasons left at the top level and Messi probably has 2. Who is the next super star? For me it's a no brainer. Mbappe, currently £5.30 a share. He has got to be worth £8 in 2-3 years. No point risking it on starlets hoping to land the next Sancho or Hudson Odoi. Be realistic and make a steady profit. If you disagree, come at me. Who's the next star?

• Yes i disagree, there is a ton that will make way more capital growth than that like Jovic,Rodrygo,Kean,Felix to name but a few. Mbappe seems irrelevant and over priced. Players don't have to be the next Sancho to make a ton of money on them. Look at van de Beek today capital growth 45%. I think your missing the boat haha. This game is not robotic, Its about buy and sell too, not just dividends, dividends is only 1 route to money. You can't play it safe and get rich unless your initial capital is 100k+.

• Mbappe seems a terrible tip in terms of PB returns, he might be a future ballon dor winner but that doesnt mean hes a good share to buy. Look to the scoring tally and check out which youngsters feature a lot. I'd prefer to invest in 10 promising players which are below 50p, which could go up by 300%. All you have to do is find one... Landry Dimata for example ;) ha

• @JustTheTip - Agree. I believe he will be the best player in the world. As he gets older & varies his game & gets more involved, his PB scores will improve. He has the biggest appreciation profit of all my holds.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.