Summer ready?

• With the season coming to a close I have been thinking about the next couple months with media being opened up to top 5, my portfolio is small with a small investment I will be regularly toping up the players I already have but Im interedted to find out if anyone has any suggestions have I missed something? Thanks in advance 0_1555485867971_Screenshot_20190417-100943_Chrome.jpg

• I have futures in him so sorry for the pump, but Rabiot will almost certainly be leaving and you would think to a big club.

Don't have futures in Timo Werner, but it's a similar story for him too.

• Just topped up my portfolio for the summer which is heavily Ajax based (as I believe their players will be most sought after with transfer buzz).. De Ligt, van de Beek, Neres as well as Eden Hazard who will probably go to Real Madrid and Sadio Mane who also might be rumoured with a move (under the radar) to the Bernabeu?

Also had Moussa Dembele, Mikel Oyarzabal and Gio Lo Celso who has just bloody commited himself to Real Betis!!!!! :-( Still a good PB hold i hope!!!

• @dannypea Ajax won't sell them all though so some will dip when chance of move dwindles - see Neres last August.

• @Hotspur they won't sell them all no... but law of averages is that they'll (have to) sell a couple and whilst De Ligt is nailed on to leave.. Neres is probably the next player on the top clubs radars...?

I actually think van de Beek might stay another season but i've seen enough in him to believe that he'll go on to become a big player for club and country so within a three year hoild I don't see any issue in him not growing in value for me??

• @Hotspur The CL performances put an extra premium... last year (I don't know... but suspect) they were probably turning down good offers. This year the offers will be great. Can a team like Ajax hang on to that squad and reject £30m+ per player. They have such a good academy they would recover with a few good buys.

Neres
    Ziyech
    De Ligt
    Tagliafico

Certain to go... DVB I would expect to attract a big move.

• @Sebastian

Hi mate,
    Traders with smaller ports like you will never cover whole market so that means of course you missed many players for transfer rumours. But it doesn't mean that you can make money there 👍

But IMO you choosed wrong players or at least from wrong segment of market! For example take a Pogba, you bought only 10 shares of him for £70+ and with 50p up on share, have £5 cap app on him but when you invest that in player @0.50p ish you will get over 100 shares and if he will double on transfer rumours to PL you will make £50+... Pogba need extremely big amount money to make that profit for you. Ppl will pump lots of players but...
    What I recommend for you is reduce shares in expensive players or sell and put money in cheaper players for cap app and then reinvest for nxt season!
    There is plenty bargains still on the market about 30-70p or 70-1£ so I don't wanna pump any players, just research or check forum 👍

• @dannypea yes, all great 3 year holds... does anyone actually hold for that long though? Agree Neres likely to move this time, though I remember he was heavily linked throughout last summer before a heavy dip at end of August. No-one wants to be stuck with a player in a non-PB league, 3 year hold or not.

All great prospects though - hoping to get a closer look at them in semi-finals if we can withstand City onslaught tonight!

• @Hotspur why wouldn't you hold for three years??? I have held Pogba, Salah, Kane, Neymar all since the opening month of me joining FI in October 2017 and they have all risen in that time and all produced regular dividends too... IF my assets are performing and growing in value whilst paying me the odd dividend along the way it would seem silly to get rid (as it suits my strategy to keep them as long as they keep growing in value)!!!!

As for 3 years outside PB leagues... a very small number of my portfolio is of players outside the top five leagues.. I've been watching Ajax since the 1980's and they have always been the best in the business outside the top five leagues in Europe at developing talent to sell on to those at the top of FI's PB structure... All i'm doing is trusting a philosophy that has worked for many years and putting my money into a product that delivers some of the most promising players in Europe to the top teams on the continent... True to form I doubt these players will be at Ajax in three years time... Which is pretty much 90% of the reason WHY i've invested in them!!

• @dannypea I’d still expect Lo Celso to move. It’s a no brainier for Betis to purchase for €25m. It’s a decent profit to sell straight on which has been widely suggested.

• @dannypea fair enough. You are one of the very few prepared to hold for 3 years. I'm not even sure that FI will exist in 3 years. Each to their own eh.

• @Sebastian said in Summer ready?:

With the season coming to a close I have been thinking about the next couple months with media being opened up to top 5, my portfolio is small with a small investment I will be regularly toping up the players I already have but Im interedted to find out if anyone has any suggestions have I missed something? Thanks in advance 0_1555485867971_Screenshot_20190417-100943_Chrome.jpg

I'm guessing you don't like the number 8 haha

Maybe u can buy 8 x Ryan Fraser if you have a spare £8.

• @dannypea said in Summer ready?:

Sadio Mane who also might be rumoured with a move (under the radar) to the Bernabeu?

Klopp asked for VJ in exchange which would be fantastic if it happened but looks a long shot atm.

• @dannypea said in Summer ready?:

Gio Lo Celso who has just bloody commited himself to Real Betis

PB monster over the next couple of years followed by bigger club transfer spec & at just 117, what's not to like - SCREAMING long term buy.

• Pepe linked to PL now. would make him rise even more. good choice.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/17/chelsea-rival-arsenal-nicolas-pepe-prepare-eden-hazard-exit-9226631/

• Think a couple of good solid buys would still be wan bissaka and ryan sessegnon.

Both English,
    Very unlikely to move abroad,
    Will have an increasing chances in england setup
    Both two talented for their clubs
    All this makes them very media friendly and
    Wan bissaka already strongly linked with united and
    Sessgnon linked with tottenham

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.