Messi ?

• I agree Messi is a great player and fantastic div returner but ask yourself is he making you more money on divs than he is losing you in capital depreciation? will his price go up or down do you think based on what you know about the index? and base your decision on that. I’m a big fan but sold up in a head over heart moment :(

• @Indexical I've been burnt on older players & it's just not worth the risk

• Messi is finished. 🤣

I understand the reasoning behind the price drops, but Messi this season is genuinely playing some of the best football I have ever seen from him.

The only thing I can see slowing him down (in the real world), is injury.

Yet all those growth hormones he took as a kid seem to prevent him from picking up any significant injuries. 🤔

Over the summer, I expect he will compete for the top 5 places in MB every day, just as he has done for the past 12 months.

I'll take my chances with the old goat.

• @NewUser51324 You may be right if Argentina wins the Copa America (but usually they don't).

And other people may say that FI is about English media; English footballers playing in National league semi-final and final and transfer targets of top 6 Premier League will dominate the Media this summer. Messi is not English and not moving anywhere.

• @Victory my thoughts too.... 👍

• @Ringers said in Messi ?:

He’s up to 1630. And slowing.
    Salah is 190, but his tie is sorted, the big story in that game would be them going out. If he gets a hat trick he might squeeze it, but maybe not. I don’t see any other Liverpool player stealing it.
    The big news will be Man City/spurs. If spurs hold on, I don’t see them pulling in a 3-0 or similar, which means no big headline hero. Man City need to win and it’s probably expected, who could do it, only sterling in my opinion, he is on 100.
    Would kdb or aguero catch him???

This is the big British night of the two and the stories need sharing out, unless there is one Stella performance.

Messi to hold it me thinks

Sterling making a game of it

• Sterling scored last min winner people buy sterling he shoots up 13p no wait its not a goal people put shares up for sale or instant sell, straight away 😂 wtf think you should not be on this platform if that’s your thinking kinel

• @NewUser92251 they would have took a 60p loss too on IS! 😁

• @NewUser92251 Bonkers

• I think one of the biggest things people dont understand about the value of dividends is that they can be re-invested in new futures, to keep growing your port. Or they appear as hard cash in your balance. The thing about only going for CA is that alot of people are sentimental about their holds and dont actually cash in at the right time - its not actual profit unti its cash in the bank!

• @NewUser92251 said in Messi ?:

Sterling scored last min winner people buy sterling he shoots up 13p no wait its not a goal people put shares up for sale or instant sell, straight away 😂 wtf think you should not be on this platform if that’s your thinking kinel

I know this will annoy people but I don't care, absolutely retarded, luckily FI loves you people 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @NewUser92251 its mental just shows the number of people that are now here chasing the quick profit/instant win feeling. There might be a lot of new sign ups but they wont all stay for long

• I'm new and I've done some gambling/chasing in my time, but I don't get why you would bring that philosophy into here, if u want a fast win, or just your fix, you may as well stay on betfair. This is therapy for me, as well as being a project. Don't get it at all

• @NewUser242745 top up!!!

• @9stevo Roll up Roll up. No question mark. Messi still the 🐐

• Great div returner, PB & MB everyone needs in there port

• Each to their own but I see older players the big losers FI wise re Covid19. There is no guarantee we get a proper season in 20/21. He will be probably be 33 by the time football restarts. Not everyone is a physical freak like ronaldo

• @mike778 surely that's one less year of wear & tear on his joints though without any intense training or competitive week to week football in the period. No reason this freak period should affect the longevity of Messi's career in real terms (e.g if he potentially had another 4 full seasons of top level football in him, that should still be the case).

• @DanW1981 And he wins everything. MB PB our Hearts!

• If we wins again tonight he would have returned 24p so far - is this the best percentage return for you money on the index?

Or is it Ighalo at £2 - Has he returned 14p? 🤔