Portfolio options

• Hi there,

it is just a suggestion, but I believe a lot of people would benefit from that. Is there any plans to add few options to portfolio interface? I would like to divide my portfolio interface to long term holding players, short term, who are still active for in-play dividends etc. I know I can keep track in spreed sheet, but this will save a lot of time as well. Is there any plans to do something like that? What do you thing about it?

• I like this idea

• @Djefka88 said in Portfolio options:

Hi there,

it is just a suggestion, but I believe a lot of people would benefit from that. Is there any plans to add few options to portfolio interface? I would like to divide my portfolio interface to long term holding players, short term, who are still active for in-play dividends etc. I know I can keep track in spreed sheet, but this will save a lot of time as well. Is there any plans to do something like that? What do you thing about it?

I think it's a great suggestion and I was thinking the same just yesterday. It would be great to be able to have separate folders for your portfolio that have their own profit/loss calculations. For example, I'm not too bothered by the profit/loss on the media players I hold as they are long term and very unlikely to be sold, but the entire point of short term holds is to sell when they hit a certain level and it would be great to have a quick view on this. At the moment I can log in and see if I'm up or down overall, but then have to comb through my portfolio to work out which players it's on when all I really want to know is how the short term players prices are doing.

• A start would just be to see how long you've had shares in a player from their graph/rise screen

• @Yellow Great idea, I also like the idea of bringing in visualisations on overall portfolio with the ability to segment different players, league, positions in relative to PB, MB and IPDs. I know IndexGain do percentage increase and decrease on players daily so you can check exactly which players are doing well or aren't doing well but its not free. A percentage growth on each player daily, weekly and since you've held would be much more useful.

• @Djefka88

I believe this is to be incorporated into the new Beta site but don't know how advanced the development or launch date is but good idea.

• @NewUser159387 excuse my ignorance, what's the crack with this beta site? Is it an updated format yet to be implemented or something?

• @MickTurbo the beta site is actually worse!!!! that's the crack i get!!!