Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man

• Best number 10 in Belgium. 30 league games 11 goals 13 assists this season... Played nearly every minute, no injuries. Contributed to 37% of teams goals directly.

Linked heavily to Lazio last summer... I think after his season he will be targeting bigger clubs than that.

Coming into his prime... At 34p should be on people's shopping list.

Type of player to score high pb

• I've mentioned him a few times on here before. I am sure a PB club will come in and has potential to be a regular PB winner. If any EPL clubs go for him it'll be rocket times. Spurs were linked- replacement for Eriksen.

• scott m just bought a load, probably after reading this

• @nicky540 still 34p so Scotty M hasn't stolen your chance to get involved.

@Westy is the forum PB boff - if he agrees then Vanaken must be a winner

• wasnt that hard to twist my arm, just x20 with some messi divs from yest

• Very safe buy I think. Even if he stays at Brugge he will be playing in Ueafa PB games and will keep being linked to clubs. He won PB in a Ueafa game this season.This is ground floor price for him.

Average PB score 112 Highest score 255. That's playing for Brugge in Ueafa.
    Both footed and 6ft4. Could be a real beast of an attacking midfielder in a better team.

I already hold 300 and just waiting for one piece of recent transfer news to plough the wedding fund in.

Only thing with him is his price may well rocket over a transfer to a PB team, but you will want to hold some futures for the PB scores he will get. So I'm thinking buy big, then sell some at transfer spike and keep rest for a season to see how his PB income is.

• @Westy said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

Very safe buy I think. Even if he stays at Brugge he will be playing in Ueafa PB games and will keep being linked to clubs. He won PB in a Ueafa game this season.This is ground floor price for him.

Average PB score 112 Highest score 255. That's playing for Brugge in Ueafa.
    Both footed and 6ft4. Could be a real beast of an attacking midfielder in a better team.

I already hold 300 and just waiting for one piece of recent transfer news to plough the wedding fund in.

Only thing with him is his price may well rocket over a transfer to a PB team, but you will want to hold some futures for the PB scores he will get. So I'm thinking buy big, then sell some at transfer spike and keep rest for a season to see how his PB income is.

Talking about him again made me buy another 200! 13 goals and 16 assists must have someone sniffing around for him- even Newcastle.

• Having a quick look convinced me just bought 350

• Hey what the heck I've just bought a ticket for the Vanaken expressπŸ˜‰

Hopefully leaving the station real soonπŸ˜ƒ

• Sign me up.

• Someone buy my 20 rodrygos to free up a few Bob and I'll jump o board 😁😁

• Choo choo

• @MickTurbo I've got Pogba in a queue but no one wants himπŸ˜’

• @Gazz127 me too, I'd seen enough after last night if the media get bored with him I don't think he'll have much going for him. I only put him on at about 10:00 am mind

• @MickTurbo Put him in queue last night.

If you have a couple of hundred pogs then he can make you some divis but the smaller investors he is not going to help you much and there is no mileage in the share price imo.

• Agree totally

• I got on him last month after researching him. After reading this invested a bit more into him. Believe he has potential to rocket πŸš€

• Convinced. Just bought 125

• I bought into him months ago for the same reasons y'all are now. He's just too good for the Belgian league.

Worry for me at the time was that a lot of reports in the Belgian press were basically saying he didn't really have the stomach to test himself out in a stronger league.

So for that reason I cashed out long ago. Fingers crossed that I does work out for you though.

• Thanks for the tip (pump). I've sold Aspas, since he's down 13p since I bought him a week ago. I've still got 3 weeks of IPDs for him to go. I've bought 100 of Vanaken instead. Just watched a skills video of him. He reminds me of Crouchy.

• On the trending list now. Hopefully from genuine trades and hope there isn't a dump coming later

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.