Berge
    Sule
    Herelle
    Trossard
    Casteels
    Mykolenko
    Hofmann
    Hamilton

Buyers beware though...all have reasons from PB punts/transfers/price anomalies...and some from recommendations on here, but most are relying on something happening which might not!!! It is betting.

• @Westy vanaken is the must buy.. . Whose the next best on the list.. . Or next best two

• @Zola25 get on Skov certain a summer move

• @Matt-flint

He alread hitting a quid.. . Whats the next best after hans vanaken in similar price range. .. .

• @Matt-flint

Like leipzigs Haidara and upamecano ... or ihlas bebou... groeneveld... osimhen... castagne... . Any ithers.. the ones ive mentioned will surely rise in near future...

• @Zola25 Trossard, Dimata, ndiaye, bustos, vlasic, benrahma

• @Zola25 said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

@Westy vanaken is the must buy.. . Whose the next best on the list.. . Or next best two

I can't really choose from that list. Most have moved up recently, so hard to judge if they've reached a certain level that if you bought now might risk a dip if bad news comes out...but Murgia hasn't moved yet- one of the less likelys for fast rising unless he does well for Italy who host the U21 tournament in summer, but long term very low risk buy as he's rated highly.

Gbamin is another that hasn't spiked yet- links to Arsenal make it a low risk but potential very high profit.

Otherwise join the Trossard train and hope not in too late- no doubt that if he joins a PB team he will go up significantly due to his goals and assists and decent PB scores in very few PB games, but beware if he doesn't move to a PB league then he will dip as he's already gone up 25p for me. I'm pretty sure he will move...and if for some reason like a late season injury he doesn't move this summer, I'll hold til the next transfer window.

But always scour google news on players- I don't want top persuade you too much in case they plummet!

• 100 bought a few days back, looking ok ROI wise, I'm thinking of medium term hold her, what is the smart money thinking?

• @Daz-Sparks double down... If he gets the move you are rich, if he stays at brugge he is pb candidate early rounds of Europe

• @Westy said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

but Murgia hasn't moved yet- one of the less likelys for fast rising unless he does well for Italy who host the U21 tournament in summer, but long term very low risk buy as he's rated highly.

Nearly scored already with a ripper from range

• @Zola25 long shot but got some Danny welbeck at 35p just needs to stay fit. It’s a gamble but I’ve got 100

• @nicky540 Scotty M knows his onions. I often follow his lead and benefit! Shout out to Scotty M!!

• @Waardle

Vanaken playing tonight!!!

I think he's about to rocket up. .. keep an eye out..lol

• Finished 0-0 against Antwerp. There's definite value in players who could get a move into a PB league so Vanaken is a good shout.

Another one I'm on is his Brazilian team mate, Wesley Moraes. Decent record this season with 15 goals and 10 assists in all comps. 22 years old with Arsenal linked with a potential £15m transfer this summer.

• @GOT-GOT-NEED said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

Finished 0-0 against Antwerp. There's definite value in players who could get a move into a PB league so Vanaken is a good shout.

Another one I'm on is his Brazilian team mate, Wesley Moraes. Decent record this season with 15 goals and 10 assists in all comps. 22 years old with Arsenal linked with a potential £15m transfer this summer.

Yep he goes by just Wesley on Fi. Got him, Vanaken and Groneveld from Brugge as think they are all going to move to a PB league this summer.

• @Westy 👍 Top work!

Some shrewd business could be done by clubs looking at the Belgian league as transfer fees shouldn't be astronomical compared to buying from the top 5 leagues.

What's you opinion on Landry Dimata playing at Anderlecht this season? He's on loan from Wolfsburg and has a good scoring record. Reckon he could be playing in Bundesliga next season?

• Vanaken is 49p now... Its a nice rise this week but plenty of room for more growth, dig deep who's got some change in their balance?

• @GOT-GOT-NEED said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

@Westy 👍 Top work!

Some shrewd business could be done by clubs looking at the Belgian league as transfer fees shouldn't be astronomical compared to buying from the top 5 leagues.

What's you opinion on Landry Dimata playing at Anderlecht this season? He's on loan from Wolfsburg and has a good scoring record. Reckon he could be playing in Bundesliga next season?

Have been looking to buy him, but found out Anderlecht have one of those annoying clauses where they can buy him...i guess like the Jovic deal, they may buy him to sell him though, so not all doom and gloom. He's cheap for that gamble i guess. Worst case you have to wait longer for a move.

• @Westy where did you find out about the clause mate

• @Schmitcattaxi said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

@Westy where did you find out about the clause mate

just on one of the news links about him on google... so i must have searched his name and then clicked news

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.