Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man

• @Matt-flint Dortmund as a team in general score really well on pb tho, so its a good fit for him if thats where he's heading.

• @LuaLua he’s back in action tonight and hopefully scoring a couple πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• I recently had my first 100% player, 4.5 months on FI.
    Vanaken could be my second one.

• @MrWh1te I'm at 100% but think he could double again if the Dortmund move goes ahead ☺ I've doubled on El Ghazi too recently but he's another I'm not considering selling as a lot of value left in him yet.

• @Vespasian32 said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

@MrWh1te I'm at 100% but think he could double again if the Dortmund move goes ahead ☺ I've doubled on El Ghazi too recently but he's another I'm not considering selling as a lot of value left in him yet.

I hope you're right. I bought at 58p and he's up 6p for me. I agree that Dortmund's style would be good for him.

• @Vespasian32

Along with trossard aswell. . I think he's still value for money too!

• Just dropped 3p get quickly... have I missed anything?

• nothing I can find. this thread is now 6th on google for hans vanaken lol

• Doubt he'll be going to Dortmund now though as we all initially thought above..

this thread is now 6th on google for hans vanaken lol

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/415729/vanaken-blijft-volgend-seizoen-bij-club-brugge
    All I could find. Put it in google translate and it said that he’s not pushing for a transfer and might stay at Brugge but it’s only speculation

• @S4KUR yeh this could be reason for some losing faith. Ajax were also interested so I guess if they sell Donny it could start adding up.

If he doesn't move or he goes to Ajax he still has some PB potential... won it this year at least once. So if anyone has the patience, holding long term could be a good choice. Not sure ill have the guts for it and wouldn't blame anyone else taking their profit in the coming weeks.

• @Vespasian32 Agree. I took my profit a few weeks ago but will be jumping back on if anything materialises. A move to a PB league and he's a Β£1+ player at least with his stats

• Would be surprised if he didn't leave. Plenty of business to be done yet. Now dortmund are out opens the door for plenty others. I'm looking at you arsenal.

• @Dabi10 I allowed my hold to go into the red, thinking that there is plenty of time for a PB club to go for him. If he is not pushing for a move, there's no point in holding him. He's climbed to breaking even (0p) so I'll wait to he gets into profit again before flipping.

• @Londoner there is plenty of time for a PB club to go for him. Transfer window hasn't even opened yet for some leagues!

• @Snrub haha FI has its own transfer window! Bruno Fernandez signed for Utd in April then moved to City in May...talks of a June move back to Sporting!!

FI has its own transfer window!

Maybe the most accurate comment I've read this month.

• @Snrub said in Hans Vanaken - The Forgotten Man:

@Londoner there is plenty of time for a PB club to go for him. Transfer window hasn't even opened yet for some leagues!

Agreed. But he might not want to challenge himself in a higher league. He's king at his club. We'll have to see.

• Dropping fast!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.