Sub 40p players list

• Hamza Mendyl (28p)

Left back who turned 22 today. He is on loan at Dijon from Schalke.

6 appearances so far this season (5 as a starter) and only missed the last match through suspension. 1 assist to his name so far this year and has 13 caps for Morocco.

• Andrea Bertolacci 29p
    Just signed for Sampdoria after being frozen out by Milan.

• @Vaughany said in Sub 40p players list:

@EZDean
    Nice list. I was very close to purchasing Toljan myself and was only put off by how bad Sassuolo have been doing. May have another look.

Don't laugh. I have bought 500 of Derdryck Boyata. 36p and a regular starter for Hertha Berlin. Also in the Belgium squad last week although didn't get off the bench. Outside chance of featuring in Euro 2020 if there are any injuries. Not sure what his PB performances have been like but his underlying stats have been pretty good.

Appreciate the feedback! Boyata is definitely a shout - even if he doesn't get a Euro spot - he'll only take one game like that Cornelius did recently to rocket. Even on a single goal he'll rise nicely at that price. Realistically the value is really there

• @Indexical Always liked Criscito - even as a FIFA player! Didn't realise he was on pens to be fair. Penalty goal and an assist would see him well up there with opportunities for Top Defender. He is injured and on a dip at the moment from his last fixture though. Either worth topping up now or when he's about to come out of his injury

• @Comrade said in Sub 40p players list:

Andrea Bertolacci 29p
    Just signed for Sampdoria after being frozen out by Milan.

Got played straight away too. Definitely one to maybe have a sniff at.

@BradD said in Sub 40p players list:

Hamza Mendyl (28p)

Left back who turned 22 today. He is on loan at Dijon from Schalke.

6 appearances so far this season (5 as a starter) and only missed the last match through suspension. 1 assist to his name so far this year and has 13 caps for Morocco.

Mendyl is another I'll be having a look into very soon too. Looks pretty solid for a long term hold!

• @Willhurr said in Sub 40p players list:

Think he's been mentioned here already but Emmanuel Boateng may be worth a punt at 28p

He has been in good form this season and is still very young. Looking at it as a 3 year bet, I think he is good value, as a move back to europe will give him quite a boost and he seems a quality player.

Main risk obviously being that he is currently playing in the Chinese league...

I'll be looking at him and Anderson Talisca when they've ran down a little bit of their contract.

Carrasco I've gone heavy into and if he gets the arsenal transfer that looks the most realistic (Arsenal need that experienced winger on their Left side) and has had previous transfer sniffs from Arsenal. He'll probably be my first big payoff come-January. I've only been on here a few months but I think the CSL shows that players will go for a nice payday for a few years then will come back to Europe happily.

• @EZDean agreed, might be better to wait until near the end of the next Chinese season, although he may see a rise before then.

Carrasco could bring a nice return on CapApp and at £1 currently he'll surely rise with a move to a PB league in Jan 👍

• @Willhurr said in Sub 40p players list:

@EZDean agreed, might be better to wait until near the end of the next Chinese season, although he may see a rise before then.

Carrasco could bring a nice return on CapApp and at £1 currently he'll surely rise with a move to a PB league in Jan 👍

Look at a similar player in his position in the prem. Felipe Anderson. £1.45 and that's without him banging goals in at the moment. Marco Asensio - a similar price @ £1.43 and he's in La Liga - think he's even injured too atm. Carrasco HAS to get a nice rise after making it clear he wants to come back to Europe.

Overall, agreed with your post. Hoping Talisca in particular doesn't get links this window. If he does and stays at a stagnant price, I'll be veryyyy heavy into him in a bit, he's a large physical player in an attacking area, scores goals and assists so there'll easily be teams fighting for his signiture when he doesn't want to play abroad anymore.

• Pascal Stenzel - 28p (I bought in at 29p!) - 23y - Playing all 11 matches with 90 mins in RB at promotion challenging team Stuttgart - actually on loan from Bundesliga side Freiburg. If Stuttgart get promoted I can see him getting a nice rise, maybe even earn his way back into the Freiburg side. This is a long term hold though so you'll need to have patience with him I think.

Jordan Lukaku - 24p (I bought in at 26p!) - 25y - Come back from injury at Lazio after an injury ridden last season - he used to play regular in LM but obviously suffered his injury. After surgery now he's back an on the bench, only needs to start getting minutes and he'll definitely rise. He's on the bench atm ready to play so I'm just waiting on that!

This is all opinion based in regards to their future but I've used mostly Transfermarkt for fixture/games played info.

• Karol Linetty** at 30p. Sampdoria midfielder and Polish Internationalist. Expected to return from injury soon. Was linked with a big move last season with Inter showing an interest. I know Sampdoria have had a dismal start to the season but their fortunes may be about to change with Ranieri now at the helm.

• Samuel Grandsir 37p

23 year old Monaco winger who is on loan at Brest this season who are going pretty well in Ligue 1. He has featured in all 10 league games for Brest so far this season with 9 starts.

Brest have Dijon, Metz and Amiens in their next 3 games so IPD potential as well as cap app.

• Raul Ruidiaz MLS 10p! Wont lie, id never heard of this guy, but was just reading random news and hes due to play in the Western conference final on Tuesday, 4 goals and 4 assists in 4 games the article I read said.. still in his 20s.. Anyone know anything about him? or watched him play?

• Just over 40p now but Marcus Mcguane grabbed a goal for Telstar last night. English teenager on loan from Barca.

• I have both Michel and Jose Angel who are facing off in La Liga later today in Real Valladolid v Eibar. 25p and 27p. Both set piece takers with good base scores. Michel took a penalty earlier this season too.

• I hold:
    Gollini - 25p - GK - Atalanta, one of the good prospects in Italy, playing CL

Matvyenko - ShakhtarD - D - 22y/o, playing CL and in the starting XI of Ukraine - good for Euro2020

Gabbiadini - FW - 30p - At this price a real bargain, Sampdoria has a new coach (Ranieri, ndr), lots of value here

• @NewUser233501......Linetty looks a great shout, any 1st teamer coming back from Injury will increase, but with him being in a PB League and being a Poland International (who look certain to qualify) he would appeal to anyone for the Euros aswell.... I've stocked up

• Defo a top player still just needs run of games now to prove it

• Can't find the sub 20p post. I've made a small investment on Mr. Simeon Nwankwo.....oh yes. Now 15p from 14p as a result of my intervention. 6 goals in 9 games for Crotone, sitting top of Serie B. A long-range forecast I grant you but that's why you get him at 15p I guess.

• @Jumbosausage said in Sub 40p players list:

Hubner at Hoffenheim 26p. Next 3 are games against bottom 5 opponents two of which are single game day (2 games) and a double game day (5 games) The single game day is also the first day of the increased dividends. Just beaten Schalke and Bayern Munich and he posted a decent PB score at the weekend. This guy is surely going to see a rise before 1st November.

Well that worked out pretty well. 🤓

0_1572170248729_EE845336-F611-4887-B879-34EED492436B.png

• Sabiri at Paderborn is one to watch. Youngster got his first bundesliga start yesterday , marked it with a screamer of a goal and great PB score. Should get more chances now and single game next Friday. Up to 41p.