Sub 40p players list

• Borja Valero for inter Milan. .... 20p!
    With inters current shortage in midfield he surely plays again. ?
    Played last match and scored!
    At 20p surely worth a punt. Downside is he is 34 and doesn't usually complete 90 mins.
    Inter playing 2nd bottom side Genoa today!
    I've just got 200 shares. Worth a dabble imo.

• Zambo Anguissa - 24 year old Midfielder - 39p

Was a big money signing for Fulham but didn’t settle there - currently on loan at Villarreal.

Getting a lot of love on twitter currently from both Fulham & Villarreal/La Liga fans.

Has steadily improved over the course of the season and now has an impressive PB average of 130 over the past 5 games. Should rise steadily over the course of the season especially as speculation builds around his future - will no doubt be on the radar of a few other La Liga clubs.

• Martin braithwaite for leganes 39p, plays for Denmark. Seems cheap to me.
    Getting in now before the euro pump.

• @Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

Martin braithwaite for leganes 39p, plays for Denmark. Seems cheap to me.
    Getting in now before the euro pump.

And he’s scored!

• @Tom77 impeccable timing 👍🏻

• Gudmundsson ‘I’m fit and feel good’ from the Burnley official site.

Still only 35p and should get some game time over the festive period. Should be back on corners and set pieces.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2019/december/gudmundsson-im-fit-and-feel-good/

• @OldhamSam just been looking into it and Gudmundsson looks set for a start. He’s Burnley’s set-piece and corner taker. Will also be an important player for Iceland in March.

Could be great for pb if he gets himself established back in that midfield. I’ve just topped up @ 35p.

No risk at that price.

• @Bezz82 although I agree that he is low risk, I think McNeil is the main corner and free kick taker now so it'll be interesting to see when they both play

• @Barkez_86 I think at 35p I would be happy if he just takes his fair share. He also likes a shot from distance so would seem to fit the matrix reasonably well.

If he can post a semi decent score on his return I see no reason why he can’t get to 50p. Here’s hoping anyway as I have 1,000 of him at 32p.

• Nicola Murru, 25 and he’s only 26p and already won Pb (and star man) on a bronze day.

In a very poor sampdoria side, but last couple of seasons manages to chip in with goals and assists (hasn’t yet this season, so room for growth) so could get some IPDs.

Maybe one to wait a couple of weeks on as only 3 fixtures in the next 30d due to winter break.

• @Vaughany
    Up 10p since I posted this. Possibly due to a couple of articles stating that Lyon are interested. Wish I had bought more than a measly 70 shares but only had a little bit of cash from a recent dividends win.

• Joe Allen, 39p
    Links to PL teams + Euro2020 with Wales

• @Chris-J said in Sub 40p players list:

Zambo Anguissa - 24 year old Midfielder - 39p

Was a big money signing for Fulham but didn’t settle there - currently on loan at Villarreal.

Getting a lot of love on twitter currently from both Fulham & Villarreal/La Liga fans.

Has steadily improved over the course of the season and now has an impressive PB average of 130 over the past 5 games. Should rise steadily over the course of the season especially as speculation builds around his future - will no doubt be on the radar of a few other La Liga clubs.

Did anyone get on board this one?

Up to 53p now after some links to Real Madrid (won’t happen but I’m confident all sorts of speculation will trickle through until the summer to keep him growing).

• @Neil2265 this guy looks a steal. Jumped on

• @Chris-J I bought into Anguissa a few days before he appeared on this thread, after seeing some reputable La Liga tweeters saying how good he was. Pleased with how quickly his price has moved, I wasn’t expecting a quick win with this one.

• Inspired by the recent rise of second division players with a good chance to move to first division next year I started to look at Stuttgart, currently second in the league.

There are some interesting players among which Wataru Endo, 14p, midfielder with 7.04 avg score on Sofascore. That’s higher than other players like Ascacibar which is on there rise now.

Looking at the current price of other Stuttgart players, 14p is a great chance to at least double in the coming months.

• @NewUser455434 said in Sub 40p players list:

Inspired by the recent rise of second division players with a good chance to move to first division next year I started to look at Stuttgart, currently second in the league.

There are some interesting players among which Wataru Endo, 14p, midfielder with 7.04 avg score on Sofascore. That’s higher than other players like Ascacibar which is on there rise now.

Looking at the current price of other Stuttgart players, 14p is a great chance to at least double in the coming months.

Isn't he only on loan, or has it been made permanent now?

• @kristiang85 On loan, but he is playing regularly now. Stuttgart just sold one of the other midfielders to Hertha Berlin, thus I expect him getting regular 90 minutes for the second half of the season

• Viktor Fischer 27p.

We've seen Enzo Crivelli rise from 29p to 42p this week with the only logical explanation being that as an istanbul Basaksehir player, he has got some PB football in February in the knockout stage of the Europa league so some people have piled in early.

Istanbul play sporting Lisbon who for my money will absolutely smash them, so this got Turbo thinking. Is there a non pb player with the knockout phase of the EL coming up at a team with a chance of actually progressing further.

Well there are plenty to be honest. But fc Kobenhavn have drawn Celtic and I fancy their chances of progression. At least they have a better chance than istanbul if u ask me.

Victor Fischer is one of their main men scoring twice and assisting 9 times in 18 games this season from a wide position. Classed as a forward as well which is one of the main reasons I picked him out of loads of options.

Likely to be a bigger PB threat than Crivelli, and a more realistic chance of further progression in the competition.

This area of the market is all about trends and I've spotted one early. I think Crivelli has paved the way for a significant rise in Viktor

• @MickTurbo I think the 9 goals was the 18/19 season. From what I can find its 3 goals in 28 games in 19/20 if you include domestic and Europe

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.