Sub 40p players list

• Pontus Jansson
    Moussa Marega
    Daniel Sturridge

• Mohamed Lamine Diaby french u18 player just starting to get a bit of first team football at Nice

• @MrWh1te
    Where do you think Sturridge will go?if he can get a full season in think he’s still a good player.

• Hateboer has dropped to 29p. Great attacking record (for a defender) with Atalanta

• @Ynot_b
    I fancy him to go to Leicester and if not, somewhere similar.
    He certainly has legs for more years at the top level.

• Some people use index scout etc.... I use FM

I can't believe Murgia (on loan to Spal from Lazio) is only 20p. Played at every youth level for Italy.
    Box to box midfielder.

Italy is an odd one... many wonderkids have a lull at the age you expect them to break through... must be because Italian squads are so large and such a bizarre loan system.

Murgia (now 22) is very much like Benassi - might be a late bloomer but once he settles into first team at a solid Serie A team... he will be a machine. Manu Locatelli at Sassuolo is another in that bracket and Mandragora. Plethora of excellent cheap young Italian midfielders around.

Just outside the 40p mark... Grujic looks like easy money. 47p going back to Liverpool next season... was Klopps first signing if I remember correctly. Really good season with Hertha and looks like he could easily worry Hendo and Gigi for a place in the team. Just a few appearances will likely double his value

• @Vespasian32
    I hold a quite a few grujic he’s had a good season out loan in good profit already but I think if he comes back and is around the team his price will only go up.

• Sturridge and Welbeck. Both have some transfer potential and with that and more playing time could go up 20p or so easily

• Mentioned him once before and he is a long shot but sebastian driussi at zenit is still only 20p. Plays right wing, 6 goals 6 assists this season and would have been at sampdoria by now but for having a baby due at the time of the transfer.

Havent bought any yet but at 20p I might just throw a bit of dividend money at him over the summer and what happens happens

• Jovanovic Bordeaux - 21p

Hinteregger Frankfurt - 26p

Herelle Nice - 29p

Srarfi Nice - 20p

Vlasic Everton - 37p

Ponce Roma (AEK loan) - 26p

Ajeti Basel - 31p

Almamy Toure E Frankfurt - 30p

Chang-Hoon Dijon - 21p

Ings Liverpool (Soton) - 38p

Golovin Monaco - 40p

Mittelstadt Hertha Berlin - 30p

Do your own research but if you can't find value in all/some of the above you really didn't ought to be on here!

• I just boosted my Gbamin stock- seems to be too much Arsenal noise to be nothing. Could be a classic of linked with Arsenal but going Westham type ordeal, but any move to EPL will see him rise and if it is Arsenal he could easily return 50-100%

• @NewUser159387 I like Herelle- had some good PB scores. Vlasic i hold but worried he may stay in Russia...if he goes to a PB team hes got massive PB potential- so worth the punt.

• @Westy said in Sub 40p players list:

I just boosted my Gbamin stock- seems to be too much Arsenal noise to be nothing. Could be a classic of linked with Arsenal but going Westham type ordeal, but any move to EPL will see him rise and if it is Arsenal he could easily return 50-100%

I had a small holding but have bought 300. Lots of Arsenal news for £30m over the last 24 hours and I can't believe they would be the only team interested.

• @NewUser159387 just seen your list. I cant believe golovin is only 40p. He was class at the world cup. Now hes had time to settle in Monaco I think he'll be great next season.

For the record I have 1000 and I fully expect to make some decent money out of him.

• Daniel caliguiri is worth more than 25p. His stats on FI have been great but hes been out injured. Shame hes 31 but still plenty of time to make some money there.

• @Westy

Landry Dimata - all be it just over the 40P bracket. He’s currently 42P a share but I feel there could be very good valve here.
    13 goals & 3 assists in 20 appearances.

Paterson Daka - (one for the future) currently £0.26 a share.

Adrien thomasson - a steal at £0.23.
    Plays every game for Strasbourg
    5 goals & 8 assists in 28 appearances

• @NewUser159387 said in Sub 40p players list:

Mittelstadt

Srafri and Ponce look interesting. MLS were looking at Ponce- Timbers i think, but Roma now looking to keep him next season?
    Srafri was linked to EPL last summer.

• @WLR10 Dimata looks a good shout, had a recent rise, maybe ive missed the boat?

• Calabria Milan 38p just got linked with Man Utd

• @WLR10 If you read some interviews dimatra's been burnt before by a couple of moves and his agents fucked him over when he went to wolfsburg. I reckon he stays in his safe space for another year.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.