Sub 40p players list

• @Jad1982 yep. I hold a sizeable amount of Wilshire. Think he has potential to at least hit the 40p mark which would be a very decent ROI.

• Murgia is starting to move today...

• @Westy he has impressed in last few games now hes over his injury and starting regularly.

keeping an eye out for transfer links. he's one I think I will go big on as he hasn't had a big rise yet. Could be my long term hold once I stop using FI as a hobby!

Have an idea to pick maybe 20 young undervalued players and use the mythical 3 year hold!

• El Ghazi still in the under 40p category! A year or so ago he would be in the Ziyech, Neres, Kluivert bracket from that great Ajax crop.

Returning to Lille end of season. But likely to transfer back to England, especially if Villa go up

• Jorge Mere is starting to rise. I am in at 33 and 34p now 35p and mentioned in another thread an hour ago. Plays as CB for Koln who look nailed on for promotion back to bundesliga next season.

He has a £10m release clause currently rising to £30m in bundesliga so is attracting the likes of Valencia, Seville and Athletico Madrid.

Could be a 55-60p player in a PB league especially if he gets european competition with the Spanish clubs.

• @Zidave said in Sub 40p players list:

Jorge Mere is starting to rise. I am in at 33 and 34p now 35p and mentioned in another thread an hour ago. Plays as CB for Koln who look nailed on for promotion back to bundesliga next season.

He has a £10m release clause currently rising to £30m in bundesliga so is attracting the likes of Valencia, Seville and Athletico Madrid.

Could be a 55-60p player in a PB league especially if he gets european competition with the Spanish clubs.

Great young player - can definitely see him at a either of Madrid or Barca at some point in his career

• @Westy
    Murgia I hold a few,jumping up a bit today any transfer news I’ve missed?

• @Ynot_b said in Sub 40p players list:

@Westy
    Murgia I hold a few,jumping up a bit today any transfer news I’ve missed?

Think like @Vespasian32 said, just recent game time and starting to show he is getting in the box. And price wise a safe bet.

• I have had my eye on Fode Ballo-Toure for a week or 2 and have just bought some.

He joined Monaco in January and they have a treble day tomorrow. Plays for France U21 too and seems to have flown under the radar price wise. Has 5 assists this season for both clubs. Should be value over the next few months as I can't imagine Monaco can be as bad next season.

He has just risen to 31p.

0_1556626251440_upload-7d2dadba-917e-4f92-991f-e2af12559886

• 20-year-old Faitout Maouassa. 26p. Versatile LB/LM/LW (kind of like Alfonso Pedraza)
    Heavily linked to Real Betis as more teams look towards Junior Firpo. On loan at Nimes from Rennes.
    Very low risk and high reward.

• Ola Aina- blimey, bought him ages ago due to some solid PB stats and being a price anomaly...was down 2p on him yesterday, but he's just exploded today with news that Chelsea might recall him..** personally I wouldn't buy in now** as it's a big if and he's currently first team in a good defence, guessing bench if back to Chelsea...but he is still cheap, so maybe i will miss out! But just goes to show the odd punt on a kid with a bit of transfer research or PB research can pay off... he's nearly done 100% in one day for me. He also won me divs this season.

So same thing could happen to many of the players we have mentioned on here...fingers crossed!

• Just over at 43p, but yann karamoh. Young forward on loan at bordeaux from inter. Read an article recently that Fiorientina are interested

• Jordan Storey 21yr old English central defender at Preston 30p

Signed for £750,000 from Exeter and in his first season he has cemented his place in the starting 11, starting 26 games since October 2018. Not bad for such a young player playing in a difficult league in a vital position.

He has just won Preston's Young POTY in his first season.

My biggest amount of shares held in a player

• El Ghazi for Villa 37p

• @NewUser253169 gaining movement... Up a few p. I hope he stays at lille if pepe leaves. Or transfer to villa if they come up.
    Any other transfer links for him?

• @NewUser253169 El Ghazi looks a snip. Reports are that he is leaving Lille, a move to the prem or any other PB league would be good.italicised text

• @NewUser253169

I second this

Likely to get a contract with arsenal or will go to another prem team

He’s an England international, only 27 and had a freakish injury from jumping on his knee (bad luck) id back him at 43p there is very little risk

• @NewUser317384 said in Sub 40p players list:

El Ghazi looks a snip. Reports are that he is leaving Lille, a move to the prem or any other PB league would be good

Seems to be the case that he'll move on from Lille after a good season at Villa. His agent is also Jorge Mendes so a move to a bigger club is always on the cards with him involved.

• I do hold

Lucas Ocampos from Marseille at 40p. 24 yr old Argentinian. Moved to left wing recently and has scored 1 goal and assisted 4 in his last 5 games. Out of contract summer 2020 so may get a move this summer and has been linked with Everton.

• Some super cheapies that I hold and reasons why. All of these guys are young.

Faitout Maouassa - 29p. 20 year old. Linked to Real Betis, which could be the dream ticket in terms of PB. Also linked to Newcastle previously, which would be good exposure.

Alessandro Bastoni - 31p. 20 year old. On loan at Parma from Inter Milan with a very promising future. Likely to go out on loan again next season but some talk he could be in the Inter squad too. Recently called up to a training camp for young Italy prospects.

Federico Dimarco - 25p. 21 year old...like Bastoni is on loan at Parma from Inter Milan. Has PB potential. Noir's data says he gets 1.2 PB a minute, which is good going, especially in a below average side. Injury set him back this season, but now he's in the team he takes corners, which massively helps for PB. Unlikely to be playing for Inter next season but apparently has a few 'admirers' in Serie A so expect him to be playing next season. Also in the Italy young players training camp.

Patson Daka - 36p. 20 year old Zambian international. Very promising young striker breaking into the team at Red Bull Salzburg, scoring goals, getting assists and could make the well trodden path to German football one day.