Sub 40p players list

• Izzy brown

Has been injured for the majority of the season whilst on loan at Leeds but has recently been playing very well and scoring for the under-23’s since recovering from injury.

At 31p having not played a game all season looks to be great value for a player who has proven he can do it in the championship and will most likely be looking for another loan to a top championship or premiership side where he will no doubt increase in price even just with game time regardless of G&A.

With injury to Roberts and with them being similar players, there is a small possibility he could play a part in the play offs which may also be a small boost.

• I'm hoping Nabil Bentaleb could get back into the Schalke team now they have Wagner in charge having been frozen out u set the last manager. That and a decent ACON (if he gets picked) could do him wonders.

• @NewUser731 hopefully i doubled up on Ajeti with it. Im usually very patient but the few times ive lost my patience ive missed out almost immediately

• Bored and just been looking for some cheap bargains, Nicola Murru looks like a decent player for 20p, PB average of 76 which isn't terrible.

• @Black-wolf you'll make money on ajeti. Hez finally starting to get noticed I've held for a while. I think he'll rise steadily for the foreseeable. I bought another 200 today

• @MickTurbo i know ive held him since october. I preached his case loads as he has an outstanding record. When he didnt move in January i sold a few but recently topped up again. Hope he moves this summer

• @Black-wolf cant remember specifics but I'm sure theres been recent links to serie a. Hes too good not to move to a big league. He could be the next skov 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

• @MickTurbo if he performs for switzerland like he does for basel during the nations league games im sure he’ll get lots of interest

• Lucas Alario at 33p is seriously cheap! Scored two last time out for Leverkusen and tomorrow faces Schalke (Leverkusen 1/3 shots). Either he’s finally fulfilling his much heralded promise or the touted move to Atlético Madrid will come off: https://www.goal.com/en-qa/news/alario-agent-confirms-atletico-madrid-interest-in-leverkusen/d5g11uowc5z81evfzqf40r0zg

Multiple ways to profit with this one, starting with some IPD tomorrow.

• @Itsjadams west ham have yarmolenko, antonio, snodgrass and diangana that can play RM/RW
    we wont be spending on an un-tested Russian

• Adrien tamaze from Nice, 31p, linked with everton. On the risers list!

• Lebo Mathiba - 38p

Forward for Strasbourg, playing tonight. Has 9 goals and a couple of assists this season. Won ligue-1 African player of the year.

4 goals in 6 games for South Africa

• What about Nemanja Maksimovic? 27 p and being linked in Spain with Bundesliga and Premier League teams for summer transfer. Best players of Getafe with Djené Dakonam.

• Danny Ings @36p playing at home to Huddersfield today in an exciting Soton front line that is now freed from relegation worries represents a cheap, English striker that offers a decent goal threat, IPD G&A chances & very little downside. If he gets a good start to next season could also see some nice capital appreciation as well.

• Patrick Bamford - 37p! Has scored 9 in 22 since coming back from injury early this season. Returns from suspension for the playoff second leg and Leeds look set to get to the final. If they get promoted be could easily reach £1!

• @NewUser262223 not too sure on this one I have to say. I agree at 37p he could represent a bit of value but £1 is way too high a valuation. How many goals would you expect him to get at a relegation fighting team based on his previous prem experience?

• Albian Ajeti - will possibly also feature in the EUFA nations league matches too.

Expecting big rises from him.

• Apologies if already mentioned, but what about Steven Berghuis. 11 league goals and 11 assists for Feyenoord. 16 caps for Netherlands and also appears he will be making appearances in the Europa League next season. Currently 28p

• @Alpilgrim think you getting confused with Steven Bergwijn. 😁

He's currently £1.38. If he was 28p I'd be putting my mortgage on him. 💰

• Bergwijn is my longest hold and doing quite nicely if dipping slightly.

Berghuis I did admittedly stumble upon while searching for Bergwijn to check the monthly graph originally. After a bit more checking I reckon he's good value at 28p. No Bergwijn for sure as Berghuis is older but could be worth it at that price.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/89794/Show/Steven-Berghuis

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.