Sub 40p players list

• @NewUser159387 I'd say the downside is that he's absolute gash! I live in Leeds and was speaking to a colleague today who can't wait to see the back of him

• Also, Luca Gagliano looks to have the features of a successful FI talent (19, striker, PB league with Cagliari staying up). I am aware he has returned from a long injury, but does anyone have any more information about him?

At 0.20p he certainly looks a bargain!!

• Samuel Bastien. Standard Liège. 22 years old, played in Europa League and Champions League. 9 caps for Belgium u21 albeit a couple of years ago. Okay so a long shot I agree but at 14p he is the same price as Patrice Evra and Tim Cahill with, I would submit, marginally better long-term career prospects. 😂

• Huge huge risk, but if it pays off( I am not bold enough to invest), I put forward Sir Bas Dost! 29, in a non pb league and currently 29 English pence. Seems to get linked with Newcastle every season, but could see him doing a job at a lot of teams in pb league(not top six though)

If you are willing to take a risk that this is his year to go, you'd see a decent increase for a player who averages nearly a goal a game in Portugal. Suck on that Joao Felix!!

In all serious if he is linked with a half decent team, get him for some IPD and cap app and then sell as he is disastrous when it comes to pb

• Zaydou Youssef at Bordeaux looks very handy. Only 39p, 19 yrs old been starting recent games. Seems to be more developed than other youngsters at the club (I.e Adli, Maja)

• @Leclerc said in Sub 40p players list:

@Yellow , I see that Stafylidis signed for Hoffenheim too, hopefully more first team games for the lad.

Any idea what his performances/consistency are like for the national team?

Scored a couple for Greece in 24 games, not sure about his performances though.

Based on the data I think he's a great cheap punt. 2 in 24 for Greece, 5 in 47 for Augsburg (in terms of minutes on pitch). That's a good record for a defender. He likes shooting, takes set pieces and will be playing in a better, more attacking team who score more and concede less.

• @Yellow , I have to say thats a brilliant record for a defender! The fact that he likes taking set pieces is also a bonus.

Got myself a few at 23p. Thanks for the heads up! Hope the train comes soon!

• I think Calum Chambers is good value at 32p, had a really good season on loan at Fulham and will be back at Arsenal now, also he's still only 24

• @Leclerc said in Sub 40p players list:

@Yellow , I have to say thats a brilliant record for a defender! The fact that he likes taking set pieces is also a bonus.

Got myself a few at 23p. Thanks for the heads up! Hope the train comes soon!

If proof was ever needed of his attacking threat, behold - the indisputable football manager screenshot.

0_1557957728592_19-6277-kostas-stafylidis.jpg

• Roberto Gagliardini, currently 39p. 1p spread. If he gets more playing time expect him to produce some good PB scores. Could be in for a transfer which should help this. Good passing and likes to get forward. watched a bit of their game the other night, posted 79 PB after coming on for 25mins or so, albeit against already relegated Chievo. Prepared to be patient on this one.

• @Yellow I do love the 17 score for bravery! And 14 for free kicks. If CM says so, it must be. 23p is a snip! What kind of ceiling do you think a player like him would have? Maybe 40-50p?

• Guilbert is a good shout - just looked into him and bought.

• @Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

With the CB madness probably going to happen, Lascelles from Newcastle might get a link, Mourinhio was looking in Jan. 36p.

You sure? Mourinho wasn't at any club in January

• Joao Mario at Inter - linked with Everton and should/likely to be going to League of Nations finals with Portugal. Was 0.32p when mentioned him few days ago and has "rocketed" to 0.36p already :P

Also Yannick Bolasie - linked with Newcastle and Southampton for £7m - priced at 0.32p seemed to do ok at Anderlecht in the 2nd half of the season just gone

• @Ericali said in Sub 40p players list:

@Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

With the CB madness probably going to happen, Lascelles from Newcastle might get a link, Mourinhio was looking in Jan. 36p.

You sure? Mourinho wasn't at any club in January
    https://www.90min.com/posts/6296654-newcastle-defender-jamaal-lascelles-revealed-as-former-manchester-united-target-under-jose-mourinho

• Florian Miguel

Hard to go wrong for 18p 🤩

• @CBN in the time it just took me to do some research on him, the price had gone up 2p.... this thread has some serious influence.🤑🤑

• Marius wolf- I doubt he will stay at Dortmund another season, especially if they bring in Isak and think he will do much better at a lesser team, he has had an awful season though, so not sure anyone would want him, but at 29p is worth a punt

• This post is deleted!

• @Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

@Tom77 Doubt it, Lascelles was immense for us in the 2017/18 season, but wasn't the same this season due to being in and out with injury. For example, Lascelles of 2017/18 wouldn't have let Van Dijk go for Liverpools opener in the 3-2 defeat and certaintly wouldn't have been outmuscled/jumped by Origi for the 3rd goal.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.