Sub 40p players list

• @NewUser159387 I've had 300 for ages and not seen any movement, suddenly this morning a couple of pence rise, probably thanks to this post!
    Was looking good before the injury last season too

• Anton Miranchuk - 23 year old attacking midfielder for Lokomotiv Moscow. 16 goals this season (league, cup and champions league). Won the cup and Lokomotiv in line for champions league football again next season. Previously been linked with Bournemouth, Newcastle and West ham. Only 22p!!!! I'm sure he's been mentioned on another thread before

• Vincent Koziello at 24p is a bargain for me. Was exceptional at Nice before his move to Koln in January 2018.

Koln have just been promoted back to the Bundesliga so he's in a PB league from next season. If he shows anything like the form that saw him linked with Barca and Arsenal then could be a steady investment.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/feb/26/vincent-koziello-stands-tall-to-lead-koln-fight-for-bundesliga-survival

• @Indexical said in Sub 40p players list:

A lot of talk about Victor Moses re uniting with Conte at Inter.
    High reward , worth the risk at 32p

I recommended him yesterday and seen his price has increased today. A move to Inter would be better than I expected for him but to be honest I think he would do pretty well in Italian football. He's strong, quick, runs all day and has a goal in him, Inter could use some of that.

• Faitout Maouassa, LB. Good season out on loan from Rennes to Nimes. Had Premier League links in January, and most recently a link to Real Betis in La Liga. Exciting hold this one, really good talent, Ligue 1 Danny Rose in play style

https://readnewcastle.com/2019/01/05/newcastle-launch-bid-for-rennes-faitout-maouassa/

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/real-betis-eyeing-rennes-fullback-faitout-maouassa-4279085

• Striker Ihlas Bebou has dropped from around 55p to 40p
    Haven’t followed news but I guess he was linked with a PL move ?
    He’s signed for Hoffenheim so PB league guaranteed.

• Chris Smalling (21p) - I think this is cheap. Can see a potential transfer to a Prem club this summer and should he play well there may still be an opportunity for another call up to the England squad. Thoughts?

• Good under the radar one - Kevin Mbabu - Bern young boys defender who was getting hyped in the Europa league - signed for Wolfsburg , so europa league and PB league this year , 37p

• Siebatcheu is a very promising 23 year old winger for Rennes. Made 23 appearances this season and scored 7 goals and is being linked to big clubs.Currently 32p!!

• Valentin Rosier - FB relegated at Dijon. Current French U21 Intn'l and will surely move back to PB league. 3 assists in 18 games from FB at a struggling team.
    Only 30p Was 29p for ages but shifted slightly recently.
    With U21 games that could bring a rumour or 2.

Gary Cahill
    Could end up covered in milkshake here but Cahill at 22p still seems good value to me. Linked to re-uniting with Lampard at Derby but a few Prem clubs interested, He may be 33 but is a very experienced defender who has won trophies.
    Only needs a rumour or 2 to move that price up, and a 5p jump is near enough 25% profit.

last one I'm on is Alan Halilovic. 24p
    Must admit to being slightly blinkered here as I saw him play when he was 17 and he was dubbed the next Modric. No doubting his ability, but he never seems to be able to settle and show it.
    He was fast tracked into the full Croatia squad, but has now settled into the U21 team and captains the side.
    4 goals in 15 for them.
    On loan to Liege for another season from Milan. I hope a good U21 tournament brings him into the spotlight again. Croatia topped their group, and are now in with England and France so some high profile games with lots of coverage.
    Just maybe.

• Jetro Willems. 30p. 25 year old Dutch left back currently at Eintracht Frankfurt but linked with Newcastle United. Looks like a good low risk hold.

• Tagliafico and Landry Dimata have both dropped today and are now sub 40p. Bit of research will tell you that both are low risk!

• @Static said in Sub 40p players list:

Tagliafico and Landry Dimata have both dropped today and are now sub 40p. Bit of research will tell you that both are low risk!

Bit of research will also tell you Landry made his switch to Anderlecht from Wolfsburg permanent and Anderlecht are currently bottom of the Champions round in Belgium.

• @Ellisandro yeah hence the dip, if he was the perfect investment he would be alot more than 39p haha.

Still only 21 though, banging goals in for an underachieving club side and has 4 goals in the last 2 Belgium u21 games.

We have seen players in non-pb leagues have prices of well over £1 and some over £3 so signing permanently for Anderlecht should only hold his price back for a short while. If he keeps scoring transfer spec will naturally surround him but yes he is definitely a medium to long term hold.

• @Static said in Sub 40p players list:

@Ellisandro yeah hence the dip, if he was the perfect investment he would be alot more than 39p haha.

Still only 21 though, banging goals in for an underachieving club side and has 4 goals in the last 2 Belgium u21 games.

We have seen players in non-pb leagues have prices of well over £1 and some over £3 so signing permanently for Anderlecht should only hold his price back for a short while. If he keeps scoring transfer spec will naturally surround him but yes he is definitely a medium to long term hold.

The logic runs, as an old holder of his I am worried by two things:

1: His knee injury which had some strange speculation around it.
    2: Him gibbing off about unscrupulous agents.

I reckon he’s a good punt though i’d Wait to see how Kompany intends to play Anderlecht.

• Why the Vanaken drop, what did i miss?

• Not sure if Patson Daka has been mentioned - currently 37p

20 year old forward currently impressing at RB Salzburg and won CAF Young player of the year - will no doubt be in a PB league at some point in the near future.

• @Ellisandro said in Sub 40p players list:

@Static said in Sub 40p players list:

@Ellisandro yeah hence the dip, if he was the perfect investment he would be alot more than 39p haha.

The logic runs, as an old holder of his I am worried by two things:

1: His knee injury which had some strange speculation around it.
    2: Him gibbing off about unscrupulous agents.

I reckon he’s a good punt though i’d Wait to see how Kompany intends to play Anderlecht.

Interesting, totally forgot about the Kompany thing. Hopefully he makes them the new Ajax and Dimata ends up around £3 haha

• Juan Quintero - 37p

Always has links in the transfer windows to big clubs most notably City and Madrid and has spiked several times before. Saw his price and couldn’t say no, could easily have a 50% rise this summer imo

• Just noticed Guirassy 26p
    22 yr old striker got a goal and assist (so far) for Amiens tonight and was top of PB last time I looked.
    Looks like he’s on loan and back to Koln so in Bundesliga next season.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.