Sub 40p players list

• Yeah, also inclined to agree on Ings. A good, starting Prem striker for 39p seems a great deal. Peaked at 58p last season, would anticipate he’ll go above that next season if and when he starts scoring, and looks good for end of summer/ whenever people start to move to ipd. Buying in.

• This post is deleted!

• Djibril Sow at 40p

Currently at Young Boys, 22 years old.
    In the Swiss team for the Nations League.
    Solid links with a move to Lyon to replace NDombele - reports in the Swiss media that an approach for him is “unstoppable” and that he will be leaving.

Don’t know if he’s been mentioned here but he seems an obvious buy!

• Kwadwo Asamoah 30p, 1p spread. Hit a high of 42p last season. 24p in pb div returns last year so a crazy ROI just in pb. Just been reunited with conte who bought him to Juve so likely to be playing in a wing back role next season. Afcon coming up too.

Edit : In fact if anyone knows anyone who has a higher % ROI in pb dividends last season with comparison to his current price please let me know as im struggling to see another player with such a high return as a %. 80% yield just in pb divs is absolutely spectacular. Is he the safest hold in the entire index?

• @dionysusthyrsus for some reason I thought he was older so dismissed it when someone else mentioned him a few days ago. But only 31...thought he was like 37...seems to have been around for ages.

• @Vespasian32 I know its crazy, he is not 31 till december. I know there is upheaval at Inter but the fact he played very regularly for conte at juve and conte also bought him to juve from udinese must mean hes as safe a hold as it comes.

He is an ipd dream at that spread and price. I fancy inter to keep a lot of clean sheets next season and he'll have the added bonus of more chances of attacking returns in a wing back role. Plus its inevitable Inter will be much much better next season with conte at the helm.

• @Journey said in Sub 40p players list:

Jonathan Silva 30p. Had an amazing season at Leganes and was one of the best Full backs in Spain. Leganes have a 3m loan option to buy him and are likely to buy him to sell on for a much bigger transfer fee ala Jovic.

Im on this probably a little later than some but he looks a good one imo too.

• Mo Fares is in transfer talks with Lazio from SPAL, 23 yr old Algerian left wing back. Scored vs Milan last week. 37p, will get a rise playing for a team with plenty of games in Europe too.

• Anyone on Luca Vido?

Played in Serie B for Perugia last season on loan from Atalanta. Decent record with 16 G&A last season in 34 games. Well priced if he plays for Atalanta next season or gets a loan to a Serie A team.

0_1559563743383_Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 13.02.42.png

• @GOT-GOT-NEED said in Sub 40p players list:

Anyone on Luca Vido?

Played in Serie B for Perugia last season on loan from Atalanta. Decent record with 16 G&A last season in 34 games. Well priced if he plays for Atalanta next season or gets a loan to a Serie A team.

0_1559563743383_Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 13.02.42.png

yep got x125 at 17p, most likely mentioned in the sub 20p thread when he was that low, been thinking of taking the profit for a while now but i know as soon as i do he probably double haha

• @nicky540 said in Sub 40p players list:

been thinking of taking the profit for a while now but i know as soon as i do he probably double haha

Hahahah - true. Always seems to be the way.

He will be a good hold next season in a pb league. If he ends up in Serie B again I think the money is better off elsewhere but hopefully this doesn't happen.

• Edson Alvarez - Currently 28p and at Club America.
    Since 6pm this evening it's been breaking across Twitter that Wolves are close to snapping him up.
    I'll post some links below. I've just got 50 x shares in him, not trying to pump but thought i'd pass on the news.

https://twitter.com/search?q=edson alvarez&src=tyah
    https://twitter.com/FerCevallosF

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in Sub 40p players list:

Edson Alvarez - Currently 28p and at Club America.
    Since 6pm this evening it's been breaking across Twitter that Wolves are close to snapping him up.
    I'll post some links below. I've just got 50 x shares in him, not trying to pump but thought i'd pass on the news.

gone up 4p in 20 mins someone thinks its true

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in Sub 40p players list:

Edson Alvarez - Currently 28p and at Club America.

Was on him a couple if months ago when he had links to Europe. Then he signed a new contract and I got out before the drop. Highly rated so could be a good buy at the prices quoted.

I'm back on tonight.

• Diego Carlos. Signed for Sevilla for Nantes, CB , 32p

• Iker Muniain is just 35p. Regular in the Bilbao team and was involved with the Spain squad again earlier this year. Still only 26 years old and around half the price of Inaki Williams

• i bought hin earlier after reading the Wolves link- he's gone up 12p since then.

A mexican instagram site with nearly 500k followers posted something about it saying in negotiations for a $10million deal

• @LukeD Its only 2 games though and Depay is their starting striker, so Luke is unlikely to get many minutes. Of course, if he comes on and scores the winner...

• one out of left field.....Mbwana Samatta

Tanzania's captain. 26yrs old, plays for Genk and scored 23 goals in 18/19.

Tanzania have a tough group with Senegal and Algeria, but 3 good games could see some interest. He was linked with Everton last year and Cardiff had a 13M bid rejected in Jan.

At 40p he is a gamble.

• stefan de vrij 38p, 1p spread. Should benefit from conte and inters back 3 especially if hes the ball playing centrepiece of the back 3 should improve his already decent pb scores from last season.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.