Sub 40p players list

• one out of left field.....Mbwana Samatta

Tanzania's captain. 26yrs old, plays for Genk and scored 23 goals in 18/19.

Tanzania have a tough group with Senegal and Algeria, but 3 good games could see some interest. He was linked with Everton last year and Cardiff had a 13M bid rejected in Jan.

At 40p he is a gamble.

• stefan de vrij 38p, 1p spread. Should benefit from conte and inters back 3 especially if hes the ball playing centrepiece of the back 3 should improve his already decent pb scores from last season.

• Adnan Januzaj 35p

Some links to PSG today. Had a decent(ish) season at Real Sociedad as he tries to rebuild his career a bit after being the man united wonderkid. Thought he played well against England in the world cup last year.
    Good article about him https://footballbh.net/2019/03/01/adnan-januzaj-real-sociedad-tactical-anaylsis-statistics/

• @Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

Adnan Januzaj 35p

Some links to PSG today. Had a decent(ish) season at Real Sociedad as he tries to rebuild his career a bit after being the man united wonderkid. Thought he played well against England in the world cup last year.
    Good article about him https://footballbh.net/2019/03/01/adnan-januzaj-real-sociedad-tactical-anaylsis-statistics/

He is ridiculously underpriced, can’t believe he is still that low considering some of the other rises that have gone on. Injury hit season last year probs why.

• @Ben_pz it may have been you, but if not, just be wary - someone bought about 5000 shares 10 mins ago. I always feel a bit uneasy when one person buys so many - that they will just be happy to make 10p then sell.. reducing the value by 5p (which in itself isn't a problem, especially if patient, but so many times triggers everyone else to sell!)

• @Vespasian32 Not me (I bought 500) but thanks for the heads up. I think he's great value so i'll hold and hope for the best haha

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

Portu - Girona attacking midfielder with a PB max of 208 looks like he's signing for Sociedad. 35p.

40p now... Links to EPL over Sociedad gaining traction.

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

@Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

Portu - Girona attacking midfielder with a PB max of 208 looks like he's signing for Sociedad. 35p.

40p now... Links to EPL over Sociedad gaining traction.

So real are leaking stories about januzaj to sell him to buy this guy makes sense now, prem links soon for januzaj then.

• @Munchie63 said in Sub 40p players list:

one out of left field.....Mbwana Samatta - Tanzania's captain. 26yrs old, plays for Genk and scored 23 goals in 18/19. He was linked with Everton last year and Cardiff had a 13M bid rejected in Jan.
    At 40p he is a gamble.

He IPO'd at 24p so fairly limited downside for a proven goalscorer, I had him scoring 33 in 50 games. Could easily double if he made EPL but BIG IF.

• @Westy

Neil etheridge from Cardiff should go up a fair bit once he leaves Cardiff, one of the best keepers in the prem last season!

• Hatem Ben Arfa still only 32 had a decent season at Rennes (9 goals 3 assists) but has left on a free transfer, some speculation he might go to Palace but at 39p looks like a decent goalscoring, creative midfielder that could do a job for a team in a PB league & available for just his wages. Only 10p above his IPO price so very little downside & whilst I don't know his PB scores seems a very cheap punt.

• Carlos Clerc- 14p worth a pop as was a key player in Osasuna's promotion this season. Now in a PB league will need just one goal or assist if bought within IPD window or 1 pb win to be very good yield. Also for a PB league defender i'd expect him to be worth more soon.

• @Westy Did a quick google search and a news story just came out saying he is leaving Osasuna. Not sure if this is good or bad. Apparently he has 'dismissed the offer of a renewel". Perhaps he has had an offer from another club...

• @Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

@Westy Did a quick google search and a news story just came out saying he is leaving Osasuna. Not sure if this is good or bad. Apparently he has 'dismissed the offer of a renewel". Perhaps he has had an offer from another club...

Its Levante who have signed him as contract had run out...this is good news as they will be more solid than Osasuna i think and means he has been good enough to be wanted by a bigger club...

• @Westy Ah ok. Yes a bit of a bargain then!

• @dionysusthyrsus said in Sub 40p players list:

Kwadwo Asamoah 30p

@Vespasian32 u weren't getting mixed up with gerald asamoah were you?

• @Ben_pz I think he will go to 20 odd p easily.

He is spanish, turned 27 in feb, left footed fullback. There are plenty of players with a lot less going for them priced much higher. New club and contract, so not suddenly going to disappear to a non PB league. Will just need to monitor Levante staying up.

I see him as a no risk punt pretty much- especially as a haven to dump cash on to secure the 10% deposit. His year graph shows 14p as his base. I'm pretty sure it is my buying him that has pushed him up 1p or maybe 2p, but others are already agreeing and buying as now 17p.

If Levante use attacking fullbacks at some point hes going to get a decent PB score and could get lucky. Or if bought during a game busy period an assist or goal would do...cheap enough to play a waiting game.

• @Westy great find, thank you 👍🏼

• @Westy thanks mate. He's up to 22p now. £45 increase for me in about an hour.

• Bang on the 40p but Olivier Ntcham? Seems almost certain to be going Marseille so joining a PB league

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.