Sub 40p players list

• Getting a move then by the sounds of it

• #Atalanta, #Lazio e #Napoli: corsa aperta per Pablo #Rosario [@francGuerrieri] dlvr.it/R61rNL
    Pablo Rosario psv midfielder wanted by Napoli lazio and Atalanta,all in Europe 36p

• Sevilla reportedly interested in Hans Vanaken

• @Manu yep that'd be a great move for his price and it has spike again due to this rumour. He will go around 1£ for sure if he signs- decent team, will be a key player as sounds like they want to rebuild the midfield. Set pieces probably. European games too. Still cheap now if it happens. If it doesn't happen and he stays at Brugge or goes Ajax/Russia then he will drop back down. So there's the gamble and the chance to get good cap app. Some will wait til it is a done deal then buy anyway at a higher price for potential pb for a few of years.

• My original man (not @Vespasian32 's ;) )...Vanaken might be going to Sevilla- Finally some decent links to a PB club with euro games too after a few scares that he might go Russia/Holland or stay at Brugge (see the dips on his graph). The recent news stories on him are mainly foreign (google translate gives you a laugh calling him a smuggler of goals), but last night there was an english report summarising Spanish transfers and the Sevilla links sounded quite solid.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/06/04/5cf62f7146163f32bf8b45d5.html

Looking at similar Sevilla players with decent assists/pb scores:
    Sarabia- age 27 £1.16
    Banega- age 30 £0.89

Vanaken is younger at 26, has high PB stats from Brugge's euro games and is one of the top assisters in Euro leagues this year. He beat Messi in chances created...

I hold both Sarabia and Banega and will do for next season.

I sold some Vanaken as I was in very early and he'd gone over 100% increase for me, which is always a sell point with my strategy. But i'm buying back in again now as looking at those players, if he signs, he is very underpriced still. He should head towards £1 as soon as news is concrete. Then if he plays well, and gets decent PB or attracts IPD buyers, he should go beyond £1 with a couple of good years to hold him.
    Likely to be in the Belgium squad for Euros too which adds a level of safety.

The risk is always that he doesn't move to a PB league. He will no doubt still play in europe though wherever he ends up- so another saftey net, and another good season will bring back a potential PB league move again in the future.

• Pontus Jansson. Linked to Southampton this morning (on the Southampton forum this morning, - solid ITK). 24p. Very stable price over last 3 months so little risk in it dropping. No reason he wouldn't pick up a 10-15p rise on moving to the PL.

• Cesar Azpilicueta- 37p -> Chelsea captain, pb average 108, and good stats
    • Marco Benassi -30p -> A scoring midfielder
    • Michael Keane -41p -> England international, you will see that he is so cheap when comparing to Maguire's price.

• @Westy said in Sub 40p players list:

Carlos Clerc- 14p worth a pop as was a key player in Osasuna's promotion this season. Now in a PB league will need just one goal or assist if bought within IPD window or 1 pb win to be very good yield. Also for a PB league defender i'd expect him to be worth more soon.

busy couple of days at work... I missed out on the mbappe gold rush, was late (tho still made £200) on Ronaldo... and I missed this nugget! Clerc looks solid choice and Silva did well at LB last season for Levante so if Clerc can replicate that role its quite an attacking licence. Should get to 30p+

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

@Westy said in Sub 40p players list:

Carlos Clerc- 14p worth a pop as was a key player in Osasuna's promotion this season. Now in a PB league will need just one goal or assist if bought within IPD window or 1 pb win to be very good yield. Also for a PB league defender i'd expect him to be worth more soon.

busy couple of days at work... I missed out on the mbappe gold rush, was late (tho still made £200) on Ronaldo... and I missed this nugget! Clerc looks solid choice and Silva did well at LB last season for Levante so if Clerc can replicate that role its quite an attacking licence. Should get to 30p+

Yeh I think there is still room to get on Clerc. Comparing him to my cheap french defenders that did ok this year they've all gone north of 30p this summer. So might be a long game with him, but pretty safe i think.

I missed having cash available for the Ronaldo and Mbappe booms this morning!

• Caldara at Milan will surely go up this season when he gets more game time

• @Lags11 said in Sub 40p players list:

Caldara at Milan

Injuries held him back & finished his season but hopefully he comes back fit & strong next season & shows his talent @35p looks very cheap if he stays fit.

• Taison in talks with Roma from Shaktar Donetsk - 32p.

• @Westy said in Sub 40p players list:

What a tip.

• @Westy im sold on Vanaken. Thanks for the information and balanced view.

• Jonjoe Kenny trading at 40p at the moment, reports coming out of Bild in Germany (who are usually reliable) that he’s close to joining Schalke, which in my opinion should see him rise. Also in the England u21s 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.

• @JoshAF91 I agree, I posted other day when links first came out on sky sports. I was in on him a while back but topped up since . Got 110 in him.

• @Dan-w

You were in early 👏
    I’ve got high hopes seeing how young, English lb/rb’s are priced, one good season he replaces Coleman at Everton (if its a loan) and should be nearer the £1 Mark.

• @JoshAF91 yeah,he was mentioned on here a few months ago by someone so I bought a few to track mainly and topped up with some dividends, and have topped up again! Hes a long term hold for sure.

• @NewUser284339
    I have bought into Jansson today based on this. I am a saints fan but i have no info on whether its correct apart from whats on the saints forum. Such a low price so risk is low

• Lee Seung-Woo 26p
    Probably been mentioned before but i'm new so forgive me.
    Just been promoted to Serie A with Hellas Verona.
    21 years old.Former Barcelona youth and was dubbed the Korean Messi (yeah yeah). Played 26 times in Serie B last year so I expect him to play a part next year in which case price should rise significantly.
    Attitude problems in the past but if he sorts that out and even half fulfils his potential he would be a good investment.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.