Sub 40p players list

• @Cheze90 what a little shit

• Gutted end of the dream till next summer

• Vida- I believe that he will sign for Wolves. 26p

• @Cheze90 was always the gamble, still early days in the window though, and always next summer. Il have to hope he bags some pb in europe group games!

• @Manu said in Sub 40p players list:

Luis Muriel set for #SevillaFC exit and Serie A move football-espana.net/78643/luis-mur…Luis Muriel set for #SevillaFC exit and Serie A move football-espana.net/78643/luis-mur…
    35p excellent value if he ends up at the likes of Atalanta or Roma

Ive been steadily topping up on him. Great ipd type striker, so predicting ipd punters will cause a spike at start of season. Went on a good run of goals at one point this year.

• Uribe, starter for Colombia at 15p, plays in a non Pb league but could get some exposure at the Copa América. 2 goals in a friendly today vs Peru.

• @Le-Blanc said in Sub 40p players list:

Never seen him play but Jonjoe Kenny has played for England at every international level from U16 through to U21 and is in the current squad. Not many have done that. Possible future England international at 27p I've taken a punt.

I’m not one to brag of course but...hope you all got on this one. 🥇 🏆 🎖😁😂😁

• Carlos Sanchez. West Ham. 14p. Injured last season, now back. Pellegrini is an admirer. I can't say I am, but 14p is shit cheap.

• Samuel Mraz - bit of a strange one but rumoured to be going to Wolves from Empoli. 27p

22 year old Slovakian and been onloan in Serie B. Not a great scoring record.

• this guy plays for Feyenoord he is 23 played half season. he will be in the copa America. Then he was loaned to Willem II for the second half, Over the season he played a total of 20 games in Defensive Midfield & Central,
    Feyenoord are in the Europa League next season aswell he is peruvian 13p & his name is

Renato Tapia

what are people's thought's???????

• I'm looking at dipping into the sub-40p market and in my research i have found Maarten de Roon of Atalanta at 38p currently.

Last seasons stats:

30 starts
    PB base 88
    PB average 97
    PB max 208
    Age 27
    MF

Atalanta are in the CL group stage next season. Also he is involved in the Dutch setup. Surely a bargain???

• @Wotabeast do you know i never even looked him up because I assumed he would cost a lot more than that but im in at that price 👍

• @Wotabeast Didn't realise his PB stats were so impressive. Definitely good value. Thanks

• Josh Da Silva - Brentford - 28p - Midfielder

Made the breakthrough into the Brentford first team at the end of the season, taking part in the last 9 games of the season. Aged just 21 and involved in the Toulon tournament this summer for the England U20 setup, this is a player destined for bigger things.
    At 28p, the downside is limited whilst the upside is significant.
    For comparision, Benrahma who plays for Brentford and played 38 games last season is valued at 70p. Add in the extra 'English' factor and a decent season next season could see Da Silva rise towards the £1 mark.

• Ola Aina now 40p so eligible for this thread!

Price dropped due to signing for Torino so people holding for Chelsea return have sold. Still a good hold for PB in serie A so good time to get on I reckon.

• @TopTalentScout think he may rise to 0.50p, is he good enough for the Premier League? Brentford need a good season, could be a Gem however.

• @Indexical He's a bargain at 40p - had some decent PB scores last season and can only see him getting better now he's made the move to Torino permanent.

• @Indexical
    I have been looking at this guy, Chelsea is his parent club and if picked could play in AFCON for Nigeria as played in warm up games.
    so waiting till see him preform then make final decision. as would say he gonna be a long hold ??????

• @ScousePilgrim
    Yes he’s left Chelsea on a permanent move to Torino now hence his price drop. But I think he still looks good value without the Chelsea link as he’s posted good PB scores. Torino defenders have looked good for PB actually.

• @Indexical
    To Me that makes him more tempting as he will play a hell of a lot more games than he would at chelski.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.