Sub 40p players list

• I'm looking at dipping into the sub-40p market and in my research i have found Maarten de Roon of Atalanta at 38p currently.

Last seasons stats:

30 starts
    PB base 88
    PB average 97
    PB max 208
    Age 27
    MF

Atalanta are in the CL group stage next season. Also he is involved in the Dutch setup. Surely a bargain???

• @Wotabeast do you know i never even looked him up because I assumed he would cost a lot more than that but im in at that price 👍

• @Wotabeast Didn't realise his PB stats were so impressive. Definitely good value. Thanks

• Josh Da Silva - Brentford - 28p - Midfielder

Made the breakthrough into the Brentford first team at the end of the season, taking part in the last 9 games of the season. Aged just 21 and involved in the Toulon tournament this summer for the England U20 setup, this is a player destined for bigger things.
    At 28p, the downside is limited whilst the upside is significant.
    For comparision, Benrahma who plays for Brentford and played 38 games last season is valued at 70p. Add in the extra 'English' factor and a decent season next season could see Da Silva rise towards the £1 mark.

• Ola Aina now 40p so eligible for this thread!

Price dropped due to signing for Torino so people holding for Chelsea return have sold. Still a good hold for PB in serie A so good time to get on I reckon.

• @TopTalentScout think he may rise to 0.50p, is he good enough for the Premier League? Brentford need a good season, could be a Gem however.

• @Indexical He's a bargain at 40p - had some decent PB scores last season and can only see him getting better now he's made the move to Torino permanent.

• @Indexical
    I have been looking at this guy, Chelsea is his parent club and if picked could play in AFCON for Nigeria as played in warm up games.
    so waiting till see him preform then make final decision. as would say he gonna be a long hold ??????

• @ScousePilgrim
    Yes he’s left Chelsea on a permanent move to Torino now hence his price drop. But I think he still looks good value without the Chelsea link as he’s posted good PB scores. Torino defenders have looked good for PB actually.

• @Indexical
    To Me that makes him more tempting as he will play a hell of a lot more games than he would at chelski.

• @ScousePilgrim yes that’s what I thought too

• Asamoah gaining interest as people look to PB? 34p looks really good price as an attacking wing back under Conte!

• Reported in the Spanish media that Courtois will be Zidane's no1 next season which can only be good news.

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

Asamoah gaining interest as people look to PB? 34p looks really good price as an attacking wing back under Conte!

Also now in the ghana squad for afcon 👍👍decent buy at that price. I'm in.

• Kwon Chang-Hoon, 24 years old

Dijon attacking midfielder. Had a great 2017/18 season, scoring 11 goals in 34 league matches and attracting interest from bigger clubs, including Spurs. Spent a significant part of 2018/19 out injured, but returned towards the end of the season and scored an important goal in the relegation playoff to keep Dijon in Ligue 1 next year.

25p

• Il Messaggero and Calcio Mercato report that Arjen Robben could travel to Italy, where he could join Lazio Rome. #FCBayern

• Renato Tapia Plays for Feyenoord. Spent the second half of the season on loan at Willem II.
    Looking forward to see him in the copa America for peru as he is aged 23 priced at 16p!!!!!!!

lets see?????

• Josip Drmic,
    Swiss international striker,
    links to Prem with Norwich

He’s 24p

Was out much of last season with injury, but was back towards end of season, playing 5 and scoring a few. Played in both Nations League games for Switzerland (though think he had his penalty saved by Pickford!)

He’s out of contract and would be available on a free - very much fits Norwich’s profile.......buying players who’s careers haven’t quite kicked on, and making them better.

Swiss player Timm Klose already at the club, too. Many other German-speaking players too. Could be something in this (unlike the £10m+ player links to Norwich recently.....:they won’t be spending that kind of money!)

• Conor Coady, 26 years old
    Wolves Captain and centre back.
    Wolves on the up and in Europe.
    Caody played every game last season in an improving Wolves side.
    Was tipped for England squad but a bit premature IMO.
    Came through the academy system at Liverpool where it was thought he could break into the 1st team but only got a couple of appearances.
    Captained England U20 at the world cup a few years ago.
    Whats not to like?
    Currently 40p but on the rise

• Adrien Hunou - 39p

11 goals in 29 games last season for Stade Rennais. 25 year old attacking midfielder. Used a bit as a sub last season to begin with on return from injury hence the suppressed price and lower number of appearances. Picked up though for the remainder of the season.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.