Sub 40p players list

• @ScousePilgrim
    Yes he’s left Chelsea on a permanent move to Torino now hence his price drop. But I think he still looks good value without the Chelsea link as he’s posted good PB scores. Torino defenders have looked good for PB actually.

• @Indexical
    To Me that makes him more tempting as he will play a hell of a lot more games than he would at chelski.

• @ScousePilgrim yes that’s what I thought too

• Asamoah gaining interest as people look to PB? 34p looks really good price as an attacking wing back under Conte!

• Reported in the Spanish media that Courtois will be Zidane's no1 next season which can only be good news.

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub 40p players list:

Asamoah gaining interest as people look to PB? 34p looks really good price as an attacking wing back under Conte!

Also now in the ghana squad for afcon 👍👍decent buy at that price. I'm in.

• Kwon Chang-Hoon, 24 years old

Dijon attacking midfielder. Had a great 2017/18 season, scoring 11 goals in 34 league matches and attracting interest from bigger clubs, including Spurs. Spent a significant part of 2018/19 out injured, but returned towards the end of the season and scored an important goal in the relegation playoff to keep Dijon in Ligue 1 next year.

25p

• Il Messaggero and Calcio Mercato report that Arjen Robben could travel to Italy, where he could join Lazio Rome. #FCBayern

• Renato Tapia Plays for Feyenoord. Spent the second half of the season on loan at Willem II.
    Looking forward to see him in the copa America for peru as he is aged 23 priced at 16p!!!!!!!

lets see?????

• Josip Drmic,
    Swiss international striker,
    links to Prem with Norwich

He’s 24p

Was out much of last season with injury, but was back towards end of season, playing 5 and scoring a few. Played in both Nations League games for Switzerland (though think he had his penalty saved by Pickford!)

He’s out of contract and would be available on a free - very much fits Norwich’s profile.......buying players who’s careers haven’t quite kicked on, and making them better.

Swiss player Timm Klose already at the club, too. Many other German-speaking players too. Could be something in this (unlike the £10m+ player links to Norwich recently.....:they won’t be spending that kind of money!)

• Conor Coady, 26 years old
    Wolves Captain and centre back.
    Wolves on the up and in Europe.
    Caody played every game last season in an improving Wolves side.
    Was tipped for England squad but a bit premature IMO.
    Came through the academy system at Liverpool where it was thought he could break into the 1st team but only got a couple of appearances.
    Captained England U20 at the world cup a few years ago.
    Whats not to like?
    Currently 40p but on the rise

• Adrien Hunou - 39p

11 goals in 29 games last season for Stade Rennais. 25 year old attacking midfielder. Used a bit as a sub last season to begin with on return from injury hence the suppressed price and lower number of appearances. Picked up though for the remainder of the season.

• Sorry but got one more that just gets in at 40p. (For clarity, I do own shares)

Danny Ings at Southampton, if he's been mentioned before I apologise.

Played a decent number of games last season at Southampton after a nightmare run of injuries at Liverpool with a goal every 3 games (7 goals 23 games)

Got in the England squad a few years ago after a great season at Burnley which led to the Liverpool move.

If he can stay injury free, should be looking for 20+ goals as he is coming into his prime.

Southampton seem to have a good manager and will be looking to kick on and, if fit, I'm sure Ings will be part of that.

40p at the moment, could easily be 3-4 times that by the end of the season and only 26 years old.

• Agree Ings is a potential high riser.. with VAR coming into play next season and Ings being the penalty taker for Southampton when he is fit - his PB scores will certainly increase.

• Ola aina. Just got a permanent move, so going to get a lot more gametime

• Riechedly Bazoer 22, - 3 goals 3 assists in 12 games on loan at Utrecht from Wolfsburg - returning to Wolfsburg - 34p

• Sam Field 28p

21 year old central midfielder that plays for West Brom

Started to break into the first team end of last year and has been touted as West Broms future captain by ex manager Darren Moore. Hopefully get a lot more starts next season.

Has 12 England under 20 caps and played in this summers Toulon tournament.

• Igor Zubeldia - plays almost every game for Real sociedad. 21yrs old, in the Spain U21 euro squad. Already worth £20m +. Only 37p

• @Ben_pz

Yeah, Sam Field is a promising young player and English, a perfect combination on FI! Already up to 31p.

Fingers crossed Bilic gives him lots of game time next season and he starts to generate transfer spec (or Albion get promoted).

• 0_1560434728637_Screenshot_20190613-150247_Football INDEX.jpg

A few sub 40p's I just purchased, opinions?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.