Sub 40p players list

• Riechedly Bazoer 22, - 3 goals 3 assists in 12 games on loan at Utrecht from Wolfsburg - returning to Wolfsburg - 34p

• Sam Field 28p

21 year old central midfielder that plays for West Brom

Started to break into the first team end of last year and has been touted as West Broms future captain by ex manager Darren Moore. Hopefully get a lot more starts next season.

Has 12 England under 20 caps and played in this summers Toulon tournament.

• Igor Zubeldia - plays almost every game for Real sociedad. 21yrs old, in the Spain U21 euro squad. Already worth £20m +. Only 37p

• @Ben_pz

Yeah, Sam Field is a promising young player and English, a perfect combination on FI! Already up to 31p.

Fingers crossed Bilic gives him lots of game time next season and he starts to generate transfer spec (or Albion get promoted).

• 0_1560434728637_Screenshot_20190613-150247_Football INDEX.jpg

A few sub 40p's I just purchased, opinions?

• Hats off to @Indexical - just posted about another cheap Fullback- Joseba Zaldua 17p

Age 26
    Real Sociedad
    Right back
    2 goals and 1 assist

PB league
    They've also signed Isak, so he will have a decent target for crosses.

Seems another safe bet similar to Nacho Vidal and Carlos Clerc, very cheap, chance of IPD market- one assist would be a decent return straight away (if bought in 30 day period). Always a random chance at PB lotto.

• What's the sudden fascination in Denis vavro. I mentioned him about 2vmonth ago when he caught my eye while I was watching Copenhagen as I held skov at the time. Hes risen about 10p (40%) since then any is still flashing green. Cant see any transfer links or anything tho

• Just going up now. Terzic just transferred to Fiorentina from a non pb league. Attacking full back. Also very low spread

• I have been dropping my dividends in on Sam field at West Brom.

Taking a punt on him continuing his development and then land a nice move to the premiership this time next year.

By then he should be at least a 70p plus player with the sky the limit with new users and platform growth.

Little risk too if what I hope happens for him, doesn’t.

Get on the field train choo choo lol.

• Ezequiel Avile 40p

Scored 10 La LIga goals last season for relegated Huesca including a couple of worldies (Google the clips)

Now out of contract and has excellent PB league transfer spec - for example Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux in France

But he's said he want to stay in Spain where Getafe are in for him who have a vacancy at AML and who have Europa League next season

• @ocs123 said in Sub 40p players list:

Kwon Chang-Hoon, 24 years old

Dijon attacking midfielder. Had a great 2017/18 season, scoring 11 goals in 34 league matches and attracting interest from bigger clubs, including Spurs. Spent a significant part of 2018/19 out injured, but returned towards the end of the season and scored an important goal in the relegation playoff to keep Dijon in Ligue 1 next year.

25p

Seen this guy on the ticker a few times so checked him out and came here to mention him... Just seen your comment. Good tip.

• I have just found Joseph Aidoo a Ghanian International Centre Back at Genk for 26p. 1 year left on contract. Genk are Belgian Champions and their team includes Sander Berge and Trossard.

He has been called up to the African Cup of Nations.

Has achieved a decent PB score and his stats in those PB games look ok.

0_1560528219709_upload-66a86597-8b00-4d8a-a5a8-ea43efef093e

• Claud Adjapong - £0.33 Wing-back

Unfortunately spent most of last season injured but still managed to score 1 goal for SASSUOLO. Is in the Italy U21 squad for the Euros and should be a regular next season in a PB league.

• Oztunali 34p - starts out wide in a front three for the German U21s and scored a few in qualifying 👊

• @Vespasian32 according to transfermarkt he missed out of the relegation play off 2nd leg with fractured vertebrae in his neck (keeper wiped him out when he scored in first leg and he landed on his head) and he was ruled out of the south korea squad for the same reason. I cant find anything to suggest how long he will be out just so you are aware.

• Nice have received an offer of €8m for midfielder Adrien Tameze from Atalanta. The player had previously been linked with a move to Everton and Cardiff. In the final year of his contract, Nice may look to cash in - Patrick Vieira is bit a fan of Tameze however. (L'Equipe) 31p

• R. Tapia 16p
    H.Maiga 20p
    B.Samba 22p
    B.Srarfi 25p
    M. Fossey 27p
    B. Bronn 32p
    M. Passina 32p
    H.Hassan 36p

• @Grzegorz said in Sub 40p players list:

R. Tapia 16p
    H.Maiga 20p
    B.Samba 22p
    B.Srarfi 25p
    M. Fossey 27p
    B. Bronn 32p
    M. Passina 32p
    H.Hassan 36p

Like the look of Habib maiga. Only 20p and going back to st Etienne from loan last season at Metz. So either way playing in ligue 1 next year.

• https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/may/20/ten-championship-players-premier-league-clubs-have-on-radar-football

Not sure if this article has appeared already. No surprises here except for Adam Webster who had not been on my radar at all. English, 24 years of age and, with plenty of premier clubs looking for centre backs, I've had a gamble at 37p. Let's see. I believe he was the second best ranked defender in the Championship last season on WhoScored.

• Tom Rogic-32p attacking midfielder. Signing of Turnbull at Celtic means that he may be on the way out. Ridiculously talented footballer who, on talent alone, should be playing at a higher level, but some fitness doubts. Now is the perfect time for him to move to the PL. Didn't have a great season for Celtic due to injury and when he came back he was off the pace. Might be good for both parties for him to find a new challenge. One of those transfers where it would be good money for Celtic, but low risk cash for a PL club An in-depth on this here https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/what-does-celtic-s-signing-of-david-turnbull-mean-for-parkhead-ace-tom-rogic-1-4947166

Linked to Leicester a couple of weeks ago due to Rogers connection, but also linked to Southampton who have signed a number of Celtic players in recent years to mostly good success (Wanyama, Van Djik, Armstrong, Jos Hooiveld).

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/15/have-celtic-opened-the-door-for-southampton-to-sign-tom-rogic/

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.