Sub 40p players list

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah he’s a massive punt but I’m in for a few pennies!

• Nkoulou - won PB last year , PB max 247, average 87
    Torino defender who will be in Europa league if Milan suspension goes ahead.
    31p

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah In for 100. I cannot turn down a decent looking pump! Severe case of FI FOMO!!!!🤦🏻‍♂️

• @MVViolaris Ha only a pump if I plan on a quick sell which I dont, long term hold this one.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah i was going to use this player as a place to lump any dividends over time but hes growing faster than i thought he might

• @Black-wolf I'm surprised by the reaction tbh I normally have 1 or 2 who agree with me and then 3 or 4 who dont. I was waiting for someone to say hes broken a leg or something lol

It's also refreshing not to be really late to the party.

• Javier Hernandez, 27p. Looking to move to Spain, he gets 1 in 2 wherever he goes and still only 31. He has a better record than most strikers double his price for IPD players, think traders will pile in if he gets a move to la Liga.
    I’ve brought a load in anticipation.
    Can’t really see the difference between him and max kruse (32) and kruse seems to have a lot of market sentiment, prob 50-60p if he was still in Germany.

• @Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

Javier Hernandez, 27p. Looking to move to Spain

Problem is could end up in China, USA or back in Mexico - I agree decent finisher for IPD but very high risk of being worthless if landed in a non-PB destination.

• @NewUser159387 said in Sub 40p players list:

@Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

Javier Hernandez, 27p. Looking to move to Spain

Problem is could end up in China, USA or back in Mexico - I agree decent finisher for IPD but very high risk of being worthless if landed in a non-PB destination.

That’s the gamble I guess but with an English wife and newborn son Spain would be pretty easy and those are the rumours.

• @Tom77 said in Sub 40p players list:

Javier Hernandez, 27p. Looking to move to Spain, he gets 1 in 2 wherever he goes and still only 31. He has a better record than most strikers double his price for IPD players, think traders will pile in if he gets a move to la Liga.
    I’ve brought a load in anticipation.
    Can’t really see the difference between him and max kruse (32) and kruse seems to have a lot of market sentiment, prob 50-60p if he was still in Germany.

Kruse is a different player, much more than a goalscorer. He created lots of chances and had excellent PB. I was on him earlier on but unfortunately looks like he's going to Turkey because he wants loads of money.

• Jonathan Silva- 37p- 3 goals and 6 assists from left-back for Leganes last season.

• I see Townsend(40p)is on the move at last i cant really understand why he remains so cheap got a pb win last season. Hes good for IPD growth and once MB opens up he’s likely to get some Media from time to time. He could easily return his value in dividends over 3 years.

• Hi people! I am new on here only been signed up for a few days and could do with some help on the best tips in a way to make the best profit as possible. I have invested in 3 players so far.
    De Jong
    Luka Jovic
    Amine Gouiri
    Are these good picks?
    THANKS

• @NewUser382317 Hi good picks I'd go for kroos, son, modric, werner, suarez and Kante, modric is cheap played a lot of games last season looking at his price last season to now think should be some good profit on him 😜

• @NewUser235584 said in Sub 40p players list:

@NewUser382317 Hi good picks I'd go for kroos, son, modric, werner, suarez and Kante, modric is cheap played a lot of games last season looking at his price last season to now think should be some good profit on him 😜

Sorry but no. Out of that list only Kroos and werner are good picks with son as a possible outside bet. The rest are old, overshadowed or just not suited to FI.

Also this is the sub 40p thread. Try use relevant threads and if you cant find one create one

• @NewUser382317 thats a decent start try posting in a more relevant thread though you will get more feedback

• @Black-wolf Have you looked at player price from last season suarez still has goals in him, modric still one of the best midfielders, why not Kante, it doesn't matter age, how many goals suarez score, older players on here more then £1 plus

• @NewUser235584 they dont return anything. Suarez cant compete with messi for PB and modric and Kante arent suited to the scoring system at all. In fact Kante is most peoples first buy because he looks incredible value until it becomes clear why. However you may get some cap app of the back of a large influx of new users but thats it

• @Black-wolf Don't no if to sell modric and suarez now 😂 was going of price from last season if suarez score will his price go up I was just looking at cheaper one to sell for profit as I can buy more, only joined few weeks ago I was going from past price 🤣

• @NewUser235584 you nay find you have indeed bought at a decent time that means you can get out with a profit as the new season approaches. But dont panic sell off my advice though as im wrong as often as im right 😂. But if you can get out for profit or see profit elsewhere id take it.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.