Sub 40p players list

• Hwang Hee-Chan for FC Red Bull Salzburg. The team qualifies for the 2019-20 champions league so at just 22p I can see his price flying when the tourney starts. He’s one of South Korea’s top few players from what I’ve seen and only in his early 20s.

• @Static said in Sub 40p players list:

Stefano Denswil comes in way under at just 25p.

Bologna have just signed him from Brugges for 6 million. The 26 year old centre half should be a regular in the heart of defense next season and is super low risk at that price.

Yeh ive been waiting for him to move to PB. Always decent on FM which is always a good sign, young, left footed, now in serie a, could go on to make a name.
    Will steadily grow I think.

• Zakaria Bakkali (22p) - ex PSV youth midfield wonderkid who had a few seasons at Valencia but went off the rails slightly before returning to Belgium with Anderlecht and played 18 games in the league last season - hopefully Kompany will get him back to his best and still only 23.

George-Kevin Nkoudou (25p) - winger on loan at Moanco from Tottenham from Jan 19 to the end of the season but only played 3 games due to injuries - would imagine he'll be loaned out to someone and more than likely Ligue 1 again to hopefully get his form back.

Vincent Koziello (26p) - 23 year old French midfielder playing for newly promoted FC Koln in the Bundesliga. Ex-Nice & French U21 youth who played under Claude Puel. Was injured close to the start of the 2018/19 season but came back at the start of 2019 and gradually played more games. If FC Koln make a decent start, he could be a vital part of their team.

Wilmar Barrios (26p) - 25 year old Colombian midfielder playing for Zenit in Russia. Signed from Boca Juniors last season and was a regular for them and Colombia at the 2018 World Cup & 2019 Copa America. His performances could alert some PB league teams either this summer or January. Was a Tottenham & Chelsea target while still at Boca Juniors before the start of last season.

Pierre Kunde (29p) - 23 year old Cameroon midfielder who plays for Mainz in the Bundesliga. Was in the squad and played for Cameroon at the AFCON. Ex Athletico Madrid youngster.

Steven Zuber (36p) - 27 year old Swiss international winger currently at Hoffenheim - half decent scoring record and has been linked to Leeds and West Ham recently.

• @Le-Blanc Couldn’t agree more, he is an excellent hold at present who has certainly gone under the radar. 50p be the end of August I would imagine.

• @RichieE Vincent Koziello is a great shout if he can kick on this year.
    Will be interesting to see his PB scores as sounds like has potential to be high scorer with his short passing game. His breakout season with Lille he had 3 goals and 6 assists and over 91% pass completion rate.
    I’ve bought in

• Joel Pohjanpalo (28p) Plays for Leverkusen, injured for the entirety of last season. His record in the bundesliga is 7 goals in 18 - socred in his debut for them and a hat trick in his second game. He also scored in Saturday's friendly for Leverkusen. Could be an interesting season for him.

• @Westy

He is a very steady player who should be a regular at the heart of there defence, needs just 1 decent PB score to return a very nice ROI.

• I've put some money into Matt Ritchie, who is 33p.

He's a regular for Newcastle and has decent average PB scores. Should be a reasonable prospect for IPD flipping and / or possible PB next season.

• @NewUser388175 said in Sub 40p players list:

Joel Pohjanpalo (28p) Plays for Leverkusen, injured for the entirety of last season. His record in the bundesliga is 7 goals in 18 - socred in his debut for them and a hat trick in his second game. He also scored in Saturday's friendly for Leverkusen. Could be an interesting season for him.

👍

• Joseph Aidoo 33p only 23 years old
    Had a good season at Genk. Looks like he is moving to Celta Vigo after AFCON for 8 mil
    Should be a regular
    Has played in 7 PB games with Genk in CL with a high score of 181

• How is the PB calculated? Is there a website I can view the stats on?

• Nicola Sansone (31p) Managed to get 7 goals and 5 assists in his last full season in Serie a for Sassuolo and 8 goals and 4 assists in a full season with Villarreal but then stopped getting game time, only got half a season this year in Serie a and got 2 goals and 4 assists with most coming at the end of the season. Could potentially be good for IPDs next year, thoughts?

• Wily Boly - Good season last year for Wolves, 37p and Europa league fixtures to start soon for them also...

• I hold between 25 & 50 futures in each, a bit of a gamble as don't know much about them. ???
    Can anyone assist with some stats as tempted to put more into them!!!!!

Marko Roq 32p
    Lucas Piazon 25p
    Hwang Hee-Chan 26p
    Godfred Donsah 29p
    Lassana Coulibaly 21p

Any Advice Welcome......

• @ArthurCough good shout....Do you know if Prince Boateng is worth a punt under 30p??

• @ScousePilgrim All I can say is Hwang Hee-Chan looks dirt cheap for a team in the champions league main draw. Young and one of Korea’s best attacking players.

• @TeamGB easy for you to say....

• Enes Unal 22, Real Valladolid (on loan from Villareal) - Had a poor middle of the season but ended it with 3 goals and 2 assists in his last 7 games. If he carries that form in to the new season he should gather some coverage. Needs to prove himself to Villareal this season. I would say he's pretty good value at 42p. (Apologies fellas/ladies i couldn't find the under 60p category)

• @Dan-w What should I take from this comment?

• Bernardo - Brighton - 28p

24 year old Brazilian who can play on left or right back. Came through the Red Bull system playing for both RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig before moving to Brighton last year for 9 million.

Played 27 times last year in an uninspiring Brighton team. My hope is that this year Graham Potter plays a more attacking style and brings the best out of him. I expect him to carry on being first choice left back next year.

Low risk at 28p and 1p spread