Sub 40p players list

• Cayley Woodrow @ 25p, even though he’s surged over night still seems very cheap. Bagged goals last season in League one, now playing in the champs. Scored a hat trick yesterday in pre season and at 24 y/o surely has a lot of potential growth with another good season could become a premier league striker.

• This post is deleted!

• Mattia Caldara - was signed by AC Milan last season for €35 mil (before this Juve signed for €25 mil) but struggled with injuries. Previous to this he was at Atalanta, where he popped up with 7 goals from centre back. Has 2 caps for Italy. Is currently out injured but due back Oct/Nov.

39p

• Few players i think are good value:

Mattia Caldara @ 39p - Juventus bought him to replace chillieni and bonucci. He can score a goal and earns good pb scores. When back from injury he should rise back up to previous prices of at least 55p. A 1p spread makes this one very appealing and now's the time to get on

Jay Rodriguez @ 37p - Just moved to Burnley from West Brom where he got 22 goals and 6 assists. I see him starting ahead of Barnes next season and believe he will take over as 1st choice penalty taker (he was for West Brom). Obviously with VAR this would mean potential IPD. Only a 1p spread as well!

Frederic Guilbert @ 35p - Aston Villa player who was on loan at Caen.. likely to be the starting RB next season on his return!

Loren Moron @ 34p - has been linked with a premier league move this summer. With Maxi Gomez leaving he may well be his replacement for Celta Vigo going forward. Only a 1p spread and so i believe to be a low risk buy

Hwang Hee-Chan @ 28p - Red Bull Salzburg player who is returning from Hamburger after a loan spell last season. This 23 year old is likely to get more exposure this year given Salzburg are in the Champions League this season.

Clement Depres @ 27p - Nimes main CF for next season. Being in Ligue 1 and only 24 years old there is plenty of room for growth. Again only a 1p spread

• Slightly over the 40p but Lazio have signed Lazzari and Jony now who both look good for IPD , possible PB, and have Europa league

Jony (with Alaves), 28 yo
    10a , 5g , 8 crosses per game
    46p , 1p spread
    (Can only think he’s so cheap as he would have been back at Malaga out of PB league if didn’t get a move)

Lazzari (with SPAL) , 25yo
    9a, 7 crosses per game
    43p, 1p spread

Lazzari more of a wingback and Jony winger I think, both listed as mids

• Rafik Zekhnini, got in at 23p, up to 29p now I think. Still only 21 years old, on loan for a second season at FC Twente and was once considered to be the next big thing after an incredible display against Dortmund in the Europa League. I just have a feeling he's gonna hit his potential this season and at 29p he's such low risk.

• Steve Cook (28) centre back Bournemouth. This guy has played nearly every game for Bournemouth over the last 4 seasons. whoscored.com rated him Bournemouth's 4 best performing player last season based on averages. PB average of 68 and PB high of 187. Dividend winner in the past. 9 goals and 2 assists over 4 premiership seasons. A starting centre back for a mid table premiership side at only 22p is great value in my eyes.

• Alexander Djiku - Defender, Strasbourg, 35p.

Signed last week by Strasbourg, having been relegated with Caen. Won 18p PB in 17/18, but obviously last season was surrounded by dross (although scored a 183 in April). Now with a Europa League club, and has been steadily rising recently. 35p right now, if he's a regular and gets EL football, definitely can rise above 50p I'd say. Also only 24 years old, so still some growth potential.

• Vincent Manceau (29) Angers. His PB average is 73 with a PB high of 173. He has spent his entire career at Angers and is vice captain and if fit he plays. 31 apps with 1 goal and 1 assist last season. Nothing spectacular but at 20p a solid defender who will play in a PB league if fit.

• Milos Veljkovic (23) centre back Werder Bremen. Currently out injured with a broken toe but has been a regular at centre half for the past 3 seasons at Bremen. Was brought up through the Spurs academy and has won 7 caps and is a regular starter for Serbia. Links to Watford this summer but injury has put that on hold. A no nonsense centre half with a goal or 2 in him. PB average of 56 with a PB high of148. young and a regular starter for a top 8 Bundesliga side, 23p looks decent value.

• He's probably been mentioned already, but in case he hasn't I think fabregas is dirt cheap, if he's fit enough to play that is, and doesnt transfer away to china or usa, then i think he will be in with a chance of winning some pb divs, as i expect monaco to do a lot better this season, at 29p and only 32 he's got to be in with a shout of some mb when it's open to all the index, but I'm gonna wait til day after deadline day before I do get on him

• Hugo Mallo (28) full back. Celta Vigo's captain. Played over 125 games in the last 4 seasons with 4 goals and 14 assists to his name. PB average of 77 with a PB high of 170. Rejected a move to the premiership last season with Fulham. 20p for a regular starter in a PB league with plenty of assists in him.

• @Pagey74 good spot I think

• @Matt-flint I think so pal. If you look hard enough there is plenty of value at this level.

• Christian Gunter (26) full back. Played over 130 games for Freiburg in Bundesliga over the last 4 seasons with 2 goals and 12 assists to his name. PB average of 64 with a PB high of 163. 22p for a regular starter in a PB league with plenty of assists in him

• Gerard Moreno cost £20 mil last year scored loads before his move to Villarreal only 9 last year settling in I think at 40p he still holds good value

• Davide biraschi , 32p.
    Worth looking up, Genoa defender linked to atalanta, Everton, Newcastle

• Here's one right under everyone's noses: Kiko Femenia. 28 year old attacking right back at my boys Watford. At the risk of jinxing it, we have favourable opening Premier League fixtures (Brighton, Everton, West Ham & Newcastle in first 4 games). On top of which, our record in the first half of seasons since our promotion in 2015 is very strong. Sadly, we then fade away in the 2nd half of the season.

Femenia, like many Watford players, is underpriced due to being at an unfashionable club (see also: Argentina international Roberto Pereyra - 47p). He looks set to be our first choice RB over Daryl Janmaat, and he's given plenty of licence to overlap, create chances, put crosses in, and potentially get a few assists.

This makes Kiko an ideal, low risk pick for IPDs during August.

• EXCLUDED @le10sport : Lille has just proposed 7M € for Benjamin André. Rennes asks for 8M € . It smells good for the final deal ... #mercato#losc#rennes

Effectively replacing Thiago Mendes in the Lille midfield 38p...less than half the price of Mendes and capable of scoring Pb over 200.

• @Pagey74 You can't ask more for 20p really. Good spot

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.