Sub 40p players list

• An interesting one....

Francis Coquelin .. 24p.. plays in PB league, starts every game, still in CL.

Had a tasty assist the other day in Copa Del Ray which unfortunately they lost.

But Valencia, still 5th in LaLiga with a lot to play for. Who would be the equivalent of him in the PL? and he is only 28 years old!

Surely decent value as a long term hold, and must be a 35-40p player...?

For transparency i am holding 300.

• @DelBoy92 parejo outscores him all the time so not a good PB choice imo

• @Ddr Parejo is 10x more expensive.!! Doesn't mean there is no CA in Coquelin. Not my cup of tea as he don't score or assist enough but still possible value.

• Jeff Hendrick @26p

His average PB score is pretty low and he is unlikely to win dividends in the near future, but at the current price, I can see lots of upside potential and not many downsides

• He is 28 y/o, so at the peak of his career and is a regular starter for both Burnley and the Republic of Ireland.

• He is one of the key men for Ireland and he takes corners for them, which significantly enhances his PB points when he plays for the country. Ireland plays in the playoffs at the end of March, and should they qualify, they would be drawn into a relatively weak group with Poland, Sweden and Spain and they would play games at home

• His contract expires this summer. This means potential increase around transfer spec. He may be likely to move to one of the newly promoted EPL teams, where he could play a more attacking role and the side could be more PB friendly then Burnley

• The three games in February for Burnley are: Southampton (lunchtime kick-off), Bournemouth and Newcastle. Given he scored 77, 66, 68 against Leicester, MU and Arsenal, it is not unlikely he would be averaging 80 points in these games, which would then make a return of 1p per share in Super Match Day Points. Any IPDs on top of that would push the return up to 8% by the end of the month.

• Bongani Zungu.. 18p. Bit of a random one, currently plays for Amiens, was denied a move to La Liga on deadline day as Amiens couldn't find a replacement in time, looks like a regular starter.

• Not sure if mentioned already, bereszynski right back Sampdoria, started 14 games in serie A this season missing 5 due to injury and 1 suspension, also featured regularly for Poland in qualification. Has a top defender win under his name (in October I think) only 22p seems a decent price at low risk for a regular in a pb league and potential euro starter

• Levante home to lower team in the early kick off that always attracts over reactions to goal scorers... Rochina 38p. Has won pb this season.
    7g 5a. Scored vs Barce away last week.
    Campana is their other stand out, but he's 87p.

• Renato Steffen - Currently 0.35p

Plays for Wolfsburg as a left winger and is in the starting line up to face Fortuna today at 14:30 - Hopefully some assists and/or goals incoming :D

0_1581169926060_upload-bb69a897-7ebb-4970-9d8d-4dd34820cc25

• Damian Suarez at Getafe, RB, 26p has 350 super match day points from 2 games with 4 games left 2 in the Europa League. Currently the set piece taker with Fajr out of the squad. Yes I do own but just think hes a bargain

• I bought some shares of Filip Bradaric, midfielder that replaced Lobotka at Celta Vigo. He is 27, and valued 20p atm. He is part of the Croatian squad (even if didn’t play much with Modric, Brozo etc) but still could make the team for the euros

• Morgan Schneiderlin only 26p, back in favour with Ancelotti and playing well.

• @ukph said in Sub 40p players list:

Morgan Schneiderlin only 26p,

Cheap for a reason; He's got 1G & 1A in last 70+ games over 4 seasons, doesn't threaten PB or MB so what are your reasons to buy him??

• Antonín Barak, 37p CAM for Lecce - recently joined the team on loan from Udinese. Scored in their 4-0 victory over Torino in his first appearance which saw an increase and hold in price last week.

Lecce look like a revised team, play Napoli today so not the most ideal opponent but should he score or reflect a good PB score again I wouldn’t be surprised to see him reach mid 40’s.

25yo too so not ancient for FI

• @NewUser455434 said in Sub 40p players list:

I bought some shares of Filip Bradaric, midfielder that replaced Lobotka at Celta Vigo. He is 27, and valued 20p atm. He is part of the Croatian squad (even if didn’t play much with Modric, Brozo etc) but still could make the team for the euros

I held him for a long while, he was around 11p and apart from a couple of short bumps up to 13/14 he didn’t do much.

He barely got on the bench at Cagliari and had a loan back at Hajduk split. Hasn’t been near the Croatia squad that I’m aware of in a while. I had him listed for months and think he only ended up selling as he shot up after his loan to Celta Vigo, but he still hasn’t played there yet.

If he gets a game soon then maybe he’s worth a shot but my fear is he’s off back to Split/Rijeka in Croatia after this loan. I’d be very surprised if he’s making the euros, only had 6 caps over 3 years from 2016-2018 and hasn’t had one since 2018.

• Fedor Smolov 32p starts for Celta against Sevilla, joined in the window for 6 month loan

• Vaclik, in goal for Sevilla vs Celta today. 36p.

First game of six in 30 days. 2 of which are cluj in the europa. 3% return for a clean sheet. Will start at euros as it stands

• @Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

@Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

Alexander Djiku - 34p - Strasbourg - 25 years old.

I bought at 31p earlier today and didn't have a chance to post about him before work. Risen 3p so it seems others have clocked on to this guy.

Started looking into Strasbourg players as they have won 5 out of 7 of their last league games. I noticed Djiki has been playing in midfield the last few games even though he is classed as a defender. His PB scores are decent averaging 111 in the last 3 months and he is averaging 7.44 on whoscored in his 4 games in midfield.

Was playing at relegated Caen last season. He was their stand out player according to reports and was linked with premier league clubs.

If he carries on in midfield he could be a bargain at 34p

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/06/por-prem-and-la-liga-sides-target-caen-ace-djiku/

Now 37p. Played in midfield again last game where Strasbourg beat Monaco 3-1 away with a 123 PB score.

Just off top defender today as he was in midweek .Although he's seen a decent rise i'm still surprised he hasnt risen more as he consistently posts excellent PB scores. Strasbourg now up to 6th

• @Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

Alexander Djiku - 34p - Strasbourg - 25 years old.

I bought at 31p earlier today and didn't have a chance to post about him before work. Risen 3p so it seems others have clocked on to this guy.

Started looking into Strasbourg players as they have won 5 out of 7 of their last league games. I noticed Djiki has been playing in midfield the last few games even though he is classed as a defender. His PB scores are decent averaging 111 in the last 3 months and he is averaging 7.44 on whoscored in his 4 games in midfield.

Was playing at relegated Caen last season. He was their stand out player according to reports and was linked with premier league clubs.

If he carries on in midfield he could be a bargain at 34p

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/06/por-prem-and-la-liga-sides-target-caen-ace-djiku/

Now 37p. Played in midfield again last game where Strasbourg beat Monaco 3-1 away with a 123 PB score.

Just off top defender today as he was in midweek .Although he's seen a decent rise i'm still surprised he hasnt risen more as he consistently posts excellent PB scores. Strasbourg now up to 6th

Speaking of Strasbourg players, 2 clean sheets in last 2 league games. Matz Sels paying for himself in IPDs for me since I picked him up 9 days ago. 23p a share.

7 clean sheets in 24 league games now. Under priced compared to other GKs with similar records

• Adama Soumaoro - 30p
    Made his first appearance for Genoa today after completing a loan move from Lille at the end of January. Played the full 90 mins in a 1-0 win against Cagliari. PB score of 141, the highest by a Genoa player (granted the goalscorer Pandev isn't on the Index).

• Saw some IS of Amath Ndiaye over the weekend... As a former regular appearance on various forum threads I had a look. Came back from injury, got a few minutes... Then unused sub several times and this weekend wasn't even on bench.

So now at a 3 month low. 40p, they are brilliant in the league and have europa knockouts coming up. He's not going to be first team soon as they are playing so well.. But one injury or a bit of rotation for europa and he will get a chance. Longer term, they are qualifying for cl nexr season by looks of it.... So he's either a young talent in a CL squad or he gets a transfer. Either way long term price has to be a lot better than 40p.

Picked up 1000 this morning.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.