Sub 40p players list

• @WLR10 Dimata looks a good shout, had a recent rise, maybe ive missed the boat?

• Calabria Milan 38p just got linked with Man Utd

• @WLR10 If you read some interviews dimatra's been burnt before by a couple of moves and his agents fucked him over when he went to wolfsburg. I reckon he stays in his safe space for another year.

• Dimata definitely one to look at.

• Pedro Reboccho has been good for IPD but I still think he is a good hold. Leeds among others were sniffing around last summer and think he will get a move.

• Also Boyata is out of contract in the summer. Guaranteed a move to a big league. Rumours he has signed a pre contract with Hertha Berlin. Currently 27p.

• This post is deleted!

• 19 year old Samuel Shashoua - Out on loan from Spurs in Segunda División B .
    On the scoresheet again at the weekend as top spot side Atletico Baleares registered another win in their title bid.
    Was on the Spurs first team bench for the first time in May, 2017 so on the Poch radar.
    Highly rated and back to Spurs in June to push for a prem start?
    Worth a punt at 23p?

• Sturridge I could see sacking off to China or somewhere for some megabucks. Might get a day or 2 of MB for that, but if he was that interested in dropping down the premier league he would have done so, and I think most premier league clubs will be pretty wary of him due to his massive wage demands. I do hold a fair few of him but becoming increasingly worries he is just gonna chase the money.

Marega I could see at Southampton, West Ham or Leicester. Most of those clubs will be looking for a key forward next season, especial Southampton and West Ham. They won't be looking at his misses against Liverpool, but more that he caused problems and created chances. The goals will come. Pretty much the perfect style forward for the premier league and I suspect he will go. A key striker for a premier league side will be worth a few bob.

Arzani- More of a long term investment, but super talented and cheap as chips for a player as talented as he is. I do hold quite a lot here, Part of the City group. Suspect he will play a key role for Celtic next seasons . On the Celtic theme Rogic is worth a punt. Probably outgrown that division and only a matter of time before he signs for a premier league club. Again I do hold.

• @NewUser284339 said in Sub 40p players list:

Sturridge I could see sacking off to China or somewhere for some megabucks. Might get a day or 2 of MB for that, but if he was that interested in dropping down the premier league he would have done so, and I think most premier league clubs will be pretty wary of him due to his massive wage demands. I do hold a fair few of him but becoming increasingly worries he is just gonna chase the money.

Marega I could see at Southampton, West Ham or Leicester. Most of those clubs will be looking for a key forward next season, especial Southampton and West Ham. They won't be looking at his misses against Liverpool, but more that he caused problems and created chances. The goals will come. Pretty much the perfect style forward for the premier league and I suspect he will go. A key striker for a premier league side will be worth a few bob.

Arzani- More of a long term investment, but super talented and cheap as chips for a player as talented as he is. I do hold quite a lot here, Part of the City group. Suspect he will play a key role for Celtic next seasons . On the Celtic theme Rogic is worth a punt. Probably outgrown that division and only a matter of time before he signs for a premier league club. Again I do hold.

Sturridge- I think Rodgers is serious about taking him to Leicester. Last chance of a big Prem season or 2, then perhaps a switch to MLS.

• Llorente 36p.

The night he plays the Champions League semi final at home Vs Ajax.

He will be one of only 3 players eligible for the 5p top forward award. The others being Tadic & Neres.

I see Spurs winning the first leg so if Tadic or Neres don't score (I can easily see Spurs winning to nil) he would be eligible in a 3 horse race for a 18 PTS PB score if Spurs win - even if he doesn't score!

If he does score - he's winning it hands down.

Obviously, Son is suspended for the 1st leg & Moura is a midfielder on Football Index. 👌

Plus you get your 30 day IPDs at 1p per goal & assist & the IS spread is only 2p lower.

No brainer. ⚽💰

• Patrick Twumasi if he ever gets a start for Alaves.

• How about Mbwana Samatta!

Top goalscorer in Belgium and for Tanzania. 33p

• @Ericali said in Sub 40p players list:

Llorente 36p.
    He will be one of only 3 players eligible for the 5p top forward award. The others being Tadic & Neres.

Didn't know they paid out on third place??? Good spot all the same.

Luiz Felipe 35p after a spike today currently at Lazio but apparently scouted by Spurs to replace Alderweireld but still looks cheap.

• @NewUser149543 said in Sub 40p players list:

Pedro Reboccho has been good for IPD but I still think he is a good hold. Leeds among others were sniffing around last summer and think he will get a move.

Been linked to Marseille as well. No way he'll stay at Guingamp if they go down.

Same with Blas at 26p

• You have all overlooked one of the most consistent scorers in the PL and he is at a very good price to. Jamie Vardy is 37p at the moment and has 15 goals and 4 assists, he will defiantly double in price by next season.

• The 3 under 40p I hold are:-

Kevin Danso (20) - Ausgburg - (28p a share) Young Austrian who's been a a mainstay of the Ausgburg defence this season, but can also play midfield. 5 caps for the national team already and likely to be playing in the u21 tournement this summer

Ronaldo Viera (20) - Sampdoria - (34p a share) Hasn't had much game time this season, but beginning to get a few starts. Could be part of the England U21 team this summer also and expect him to kick on next season. As he's English and has a fancy name he's likely to rocket when he does play more.

Timothy Castagne (23) - Atalanta (27p a share) - RB who's broken into the Belgium team this season and has 3 caps for them. Potentially off to a bigger team in the summer, otherwise will likely be in Europa with Atalanta.

• @NewUser159387 said in Sub 40p players list:

@Ericali said in Sub 40p players list:

Llorente 36p.

Didn't know they paid out on third place??? Good spot all the same.

Luiz Felipe 35p after a spike today currently at Lazio but apparently scouted by Spurs to replace Alderweireld but still looks cheap.

It's not the MB it's the forward PB category.

There is only one eligible match being played that night in the top 5 divisions & only 3 forwards competing for the top forward PB award.

If he won it (top forward) that night it would represent a 14% spike in his share value (5p) compared tp his current share price of 36p

• @Ynot_b I’m on him. Got injured in the match last week but don’t know if it was a bad one. Getting plenty of minutes lately.

• Ounas for Napoli. 36p. Played well last week and might be starting again tonight.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.