Sub 40p players list

• Anwar El Ghazi - 6 goals 7 assists for Villa who have chance of promotion. Only 23 and £0.25. I dont know how why he's been overlooked but ill take it :)

• Nikola Vlasic 21 years old 39p
    At CSKA on loan from Everton
    5 goal 4 ass in there league 21 games
    3 goal 2 ass in champions league 6 games impressive
    Bought by Koeman
    Still unclear weather he will go back to Everton
    If he dose he should rocket.
    Very similar to Richarlison
    And has not been caught up in the youth bubble yet.
    Yes I hold.

• I love this area of FI and spend sometime researching the lower players - I thought I would share my portfolio of sub 40p young'ish players . A lot no doubt will stay at sub 40p ( low downside), but a few have the potential to fly. Obviously do your own research:

40 Johannes Eggestein
    40 Angelino
    39 Mothiba
    39 vlasic
    38 Petagna
    38 Lucas Ocampos
    38 Mahmoud Dahoud
    37 Niang
    37 Laborde
    37 Jordi Mboula
    36 Joao Carvalho
    36 Rolando Mandragora
    36 Bourigeaud
    35 Lukas Klostermann
    34 Denayer
    34 Manuel Locatelli
    34 Kwateng
    33 Semdo
    33 Anton
    33 Zaydou Youssouf
    32 Delort
    31 BABACAR
    29 Timothy Castagne
    29 Rayhaan Tulloch
    28 Alban Lafont
    28 Unal
    28 Iheancho
    28 Siebatcheu
    27 Audero
    27 Timothy Tillman
    27 Ponce
    27 Lainer
    27 Nicholas Gonzales
    26 Kwadwo Asamoah
    26 Patson Daka
    23 Delaney
    22 Lee Seung-Woo
    22 Miranchuk
    21 Yannick Gerhardt
    21 Sebastian Driussi
    19 Ben Sheaf
    18 Luca Vido

• @NewUser164561 You have all of them?😲

• Yes - indeed.

• @NewUser164561 said in Sub 40p players list:

40 Johannes Eggestein
    40 Angelino
    39 Mothiba
    39 vlasic
    38 Petagna
    38 Lucas Ocampos
    38 Mahmoud Dahoud
    37 Niang
    37 Laborde
    37 Jordi Mboula
    36 Joao Carvalho
    36 Rolando Mandragora
    36 Bourigeaud
    35 Lukas Klostermann
    34 Denayer
    34 Manuel Locatelli
    34 Kwateng
    33 Semdo
    33 Anton
    33 Zaydou Youssouf
    32 Delort
    31 BABACAR
    29 Timothy Castagne
    29 Rayhaan Tulloch
    28 Alban Lafont
    28 Unal
    28 Iheancho
    28 Siebatcheu
    27 Audero
    27 Timothy Tillman
    27 Ponce
    27 Lainer
    27 Nicholas Gonzales
    26 Kwadwo Asamoah
    26 Patson Daka
    23 Delaney
    22 Lee Seung-Woo
    22 Miranchuk
    21 Yannick Gerhardt
    21 Sebastian Driussi
    19 Ben Sheaf
    18 Luca Vido

Mic drop 😂😂

I won't be researching all them but i love that they're in price descending order. Extremely aesthetically pleasing. An upvote for you.

• @LuaLua - you have got to love a spreadsheet - for a diverse portfolio!

• Anyone else think there's some value in Kyle Walker-Peters at 40p? Featured a few times for Spurs this season and looked pretty tidy from what I've seen

• Kevin Stoger - Dusseldorf - £0.33p
    Has a PB base of 93 with his highest score of 217.
    Has 6 assists this season and takes set pieces.
    Contract expires in 2020 so year left and has some loose links to Roma.
    https://ghanasoccernet.com/as-roma-tracking-fortuna-playmaker-stoger

• Erick pulgar 39p, 24 year old Chilean midfielder who plays for Bologna, he has a pb average over 85 and has scores including 273 and 209, he’s won Pb twice this season including star man. He scores better than the likes of Maxime Lopez 80p and Valentin rongier 61p yet hasn’t had the same rises they have yet. The best player in this category imo.

• Andrea Petagna 23 yo spal striker 14 seria A goals with links to inter milan. 38p bargain.

• @GOT-GOT-NEED I think Walker-peters looks cheap, I mentioned him on here about a week ago. Biggest doubt with him is that hes got serious competition for a place in the England squad. That seems like the key to rocketing for English lads

• Mario Gotze might be worth a punt at @37p. He could well go to Liverpool in the summer. Always in contact with Klopp which is bound to fuel speculation especially when they need depth to cover their front three. I don't think Klopp is keen on Origi or Sturridge.

• @MickTurbo That's a good point about the England squad. We've got so many options at RB/LB at the moment. Still worth a punt I reckon from what I've seen

• @NewUser225537 Sturridge is out of contract in June mate. He will be off

• Holding Pulgar and Petagna too

How about Enes Unal 30p.
    21yr old striker on loan at valadolid from Villarreal. Just got an assist so pick him up now with a 1p bonus!

• I also think Petanga is a great shout.

He's got 1 in 2 for SPAL who are one of the smaller fish in Serie A, so that's good going. Only 23 and cheap at 37p. I don't think there are many young strikers consistently scoring goals knocking about at his price.

He is one of 72(!) players Atalanta have out on loan. As Zapata is only on loan at Atalanta and is currently tearing up Serie A, Zapata will unlikely be at Atalanta next season and Petanga could take his place. If so I would expect him to stay amongst the goals - Atalanta have scored 66 goals in the league, only runaway leaders Juventus have more...with 67. Atalanta are looking likely to be playing in Europe next season, so if he did return there, he would be part of that. Failing that, he won't be at SPAL and there will be some bigger clubs lurking for him.

• He’s 3p over but Marcos Llorente has just been linked to Man City 43p

• @Manu Pulgar also has X3 single game weeks in May. An opportunity for more PB divs, we hope!

• Totally agree on Petagna. One of the most under-priced on FI!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.