Sub 40p players list

• @Black-wolf said in Sub 40p players list:

Bouna Sarr 39p. He is listed as a defender however in his last few games for Marseille hes been playing as a winger. May turn out to be a very good cheat code defender who knows?

I sold Bouna Sarr as I thought he would lose his place when Thauvin was back, but now it looks like Thauvin is out for a while so I’m back in. 40p for a defender playing in a front 3.

• @Indexical looks like a great shout, I’m gonna jump on for 30 days and see how he goes

• @Indexical I owned him first few games of the season, every game he spiked did nothing and then dropped back down again.
    Sold for a decent % but might buy back now he's dipped.
    Hopefully goals and assists and he might hold his price.

• @Indexical i wondered why hes just started flying in price

• Zlatan! Out of contract in November... Hes my first purchase for the January window. Its almost irrelevant whether he does come back to a top team or which one...because its inevitable that he will be linked to clubs like utd throughout November and December. Mb could be opened up at that point meaning at 37p he's a fantastic short term trade... Rumours to utd will push him towards 50p...if mb is open by then he could double in price.

• Solly March 37p -

Price has dipped since start of season despite starting every game. Scored decent PB scores in wing back role (114,118 and 74 when they went a player down) and also played as a forward in the game against Man City. Yet to get a goal or assist in prem but could see a spike when he does. Couple of easier games coming up agains't Burnley and Newcastle.

• @DavidMUFC1987 coming back off a serious ACL tear though, would monitor him to see if he's back in squads first.

• Jonas Martin 37p (Rennes)

Only 10 players priced 50p or under have ever scored over 250 PB. Jonas Martin is the cheapest outfield player in this category. Aged 29 with Europa League football. Value for money.

• @Ben_pz said in Sub 40p players list:

Solly March 37p -

Price has dipped since start of season despite starting every game. Scored decent PB scores in wing back role (114,118 and 74 when they went a player down) and also played as a forward in the game against Man City. Yet to get a goal or assist in prem but could see a spike when he does. Couple of easier games coming up agains't Burnley and Newcastle.

Playing upfront today

• INCOMING! 10 upvotes drop! This thread has now reached 1000 posts. To celebrate this occasion, I will be giving 10 lucky winners 1 upvote each on their next post to this thread. To enter, post a new sub 40p player between 14/9/19 and 16/9/19. Irish people are not excluded.

• Kurzawa back in PSG lineup today with a Neymar to pass the ball to 39p

• @Westy cheers, he gots 7 games in 30 days that he could play behind neymar to so ive just bought some😁

• Denswil 29p had a decent pb score of 116 today considering no goal involvement and conceded 3 goals.

• Dominique Heintz

• 20p
    • 26yo
    • Plays for Freiburg who have made a great start in the Bundesliga
    • Good for the odd goal each season
    • Linked with good moves this summer, e.g. Leverkusen
    • Got an assist today so that's a 5% rebate on whatever you buy

Back in the team today after being frozen out following the summer transfer speculation. I expect him to stay in the side from this point forward.

• This post is deleted!

• Habib Maiga 27p (Metz)

23 yr old central midfielder has started 4 games for recently promoted Metz and he is averaging 115 PB. What makes this score even more impressive is there has been no goals or assists and he has finished on the losing side 3 out of the 4 games. Given the above I don't believe I've seen averages like this before. Senasational!!! What woud he be scoring playing for a good side?

• Lassa Schone - Genoa - 28p

Noticed him yesterday taking set-pieces. Looks capable of scoring decent PB scores and scored 49 in 201 appearances for Ajax before signing for Genoa this summer. Already scored one this season in the cup. Also plays for Denmark national team.
    Genoa with a Friday night game this week.

• @CBN Comparable player on Transfermrkt is Robin Knoche of Wolfsburg who is more than double the price of Heintz.

• Marvin Plattenhardt (Hertha Berlin) 29p. 27yr old left back/midfield is averaging 3.3 key passes this season which is the 2nd highest in the Bundesliga.

• Hatem Ben Arfa. 38p. Currently a free agent, hence the price, lots of press linking him to fiorentina over the last few days.
    Given his skill and temperament, he’s got to be worth more than that in a PB league.
    Might be with the gamble, I’m in for a few.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.