JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE

• People selling JOVIC now are missing a trick - Frankfurt HAD to sign him before they can sell him on to the big boys that are currently circling. He was only on loan from Benfica remember!!

Lots more media to follow this kid, I tells thee 😜

• Yep this was always going to happen.

Now they can make a massive profit selling him on to a top pl team I hope.

• @Gazz127 said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

Yep this was always going to happen.

Now they can make a massive profit selling him on to a top pl team I hope.

Yea by the end of summer I imagine he will be well over £3 a share. Lots of potential bidders ready now

• I guess a bit of interesting contract chat went on there!
    Club want to achieve a return, his agent wants to make big bucks.
    Sign for us, we’ll sell you, double our money and your still under market value!
    Everyone’s a winner. I bet he knows where he’s going.

King power I hope 😂

• @ScouseSte Yes arguably the hottest striker in Germany?

So many teams linked to him.

• Risk to hang on to him when you know how most of the market will react. If he goes below IS price then those that do it can always buy back in and take the difference.
    Most were holding for a big transfer, this news makes that more of a gamble than it was before. Might be a part of the decision down to him enjoying first team football.

• @Ringers said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

I guess a bit of interesting contract chat went on there!
    Sign for us, we’ll sell you, double our money and your still under market value!

King power I hope 😂

As a Liverpool fan it hurts me to say this but I think he'd be great at Chelsea.

• No way he will stay at Frankfurt.

• @Westy said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

Risk to hang on to him when you know how most of the market will react. If he goes below IS price then those that do it can always buy back in and take the difference.
    Most were holding for a big transfer, this news makes that more of a gamble than it was before. Might be a part of the decision down to him enjoying first team football.

I think what WILL make it interesting is whether Frankfurt can cling on to that Champions League spot. If so, it will add more incentive for him to stay, if not then he's certain to leave

• @ScouseSte said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

@Ringers said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

I guess a bit of interesting contract chat went on there!

King power I hope 😂

As a Liverpool fan it hurts me to say this but I think he'd be great at Chelsea.

If they can sign anyone??

• If they come top 4 or win the Europa - he may stay for another 12 months

• @Ericali said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

If they come top 4 or win the Europa - he may stay for another 12 months

Not a chance, qualifying in the back of beyond, when he could sign for a seeded team?

• very interesting point. He gets a signing on fee at Eintracht, his agent gets a fee, and then all 3 (him, agent and club) make money on the sell-on.

But I saw him quoted as saying he doesnt like Bayern's tactic of buying up the best of the rest from Bundesliga.

He just may fancy one more season there, with regular football, and European games too.

• @Ringers he may enjoy the city, the fans, the league even....

12 months extra isn't going to kill his career, he may decide to go, he may decide to stay - but what competition he is playing in next year may well be the deciding factor.

What's the point going to an absolute top, top side if your only going to be rotated? 🙄

• @Ericali Well, ask Danny Drinkwater that ££££££££££££££££££££

• @Munchie63 said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

@Ericali Well, ask Danny Drinkwater that ££££££££££££££££££££

Yeh, he's rich now - but if you held £1,000s in him at the point of his move to Chelsea (as an F.I investor) your probably living in a hostel now! 😁

• If madrid come calling he’s off lads come on!, that chance won’t ever come again.

• @Ericali Surely Drinkwater wont stay another season at Chelsea and will be off to a mid-tier pl team in the summer?

• @ScouseSte It’s the same setup as Betis signing Lo Celso. It’s just an option to make money for Frankfurt and Betis.

• @Westy said in JOVIC SELL-OFF - BIG MISTAKE:

Risk to hang on to him when you know how most of the market will react. If he goes below IS price then those that do it can always buy back in and take the difference.

exactly how I see it … I think sometimes we are too subjective as fans. We know Jovic is a great striker.. we know he may still move for big money...

But this is about knowing the market... you can see the ticker now 90% of transactions are people ISing Jovic.

I did - sold 200 @ £2.49 for a lovely profit. If he drops below £2.44 i'll be keeping a very close eye and will most likely buy back into him.

I don't like just sitting and holding players on the down, especially when I think they will drop significantly enough that I can buy back cheaper than I can IS for (thus holding the same shares later with some nice free money now).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.