Tadic

• I'm a new user considering buying Tadic at the moment. What are people's thoughts. I'm a bit unsure as I can't see him leaving Ajax this summer so no transfer to a PB League.

• @NewUser300467 hi, yes I would guess he a stay at Ajax plus I think I’m right in saying you don’t get dividends from players in the Dutch league.

• Both are correct. I presume people are buying him now for his in play dividend potential (goals and assists) and the remaining 2 (at least) champions league games. Only the European games count, as the Eredivisie is not a PB eligible league.

I very much doubt he will move in the summer, so he needs to be a short term purchase with a clear plan of when to get out.

• @johnboywalker said in Tadic:

needs to be a short term purchase with a clear plan of when to get out.

AKA MASSIVE RISK - Look at his price graph, he's been 30p most of the year then had a price spike due to CL run but when that's over 30p here we come!

Granted they might win it & he'll return some divis but you'd be safer putting that bet on down the bookies as 61p currently is highly likely to be half that soon.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.