Tadic

• I'm a new user considering buying Tadic at the moment. What are people's thoughts. I'm a bit unsure as I can't see him leaving Ajax this summer so no transfer to a PB League.

• @NewUser300467 hi, yes I would guess he a stay at Ajax plus I think I’m right in saying you don’t get dividends from players in the Dutch league.

• Both are correct. I presume people are buying him now for his in play dividend potential (goals and assists) and the remaining 2 (at least) champions league games. Only the European games count, as the Eredivisie is not a PB eligible league.

I very much doubt he will move in the summer, so he needs to be a short term purchase with a clear plan of when to get out.

• @johnboywalker said in Tadic:

needs to be a short term purchase with a clear plan of when to get out.

AKA MASSIVE RISK - Look at his price graph, he's been 30p most of the year then had a price spike due to CL run but when that's over 30p here we come!

Granted they might win it & he'll return some divis but you'd be safer putting that bet on down the bookies as 61p currently is highly likely to be half that soon.