Sonny boy

• Anymore top performances from this lad and Madrid and Man Utd wont be able to resist.

• price dropping yet hundreds bought???

• People are instant selling him with that big spread πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Not so strange, he's scored 2 goals and has 90 points on PB, that's less than 2 goals, 2 shots, 2 shots on target

• @Andy-M said in Sonny boy:

Not so strange, he's scored 2 goals and has 90 points on PB, that's less than 2 goals, 2 shots, 2 shots on target

To be fair they're playing away at Man City so he's not going to see much of the ball.

• @Nally said in Sonny boy:

People are instant selling him with that big spread πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I always enjoy the threads on here when people ask how FI make their money.

• @Yellow said in Sonny boy:

@Andy-M said in Sonny boy:

Not so strange, he's scored 2 goals and has 90 points on PB, that's less than 2 goals, 2 shots, 2 shots on target

To be fair they're playing away at Man City so he's not going to see much of the ball.

Wasn't asking for a reason why his score was low, was explaining the reason for silly ppl instant selling, same just happened to Sterling, it's absolutely ridiculous, but we all know how FI works.

• @Andy-M said in Sonny boy:

@Yellow said in Sonny boy:

@Andy-M said in Sonny boy:

Wasn't asking for a reason why his score was low, was explaining the reason for silly ppl instant selling, same just happened to Sterling, it's absolutely ridiculous, but we all know how FI works.

Indeed you weren't asking, but I thought I'd offer a reason why his PB was likely to be low, seeing as this is a forum and discussing stuff is what a forum is for.

• @kaka8 you say this like anyone would leave Spurs for Man Utd at the moment?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• @9stevo true, spurs should buy Rashford since he clearly wants out

• @9stevo yeh, like every man & his dog would...

• @Ericali why? the only reason I can think of is that utd can afford to pay loads more. Spurs are a better team, have a better manager (the one utd originally wanted and should have got instead of giving the job to some fella who was managing in Norway πŸ˜‚)and are in the European Cup Semi Finals but sure I bet Son is desperate to move there!! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Son just comes across as a great team mate and such an asset and so many a team would want him I suppose.
    He wouldn't go to Utd would heπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

• @Gazz127 agreed he's brilliant, I'd love him

• @9stevo because Utd are the biggest team in England, because we could have took your manager if we wanted to, because we can buy Harry Kane if we want to.

Because we have the most fans in the world, because we have been champions of England more than any other team, because we have won the European Cup 3 times while you are yet to win it. Because we have the most money, because we pay the best wages, because we play in front of full houses every week, because our history is unrivalled - because we are Man Utd.

• @Ericali said in Sonny boy:

@9stevo because Utd are the biggest team in England, because we could have took your manager if we wanted to, because we can buy Harry Kane if we want to.

Because we have the most fans in the world, because we have been champions of England more than any other team, because we have won the European Cup 3 times while you are yet to win it. Because we have the most money, because we pay the best wages, because we play in front of full houses every week, because our history is unrivalled - because we are Man Utd.

Beautiful

• Banned

@Ericali
    Your ground is like an undertakers though :p

• @Ericali literally said you could afford to pay more!! I'd still stay at spurs over Utd if I was Son. Nothing personal but you'll probably finish 6th and miss out on CL again. I'm not saying you're not a bigger club than Spurs btw that would be insane, you clearly are bigger than them but footballers have short careers and you lot are nowhere right now.

I seriously don't think you could take our manager you know, he loves it here and the money FSG would ask for would be bananas even then people literally don't move between our clubs so I seriously doubt that Jurgen would be heading down to the wrong end of the 62 anytime soon even if he wanted to πŸ˜‚ Are we yet to win it?!! I think not lad. History is unrivalled?! Not sure about that, up the reds!!! βš½οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ”΄

• @kaka8 dunno about that, he's a manc so he'll probably want to stay there you know, plus is he getting in Spurs team?!! 😜

• @Ericali but right now you're shite