European exit panic sell.

• Seems like a strange move given it's usually players that are likely to bounce back again soon.

Given the spread, it can't be a profitable move can it? Am I missing something?

• @NewUser303261 said in European exit panic sell.:

Seems like a strange move given it's usually players that are likely to bounce back again soon.

Given the spread, it can't be a profitable move can it? Am I missing something?

This is what I don't like about IPDs. Remember, you get dividends if you buy after someone scores. No skill involved. They have to IS as it would be too slow to market sale, because the price (and profit) is tumbling every minute.

• No your bang on these people will lose and leave the platform prob buy a lottery ticket never check it then take a selfie with a plate of salad then troll someone online then join back up 😂

• Yes losing team players always seem to take a hit from champ league exits. Not logical at all since league games are the bread and butter. They will be back on board when one these players gets a goal , and they will be in at a higher price :)

• Good time to buy them up though!