A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.

• Hamza Mendyl Schalke 20p was chased by Arsenal last summer been a bad boy for last coach but now David Wagner is in charge could be a good hold and will play for Morocco in ACN

• Another bargain with potential!

Francesco Vicari (17p) - currently is a regular for SPAL and has had interest from Prem sides in the past (Newcastle and West Ham)

Luckily to get a move or at least speculation of a move so is a low risk investment

Also like the look of Hamza Mendyl - a good AFCON will see him rise big time!

• Florian Miguel of Nimes
    22 years old @ 17p each
    Established as the regular CB for Nimes in French League kept clean sheet in their last 2 games & play Guingamp next who are bottom of league

• Frederic Guilbert, Aston villa RB Bought and loaned back out to Caen. I do believe he is going to be Aston villas regular RB as hutton and elmos contacts are out at the end of the season. I cant see anything else but a rise. How big depends on 2 factors. If we get promoted to P league or we stay in the championship. Bargain at now 21p - was 19 a few days ago.. I even got dividends from him in his last game.

• @NewUser346673 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

Frederic Guilbert

Looking at his stats, you might have hit upon a gem there for cap app. I'm in.

• @kristiang85 Good luck :) My other 2 predictions have also paid . I had tuenzebe and mings but i fully believe this one will make the most profit.

• @Tim-P said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

Frederic Guilbert, Aston villa RB Bought and loaned back out to Caen. I do believe he is going to be Aston villas regular RB as hutton and elmos contacts are out at the end of the season. I cant see anything else but a rise. How big depends on 2 factors. If we get promoted to P league or we stay in the championship. Bargain at now 21p - was 19 a few days ago.. I even got dividends from him in his last game.

@kristiang85 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

@NewUser346673 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

Frederic Guilbert

Looking at his stats, you might have hit upon a gem there for cap app. I'm in.

I think I've tried to pump this fella twice on this forum so glad to see you jumping on board.

I was on at 17p so not much to lose.

• Just found this guy José Pozo, only 20p. Got relegated with Rayo Vallecano so only really any value if he moves on this summer. But just read this article https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/europe-wonderkid-dribblers which says that he is one of the top dribblers under 23. Formerly of Real Madrid and City academies.

• Spot on, thanks .. im in

• Denis Cheryshev looks absolutely unbelievable value. Played 27 games while on loan this season at Valencia (a top 4 team who reached he semis of the Europa league ). Contracted to Villarreal but Valencia have the option to buy for €7m. Only scored 2 with 2 assists as a winger so not the best return but at only 18p he seems like a bargain. Also one of the main men in a Russia national team who look like they have a particularly easy Euro 2020 qualifying group. So also good for a good steady year long hold if that is your style. Also only 28 so not even over 30 yet!

• @NewUser731 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

Only scored 2 with 2 assists as a winger so not the best return but at only 18p he seems like a bargain.

He's cheap for a reason; very few G&A so hardly any IPD value, virtually no chance of PB or MB, already a know quantity so no "youth/potential" premium.

• @NewUser159387 from following the low priced players this season one goal or assist can put their price up 3-4p. Which on an 18p player is a decent return. He actually has 9 goals in 22 apps for Russia so has goals in him. Also there will be an increase in Euro 2020 players as the season progresses. I'm doing my usual tactic and getting on early.

• Baptiste Guillaume is 16p

On loan at Nimes this season and due to return to Angers at the end of the season, a 23 year old Belgium striker but only 2 goals this season

I also read this on twitter but unsure how reliable this is as I can't find anything else

0_1558011451104_upload-c828f0d2-b6bb-4fce-b2ef-71fb10d2ca7e

• @Indexical said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

A few cheapie defenders who have dropped in price following the initial IPD excitement. I’m going sub 15p!

Haddadi - Dijon full back who has 2 assists - 11p

Araujo - Celta CB , scored 3 , 14p

Brosinski - Mainz defender , on pens! 14p

Haddadi has 2 goals & 2 assists from LB for a crap Dijon team

His contract is up this summer and he has a fair bit of PB league transfer spec

Decent speculative punt at 11p

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.