Sub 20p players list!

• @Cheze90 He is not really regular. He can do 2 good games and after that 3 bad games in a row. Even though, it was his best season in Porto.

• Ryan Bertrand at 19p is a bargain. Started to flourish again under the new boss and should have a solid season this year. Should easily reach 30-40p

• Just noticed this... 😐
    0_1559918888312_Screenshot_20190607-154544.png

No, not Tammy Abraham - tip of the day. 😁

Renato Augusto top of the risers list.

Only thing I can see is a few rumours circulating he is set to be the replacement for Neymar in the Copa America squad - does someone know something here? 🤔

• @Ericali

Looks like he played at the world cup last year too even scoring in the quarter final. Maybe is someone who the coach feels like he can trust to come in and do a job.

• @Ericali Edison Flores!!!

Copa America I guess. A legend for me last summer in the WC. Only in an FI sense of course, but my first success story so a little sentimental here.

Good to see him back where he belongs on that risers list. Hope someones making a nice little profit from that.

• Habib Maiga - Just been promoted with Metz, only 23yo, on loan from St Etienne....so either way will be playing in Ligue 1 next season. Bargain at only 19p!

• The lost from English footy Juan Cuadrado. Bit of an injury hit season but came back well for Juventus. Still a starter for Columbia for Copa America and looking at there squad and others I recon they will do pretty decent.

Also as a spurs fan I couldn’t help but get Davidson Sánchez and hope they progress far in the comp!

• @NewUser731
    He’s done alright. I haven’t entirely sold yet as I think he’ll rise a bit during the comp but we shall see

• Derlis Gonzales 14p worth a shout? Very likely to get game time with Paraguay in the Copa - good tournament could maybe put in on the radar in Europe as he is still only 25

• Renato Tapia Plays for Feyenoord. Spent the second half of the season on loan at Willem II.
    Looking forward to see him in the copa America for peru as he is aged 23 priced at 16p!!!!!!!
    lets see?????

• Badou Ndiaye

17p

will be playing for Senegal in Afcn

scored in their 7-0 behind closed doors warm up v u19s yesterday

• @Westy said in Sub 20p players list!:

@Manu said in Sub 20p players list!:

Stuttgart have submitted a formal offer for 26-year-old Japan international defender Wataru Endo, according to Yahoo bit.ly/EndoVfB 👀

A nice long game find...i'll tap that.

Endo now down to 9p. Surely that's worth a risk (albeit at 7p IS, that's a 22% spread!!) for the long term. I wish I'd waited now and not bought at the 13p!

• My man Uribe getting premier league links today, is 20p, although I think I’m somewhat responsible for the big spread.

Decent Copa América and he’s off...

• Zaldua - looks like he was nailed at RB in a very good Sociedad team last year , got 1 goal and 2 assists. Is a crazy 15p

• @Indexical said in Sub 20p players list!:

Zaldua - looks like he was nailed at RB in a very good Sociedad team last year , got 1 goal and 2 assists. Is a crazy 15p

Love these cheap full backs. Good find!

Carlos Clerc and Nacho Vidal are similar. I will hold all the cheap fullbacks I can find as pretty sure IPD punters will start looking at them at some point and always a chance of a random pb win which would be very decent yield on these prices. Can't remember the iPD for an assist 1p/2p?, but fullbacks these days are always in and around a chance for a cross connecting...again at these low prices, 1 assist in the IPD hold will be a good return.

Decent ages too.

Also just realised, he will have the target man ISAK to lob crosses in to!

• Rual Ruidíaz striker for Peru in Copa America. The main strikers are now 34 and 35 so may get a look in at 10p

• @Shnurgan yeah agree, i went on him earlier in the week

• @NewUser28810
    Small kick up the last week but we shall see when the Copa America starts and progresses . I’ve got a couple of gambles that I’m hoping will come off for the tournament

• @Shnurgan

Cueva still under 20p aswell for Peru

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.