Sub 20p players list!

• Paulo Oliveira (Eibar) Regular starter in a PB league for the last 2 season at centre back. Started the 1st 2 games this season and has already scored a goal. 15p. Most definitely gone under the radar. Aged 27.

• @Pagey74 great shout... He did score vs mallorca

• @Vespasian32 He scored on the opening day of the season away to Mallorca when they lost 2 - 1.

• @Pagey74 a great find, I’ll have 300 of those please!

• @Pagey74 Decent find but keeping expectations real - 2017/18 0 goals, 0 assists, 2018/19 0 goals 0 assists which tells me the likelihood of him adding to that opening day goal is small. Cheap punt at the price tho.

• @janner73 Fair point. But if he is playing regularly in a PB league like he has been for the last 2 years then he will always have a chance to improve that record. What more do you want from a 15p player? Maybe he has a taste for goals now 😂😂😂

• @Pagey74 Like I said cheap punt so fair enough for some. 3p spread on him though and the scoring record makes him not for me especially now he's already at 17p and I know there's people in front of me ready to dump on a spike if he does actually score again :)

• @janner73 Not necessarily. Take Jose Fonte for example, bought at 18p in the summer. Assisted Lille's 1st goal on the opening day of the season shot up to 24p. Now priced 30p. Granted, Lille are in the Champions League but Fonte is turning 36 in December.

• @Pagey74 Anyone that's on good luck but poor scoring record, already at the price he spiked at on his goal. I know it's a small amount but I can do better things with that money than leave it on a player that, in my opinion, is unlikely to score again. I understand why people do it, and if you're one of the first few on it makes sense. Different strategies for everyone but I can make more, quicker elsewhere the way the market is right now - it's so predictable.

• @Westy said in Sub 20p players list!:

Lang! Langalangalanga langa langa lang...LANG A LANG- NOBODY DOES IT BETTERRR! @Advinculas-Index @Vespasian32

This didn't get the credit it f*cking deserved.
    The entire forum is a joke. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

• @janner73 goal or not at thats a pretty low price for a starting 11 player in a PB league. Id be in if i didnt have money tied up in Lyon players for tonight

• Dominique Heintz centre back(Freiburg) 20p. Played every league game last season with 1 goal+1 assist. Has not played a game this season as he's been heavily linked to Leverkusen who are in the Champions League. If/when he goes then his price will rise. If he stays then a move in January or next summer. Consistent performer aged 26.

Andrei Girotto midfielder (Nantes) 19p. The Brazilian has averaged over 100 PB's in the opening 3 games against Lille (a) Marseille (h) and Amiens (a). Has switched between centre half and centre mid this season. Averaging that score and at 19p I'm not that bothered.

• Gideon Jung - 17p

I've started to look at teams doing well in the second divisons to see if there are any potential bargains. (early I know but hey its all about staying ahead of the curve). Gideon Jung interests me.
    24 year old centre back playing for Hamburg. Played for Hamburg in the Bundesliga for the entire 2017 /18 season and earned 5 under-21 german caps before suffering back to back injuries last season which kept him out for the entirety.
    Back this season in Bundesliga 2 which Hamburg are currently top of and whoscored stats look good. One to keep an eye on at least.

• Roman zobnin 15p, regular for russia and in Europea league..

• @Ben_pz I'm from Hamburg myself and it is always nice to see some love for our players.

He is a decent player, struggled heavily last year on his return from the heavy injury, however he looks more stable at the moment and get's the start ahead of Papadoupolos.

Hamburg is showing a unity we haven't had in over 10 years and I feel much more confident than last year that we will get promoted back to first flight. Season is long though and we went out of breath last year to get straight back up on the last few match days.

• @Antierror btw I don't hold him, but I might have caused him to spike 2p :D

• @Antierror Ha well appreciated all the same. Stats can only tell me so much it's nice to hear the view of someone who knows the team well.

• Ximo Navarro(29) Centre back. Alaves. 18p. 31 games,2 goals +2 assists last term. Injured in pre season and missed opening games but should be back this weekend. A starter in a PB league at his price. Value for money.

• Majid Hosseini (14p):
    CB playing for Trabzonspor in the Europa League
    Just turned 23 in June
    Links with PB league clubs this summer (Villarreal, Levante) after one season in European football after moving directly from Iran
    3 starts in the 2018 World Cup

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.