Sub 20p players list!

• @Ben_pz up 5p so far 👍👍

• Saeid Ezatolahi is dirt cheap and see he’s rising today because he’s come back from a very lengthy injury lay-off. Perhaps if he plays through the rest of the season in Belgium then he can make it to a PB team by next season. One for the future at 23yrs old.

• Birkir Bjarnason 17p

Free agent getting strong links to Genoa. Iceland international midfielder who knows where the onion bag is.

No spring chicken but what do you want at that price.

• Couple of buys gone through on qara qarayev of qarabag. No really...

11p.

Doesn’t stand out except the name, maybe if qarabag were starting a European campaign, seems odd timing now though.

• B. Bjarnason, signing for Brescia on a free, formerly of Aston Villa, last club was Al Arabi, 31 yrs but only 20p

Link here...

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/bjarnason-brescia-genoa-calciomercato-news

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser159387 he wont get a transfer dividend unless hes valued at a quid mate which I think I'm right in saying would make him the most expensive keeper on the index

• Bought into Carles Gil last night. Had a really strong season in the MLS last season. 34 games, 10 goals and 12 assists. According to Transfermarkt his contract expires December 2020. Would expect there to have been a few tentative transfer rumours but nothing as yet. Not expecting him to join a massive club but a move to Spain seems possible. Only 27y/o so years on his side and only 17p.

• Holmar eyjolfsson £.11p
    Just reading he’s been linked with Bournemouth.
    Be rude not to have a punt at 11p!!
    Played twice for Iceland this season so possibly a chance of euro 2020

• @Dronny-Gaz yep 👍 picked up 600 and might get a few more later

• Why is yuri gazinsky suddenly increasing in price, not seen anything online about him, does anyone know?

• Vasco Regini set to move to Brescia from Sampdoria. Hasn't featured much for Samp this season and Brescia looking for reinforcements to keep them in Serie A.
    Only a couple of early reports on this so far but Regini has risen a few pence already.
    Could be a bargain at his current price, just 17p.
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/brescia-interested-in-sampdorias-regini-the-latest

• Federico Fernandez. Newcastle. 19p. Probably play four games in feb. Not loads but potential cheap way to rack up some pb for super match days.

Two goals this season, so an outside shout for IPDs.

• Federico Mattiello RB / 19p at Cagliari on loan from Atalanta has just come on in the 24th minute after a very long lay off from a terrible leg break.

• @NobbyNoMates said in Sub 20p players list!:

Federico Mattiello RB / 19p at Cagliari on loan from Atalanta has just come on in the 24th minute after a very long lay off from a terrible leg break.

He spent all of December and part of January on the bench, wouldn't have been there if he'd broken his leg.
    Only missed a few games with a muscular problem.

His broken leg was in 2015, twice in fact.
    He's had plenty of short term injury problems since though.

He only has one PB score above 125 in his career.
    In 61 1st team games, he's managed just 1 goal and 3 assists.

There's a reason he's only 19p (21p now thanks to your pump, matches his 1yr high) and it has little to do with a broken leg.
    Do your own research, people!

• Don't know if he's been mentioned in here but Javier Manquillo was proving himself nicely at Newcastle, before he got injured.

He spiked at 25p a month ago when he picked up an assist but the injury took 6p off of him.

Physio Room has him listed for a potential return next week. Before his injury, Shearer and the rest of the pundits on Match of the Day, were singing his praises, saying he's turning in to a must have player. At 25, he still has some work to do but 19p for a Premiership RB starter ain't too bad.

• @Dan-The-Man

As a Newcastle fan, I have to back up that he was playing well before his injury. Yedlin was his main competition and he’s been poor or injured and Emil kraft just didn’t seem to fit the formation. I think at one point all 3 had started 8/9 games each and Manquillo was on top.

I held briefly, got some ipds for assists and sold as he had a very good rise percentage wise. Been waiting to jump back on when I see him in a squad list. My only concern is if lozaro has nicked that right side spot.

If he doesn’t get back in, I can see him going back to Spain in the summer. Imagine someone in la Liga would pick him up so decent long term hold if he doesn’t get back in.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Sub 20p players list!:

Don't know if he's been mentioned in here but Javier Manquillo was proving himself nicely at Newcastle, before he got injured.

He spiked at 25p a month ago when he picked up an assist but the injury took 6p off of him.

Physio Room has him listed for a potential return next week. Before his injury, Shearer and the rest of the pundits on Match of the Day, were singing his praises, saying he's turning in to a must have player. At 25, he still has some work to do but 19p for a Premiership RB starter ain't too bad.

Yep, I'll have a nibble at that ta.

• @dean73 Apologies if it's the incorrect info, I assumed he was sat in the bench purely because he was still unfit but wether or not he's in the mix for PB or IPD I still feel he's a no brainer at his price, especially if he gets game time you can at least expect the cap app.

Also, most of my posts are never to pump a player up, I don't have enough futures in most of my portfolio to make much of a difference in the short term..... I just try to help out small investors like myself

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.