Sub 20p players list!

• @johnboywalker tbf he would have to push max aarons out to play at norwich as a rb. Not an easy task

• @NewUser297678 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

I had teodorczyk for udinese at 15p for a bit but he got injured and has since not been able to push out lasagna and de paul. Had a good scoring record at anderlecht. A bit half hearted sorry. Ps when people refer to players in countries like the netherlands as having "low pb scores" where do they find this info?

Teodorcyzk is the player I would contribute as well. His games to goals ratio has been very impressive for the past few seasons. I hold a few so hoping he can overcome this awful and injury ridden start to his Udinese career and actually return to form next season....

• I'm mashed and my balance was 18p so I've just bought a solitary Tom Cleverly. Let's send him thru the roof. Rocket emoji rocket emoji rocket emoji

• @playingcards1 a number of Udinese players are low priced. Mandragora is only around 40p, star man De Paul about 80p, Lasagna is 30p etc. You would expect them to be better next season and that could see prices of all their players jump.

• Pascal stenzel plays as a right back for Freiburg. I spotted him when I watched Gladbach vs Freiburg (finished 1-1, I had a bet on Gladbach to win) and stenzel kept on frustrating hazard! He was very impressive so I bought a few of him. Next game Freiburg had Bayern (1-1 again and another lost bet!) and stenzel got the better of Gbabry and impressed me more so I topped up!

Just turned 23 and is 20p.

• Seung-Woo Lee 21p 21 years old. Barcelona junior success with Alena. Sent off due to overseas limit. Barcelona have an option to buy him back this year. Plays regularly in second division. May not get promoted this year with Verona as c 6th or recalled by Barcelona, but just might. However as a 2-3 year hold has enormous potential to fly

• @BeanDrown I hold a few of him hopefully he’ll be back for the start of next season and price will slightly rise, he was playing regular before his injury and looks half decent 👍

• Sead haksabanovic14p West Ham youngster 19yrs old! Currently on loan to Swedish team. He has played 80 games in the Swedish top league already at 19 as that is where West Ham signed him from. He has 13 goals and 10 assists which is not bad for a player of that age. Not a world beater but a definent raiser!

• Michael Lang (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Is not having the best of seasons with them, but look at his historic stats for a defender! Currently 15p

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Goals)
    2006–2011 FC St. Gallen 57 (3)
    2011–2015 Grasshopper 127 (12)
    2015–2018 Basel 87 (16)
    2018– Borussia Mönchengladbach 17 (1)

2005–2007 Switzerland U-16 11 (1)
    2007–2008 Switzerland U-17 19 (2)
    2008–2009 Switzerland U-18 7 (0)
    2009–2010 Switzerland U-19 16 (3)
    2010–2012 Switzerland U-20 11 (3)
    2013– Switzerland 29 (3)

• @Drogo90 said in A Test of your Fi knowledge. Sub 20p Bargains.:

Michael Lang (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Is not having the best of seasons with them, but look at his historic stats for a defender! Currently 15p

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Goals)
    2006–2011 FC St. Gallen 57 (3)
    2011–2015 Grasshopper 127 (12)
    2015–2018 Basel 87 (16)
    2018– Borussia Mönchengladbach 17 (1)

2005–2007 Switzerland U-16 11 (1)
    2007–2008 Switzerland U-17 19 (2)
    2008–2009 Switzerland U-18 7 (0)
    2009–2010 Switzerland U-19 16 (3)
    2010–2012 Switzerland U-20 11 (3)
    2013– Switzerland 29 (3)

Lang! Langalangalanga langa langa lang...LANG A LANG- NOBODY DOES IT BETTERRR! @Advinculas-Index @Vespasian32

• Im going to cheat and go for a 25p player but worth a mention in my eyes. Simon Terodde 28 goals in 28 games in Bundesliga Second Division, will be promoted next year with FC Koln. 31 but should be worth it as he'll get IPD's next year!

• @BeanDrown I've been tracking Bustos for a month or two mate. He looks a potential star.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOZWhnGtLEg&t=23sN

• Bustos is a great shout. Will do well in PB but just needs that move to a PB league. Certainly worth the punt, thanks for tip off. Hamza Mendyl, 18p, also worth a look. Started against City in CL. Has been in and out of Schalke team due to injury

• This young man (Luca Vido, aged 22) looks promising too. He's an Atalanta player, but is on loan at Perugia atm. He reminds me a bit of a young Fernando Torres & at just 17p, he could be worth tracking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b0KKpwZX7ts&t=259s

• Frederic Guilbert. 24 year old defender available for 18p a future.

Signed by Villa in January and loaned back to Caen. Got some decent PB scores behind him including some dividend wins.

This one's taking a punt on Villa getting promotion and they're the form team.

They go up then he suddenly look very cheap. They don't go up then you've lost very little.

• @Hartley very much agree with this one. First tipped him pre share split at 57p. Now equivalent of 74p. Can see him starting the seasons round the lost share split 29/30p mark really. Which is a nice little % increase.

• Just bought into Odion Ighalo as a very cheap summer option. 18p African Cup of Nations to put him back in Europe's memory. Plenty of lower end prem teams looking for a striker. Has been highly successful in China and peaked at over 30p in January.

• Matej Mitrovic

Only 10p

Was linked with a move to an 'A lister club' but got injured. Will be back next season- i'd expect clubs to monitor him over the pre season/start of season and then make a move.

• @Westy I'll check him out, I like a risk free punt

• Let's get one these price moving

Bustos im on 👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.