Tielemans rumours

• Been reading in a few different places since yesterday that Manchester United and Tottenham are going to slug it out, could be a very good buy for United 👍

• I listened to a french football expert talk about his situation on the radio. Basically he was shit at Monaco because the club was to big and to much pressure, enjoying his football at Leicester so good for his development.Proceeded to talk about Man U as they have had interest in the past but said Tilemans would want to play at Leicester to develop and then get the big move in another year or 2.
    So Tielemans want’s to stay at Leicester and Rodgers wants him but Monaco will drum up the price of a permanent deal by using Man U and Spurs Tielmans will be at Leicester.

Leicester will sell Maguire to United to fund it and buy a replacement for Vardy.

I have it all worked out🤔😎🤔

Edit, the Maguire bit is my own assumptions!

• I think he is defiantly a top 6 team player.. he has so much quality and is still very young.. can see spurs coming in for him if erikson leaves this summer..

• I just bought 300 by accident. Meant to buy one as a tracker. Lets hope he becomes one of the stories of the offseason.

• @LuaLua haha I've done that recently too, oh well not a bad mistake imo.

• @Andy-M Happens everytime im hungover. and then your eyes jump out your skull when you realise what you've done. but on closer analysis im happy it wasnt someone else. Him and maddison will only go up imo.

• @LuaLua said in Tielemans rumours:

I just bought 300 by accident. Meant to buy one as a tracker. Lets hope he becomes one of the stories of the offseason.

Haha I did this during the week, accident max buy .... 21p up so not bad. How far do you think price can go?

• I just sold up. Absolute class player but 2nd best pb Leicester midfielder today even with winning goal against someone who failed to score. If you are not the best pb player in your position at your club... I’m out.

• @Thatguy Hold him and no way am I selling with clubs interest in the player as it is.

• @Thatguy Yeah better for mb. He's got an interesting circumstance being on loan but probably wanting to stay yet other big clubs interested. Think tom77 summarised nicely above. Potential for a good Roi without too much downside.
    Pb wise he's increased since rogers came in and I only see that increasing, altho agree wouldn't buy solely for that.
    Also you can't discard market sentiment and people's opinions on him and that is that he looks class. So can expect a bit of captial appreciation hopefully.

• He’s already had a big big rise though. Held him since Monaco and cashed out at about 130% profit. If Leicester tie him up early in the summer he won’t hold much Mb or pb potential. All just my opinion of course but seemed a good time to cash out for me.

• @Thatguy yeah i do agree, real potential for Leicester to wrap it up before big boys get a chance to even enquire after him. Just crossing my fingers its doesn't.

• @LuaLua Man United are interested, was in most papers a few days ago.

• @Thatguy said in Tielemans rumours:

He’s already had a big big rise though. Held him since Monaco and cashed out at about 130% profit. If Leicester tie him up early in the summer he won’t hold much Mb or pb potential. All just my opinion of course but seemed a good time to cash out for me.

They won't though monaco will want loads of ££££. Leicester need to sell maguire imo that will drag it out.

• Bought him when Leicester signed him and just sold now at a 110% profit. He’s absolutely class and as a Leicester fan I’m a bit obsessed so was hard to sell. I just can’t see his price going up much further, he applauded the “sign him up” chant today and appears to be very happy. He’s also stated that he wants guaranteed football so I think it’s unlikely he goes to United or one of the top 4. Maddison consistently hits a higher PB so whilst he’s in this team I don’t see the justification for his price pushing £2. Mind you, it’s football index we’re talking about, he could easily double in price again!

• @scfc also, I could be getting excited because I want him to sign, but the other players are openly referencing it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwze6qTA4fu/?igshid=gf7y8m660k5l

• Been on him since 66p (pre SS equiv) whilst at Monaco & he's only 22 still, so whether it's Leics or another EPL team he will continue to hit big PB scores & looking a couple of seasons ahead at just 167p he will look dirt cheap & those selling now will have a pang of regret. Hope he builds at Leics as I think Rodgers will improve him & put him in the shop window for a future high profile move but certainly wouldn't consider selling yet unless I desperately needed the cash, then again I could just sell a kidney instead!

• @LuaLua

Did the same with wan-bissaka last week. Ended up with 350 shares and he now makes up a good percentage of my portfolio. Talk about putting all your eggs in wan basket

• Approx 170% up on him and he’s my largest holding :-)
    Topping up today again, he’s only going upwards.
    PB is decent, he’s a available on the cheap, will be a long term fixture for Belgium and the prem with possible top 6 club...do i need to go on 🤔

• @NewUser69589 said in Tielemans rumours:

Approx 170% up on him and he’s my largest holding :-)
    Topping up today again, he’s only going upwards.
    PB is decent, he’s a available on the cheap, will be a long term fixture for Belgium and the prem with possible top 6 club...do i need to go on 🤔

No, you don't! Bought 400 shares three days ago, and he's up 21p. I'm expecting MB during the summer.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.