Joe Gomez

• Does anyone else think that Joe Gomez at £1.37could be an absolute steal....he is destined to be England's defensive kingpin for at least a decade....he is liverpool's best defensive player to work alongside van dyke.....his price will rocket now he is fit again.......I think I might lump on but would be interested in other people's views

• 0_1555740190624_Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 07.02.48.png

Wishing I'd have put more on him back then :)

I think he reaches the £2 mark. Already 34% up for me.

• He’s a steady investment but probably needs to add goals to his game to push his PB average above 100 if he is to reach the next tier of defender values.

A shame he has already broken into the England team as that couldve given him extra MB potential.

• I bought him when he got injured then sold him a few weeks ago for a very nice profit.

I think your assessment is correct. Probably said very similar things when I was pumping him myself on here a few months back.

Right now he's valued at elite defender level. So needs to start picking up those dividends for me. But either way he's still going to be a player plenty of traders are going to want to own. So you should make money on him.

• @Allams-Out said in Joe Gomez:

I bought him when he got injured then sold him a few weeks ago for a very nice profit.

I think your assessment is correct. Probably said very similar things when I was pumping him myself on here a few months back.

Right now he's valued at elite defender level. So needs to start picking up those dividends for me. But either way he's still going to be a player plenty of traders are going to want to own. So you should make money on him.

Problem with Joe at club level is, he won't beat big Virgil's PB score on 9/10 matchdays.
    I owned him a good few months ago when he was fully fit and playing solidly. Yet his PB scores were always overshadowed by VVD and also TAA, and as such his capital appreciation was non existent.
    I sold up and avoided defenders for a while until the SS when I opted for Virgil ( who has won me IPDS, MB AND PB already in a month💪🏻).

Joe is going to be great in years to come, and yes he will do well for England but I don't imagine there is a lot of potential dividend returns in him just yet.
    A "safe" investment in my eyes, if you are looking for slow and steady growth over your 3 year bet

• @ScouseSte true true but lots of people on here don't seem to get how it actually works and capital appreciation of players can be huge even without Divs, its amazing how many of my players have significantly gone up despite not returning a bean!! It makes no sense but its the reality...

• @9stevo in for the full 3 years

• @NewUser305084 not sure mate but I do have a feeling he will start tomo, there's a reason Klopp gave him half an hour on wednesday. I'll reassess in the summer but I think he'll get in the England squad so certainly holding until at least then. I get the "unlikely to win dividends" bit but you only have to look at some of the post on here to realise that lots of users don't understand how dividends work or even what they are in some cases and that they just buys players who they think are good/are being hyped.

• Joe Gomez could be the future of Lpool and England for many years.

Centre Back is a big issue for England at the moment (name any other than Harry Maguire and John Stones that are good enough) and if Joe can stay injury free and continue his club form its a no brainer for me with the international games coming up, and the run in for Lpool.

Granted with VVD and TAA the chances of picking up dividends are slim but a great long term hold.

I do hold by the way and recently topped up

• I would think he was a pretty reliable hold who would appreciate at a similar rate as the platform does.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.