Immature forum users

• I had my fun constantly identifying and berating that clown who was first known as "Tincan" a few days ago.

However, as someone else pointed out (can't remember who sorry), it's best to completely ignore any posts or comments made by these arseholes.
    Literally do not engage with them whatsoever.

Any posts they create...ignore
    Any abusive comments you receive....ignore

This tactic is like drinking Lemsip to cure a cold - not 100% proven but makes you feel better psychologically 😉

• @ScouseSte Not easy to ignore them on the weekend's mate, the beers seem to push me to get involved 🤦🏻‍♂️
    But yes we should stop talking to them, they are only after attention and we all seem to give them what they want, unfortunately these messages don't reach everyone so no doubt they'll continue to get the attention they seek, I'm slowly becoming less active on the Forum now, just too difficult to keep up, I often havee 99+ on unread, it's almost impossible to not have 2, 3, 4 or even more of the same posts too, just impossible to find the original posts sometimes.

• @ScouseSte i will ignore @Ericali and his stupid buckets

• @Vespasian32 you'd be a fool to do that.

Oh wait..... 🤔

• @Andy-M get involved ?

• @ScouseSte get involved?

• Bump bump

• @ScouseSte said in Immature forum users:

I had my fun constantly identifying and berating that clown who was first known as "Tincan" a few days ago.

However, as someone else pointed out (can't remember who sorry), it's best to completely ignore any posts or comments made by these arseholes.
    Literally do not engage with them whatsoever.

Any posts they create...ignore
    Any abusive comments you receive....ignore

This tactic is like drinking Lemsip to cure a cold - not 100% proven but makes you feel better psychologically 😉

That’s the idea. Ignore them as you would an attention- seeking child. They’ll soon bugger off and find a new hobby.

• @TheVirus mate. Come on. Just go and get some hobbies. This is why kids shouldn’t get iPhones.

• It's a bit tragic that so few of you are so upset by forumites who post topics you aren't interested in. However you have all participated in one way or another to those topics with your wisdom and experience and yet now are complaining.

This isn't your forum it is for anyone who has invested and if a topic is posted you are not interested in ,fine, ignore it. If you have an opinion , which is the idea of a forum, by all means express it but creating a thread complaining is akin to a spoilt child not getting his or her own way or like a child hogging their favourite toy. 🧸

• @Earshavewalls I don’t think anyone has a problem with ppl posting and talking football. But when someone is spam messaging, clogging up the forum with multiple posts of nonsense and trying insight panic so they can prosper (just read the virus’ post on Man City exodus) it’s all a bit pathetic, and will only deter new users.

• As has been said what others are interested in is up to them but we all have a choice and if it is rubbish move on to a subject that isn't. Judging by only 11 replies to this topic many consider this rubbish. It's not football related and is posted by a minority who think they have the Monopoly on interesting posts. 🐟ING!!!

• @Earshavewalls not sure I get your point mate. 100% agree that ppl can air their thoughts and wacky ideas, and if you don’t like it, just move on the the next post. But when the next post is another spam thread by the same person talking gibberish or trying to make u panic and sell your players, then I don’t think there is any harm for some of more the experienced FI users to point out to newcomers “take this guy with a pinch of salt, he’s not offering advice in your best interests”

• My point is just that, your presumption that someone's advice is poor and that a newbie can't think for himself. There are some that are more experienced that pump for their own gain as well. Most newbies are cautious in their investments as is normal and also have the ability to make and learn from their own mistakes. I would suggest apart from the nuts and bolts advice on the workings of FI most make their own decisions and take little notice of you,me or anyone else when it comes to investment advice as the platform is young and evolving and as such there are no experts on here.

• @Earshavewalls the forum is the first port of call when u are trying to understand FI. Pumping your player is one one thing. Writing a thread called “Panic” and pretending to be a seasoned FI user that has been on here for 3 years and saying you think “FI is going to collapse, this is the worst I have seen it” is a completely different beast. He later gloated he was trying to get ppl to sell so he can buy cheap. If u think that is a healthy thing in the forum....well then I think we are on 2 completely different planets. 🌎

• Is Earshavewalls another reincarnation of Virus and the other previous guises ??

• I never said I agreed with that! I never read that thread probably because I saw the original post and was uninterested. As for being on here for 3 years or not ,who knows and does it matter. It only matters if you let it. If it worked for him ok but it's no worse than upping a player on your portfolio to try and boost his price IMO, just a different way of doing things but I don't agree with it. With a little research you can work out who's being pumped. Which is all newbies need to know. 123.

How the site works!

Research all players touted and make an informed decision.!

Take all suggestions with a pinch of salt!

• @MJDubya nothing like him, no abuse ,no pumping just question the idea that certain people think because they have been on here for longer than others they are better placed to advise others and decide who should or should not post.

• @MJDubya Careful mate having only made 15 posts since you joined 2 months ago I'm not sure you will be welcolmed to the old boys club. You need to read the viruses posts and see if there are any similar to mine not jump on uninformed, pretty much how you should approach FI ,do your own research and make informed decisions.

• @Earshavewalls
    Can't believe you're standing up for thevirus ahahah.
    The difference was these pumps were all in incredibly bad faith.
    They were clogging up the forum and stifling any real conversation.
    They were Designed to piss people off not make money.
    and they were no help to the newbies
    As they were garbage fucking pumps.

C'mon man Stop banging on will you 😜... or are we meant to be taking all your comments with a pinch of salt too? 😂😂 😜😜
    Read his threads man they're all bullshit.