Sandro Tonali

• 7th place on the NxGn 2019 list and Brescia are looking good for promotion where he's been pivotal. 19 years old, dubbed the next Pirlo and been steadily rising throughout the season with links to Chelsea/Liverpool/Milan. If he does see Brescia through to promotion I can see him rocketing in the summer.

• Already more expensive than ramsey, jorghino, pjanic to name just a few in his position but this is the index so who knows he may be £4 next week 😄

• @Don-keyballs said in Sandro Tonali:

Already more expensive than ramsey, jorghino, pjanic to name just a few in his position but this is the index so who knows he may be £4 next week 😄

This, if your a DM on F.I then theres little hope for anything other than transfer spec.

• @Don-keyballs surely you'd expect him to be more expensive than midfielders who are a decade older with barely any transfer speculation?

• I had him for awhile, I only got rid of him because he is a long hold and I have limited funds. Last I looked he is going to be bought by Inter and reloaned out to his current club for next season. I see him making slow but steady money, but then this time next year he will be red hot.

• Pirlo comparison is misreported. Based on his hairstyle, not his football.
    The fact that this kid is so expensive shows so many punters are clueless..

• he is very technical with what little i've seen though, got to give him that

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.