PB - tied points

• Not sure if has happened before (probably has) but what happens when 2 players (same position) have a tied PB score, as i noticed today :
    2nd - DEF - Niklas sule - 217
    1st - DEF - marcel halstenberg - 217

I think the way the MB works is that most recent article puts the tied player ahead . Just wondering if its the same with PB or do they split the dividends (dead heat rule).

• Youngest player wins it.

• @Presto @Yellow Checked this morning and they've listed Halstenberg as the winner and not Sule who is younger. I'll contact FI.

• @Yellow

That's what I thought but it does sometimes seem a bit random, whether that's the nature of OPTA stats or incompetence from FI or a bit of both I'm not sure.

Sule was definitely top def when I checked last night, after briefly been topped by Samba (Gk from Caen) - It doesn't help that all the evidence disappears just after midnight & I really hope I'm not going to have to start double checking FI admin for errors cos life is really just too short for this sort sloppy accounting.

Should it turn out to be an admin error I trust FI will make it correct for ALL HOLDERS of Sule rather than just the few who raise complaints.

• hold Sule and believe he should win due to being younger..so hopefully they correct it...another pay out error- waste of company profits.

• Also does anyone know if INdex gain and FIS make sure these PB wins tally up correctly? Lots of buyers search for players with PB returns...Sule might be missing out on customers.

• @Metropolis said in PB - tied points:

Checked this morning and they've listed Halstenberg as the winner and not Sule who is younger. I'll contact FI.

Have they responded yet, I realise it's been a Bank Holiday but still no payout in my account - thanks

• @NewUser159387 at first i just got an email agreeing he won pb... i then responded asking for the payment...finally a response saying it's being dealt with and they will pay out

• @NewUser159387 Same as @Westy. FI confirmed Sule won and said they have forwarded onto management. I asked again yesterday and was told they will look at today.

Still no payout so far today. Very frustrating.