Telling my family



  • @Bigfella Who'd you invest in?



  • It was in march 2018 and i went on...
    Kane
    Neymar
    Griezmann
    Morata
    Upamacano
    Werner
    Lemar

    It was set up with the world cup in mind and the later stages of the champions league and europa league this season...Obviously a couple of them were donkies (morata and lemar) 😂😂😂 but he did ok for not doing nothing for a year.



  • @Bigfella said in Telling my family:

    It was in march 2018 and i went on...
    Kane
    Neymar
    Griezmann
    Morata
    Upamacano
    Werner
    Lemar

    It was set up with the world cup in mind and the later stages of the champions league and europa league this season...Obviously a couple of them were donkies (morata and lemar) 😂😂😂 but he did ok for not doing nothing for a year.

    Only 18% ??? Not that it's bad 😁 just surprised that it's not more, I've been here since August and have over 50% even having used IS like a madman 🤣🤣



  • @Andy-M

    It's nothing wrong with using IS only if you when and how to use it 👍
    Very helpful tool... IMO, far too many ppl scare to use it!



  • @TomIrving Just put their money in someone solid, its free money. If you don't want to help them invest in players why did you tell them in first place? They are not going to suddenly become soccer experts. Just explain to them there is a 90% chance you will double or better there money and about a 10% chance you'll lose it. Let them choose.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.