Sebastien Haller

• I've had Haller in my portfolio for a few months now, due to his impressive amount of goals and assists this season. He has dipped in the past few weeks due to injury, but he should be back in a matter of days, so I expect his price to rise a little bit especially with Europa League games. I'm hoping he is fit enough to play tomorrow and be in with a chance of PB.

Though, going forward, I'm wondering should I sell him at the end of the season. I'm not 100% sure if he will move this season, and even if he did, what club/league would he be going to and whether it would generate MB or not.

What are your thoughts?

• I sold a few weeks ago as don;t think he will move and don't think he is a good hold over summer. Could be wrong though

• I really like Haller... Good link up play, can finish and takes pens... All good for FI.

And in real football terms... I was just saying Zaha isn't really an Arsenal type signing... Someone like Haller is. Giroud has been my favourite player over the last few years... Was gutted he moved to Chelsea... I see Haller as the kind of player that could fill his boots.

Not sure if he has been linked with any big clubs tho.

• Haller has great stats and could be playing CL next year if Frankfurt can win the Europa League or by finishing fourth in the Bundesliga, Currently fifth with a game in hand.

A definite hold and already underpriced (due to injury) I have been topping up so should see a decent rise when he is back playing (any day now).

No need to panic, hold and enjoy the rewards IMO.

• He has the makings of a quality striker. There is an article about him being what Liverpool need, not quite a rumour, but is it an agent causing mischief?
    Big games coming up in EL which will give wider exposure to the FI audience.

• Yeah I've seen the odd rumour linking him with a summer move. He's had a phenomenal season that has gone under the radar largely due to Jovic having a similar season but being so young.

I'm torn. I know I'll want to be holding him again next season, regardless of who he will be playing for. But I'm thinking I might sell in a few weeks and invest in someone with more concrete transfer links.

• @Conor-OB said in Sebastien Haller:

Yeah I've seen the odd rumour linking him with a summer move. He's had a phenomenal season that has gone under the radar largely due to Jovic having a similar season but being so young.

I'm torn. I know I'll want to be holding him again next season, regardless of who he will be playing for. But I'm thinking I might sell in a few weeks and invest in someone with more concrete transfer links.

I think if there are ‘concrete’ links, you’ve probably missed the boat

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.